RPN Havoc

kmcl

Awards
I plan on starting Havoc early next week. This would be my FIRST ph ever so im a little nervous (like losing my virginity). i was just wondering if you tried it how did u like it? dosage? would u recommend using it? and what did you stack with it? PCT?

Thanks in advance

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch:

there's just too much info to type out for u dude so use search tool, there's soooooooo much info on this

:cheers:

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I'm pulsing havoc with mass tabs right now. This is my first time pulsing. Before I always just did 3 to 4 week cycles dosing every day. I've been satisfied with the effects of havoc although it's kind of hard to separate the havoc effects with those of the mass tabs. I've put on about 9 lbs and gotten noticeably harder in the past 5 weeks. If I was starting my first ph cycle I wouldn't worry about stacking it with anything. You might want to check out the thread on pulsing on this board. It was started by DR D and has a wealth of information. It is quite a controversial topic on the board though, as some people disagree with the method.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I'm pulsing havoc with mass tabs right now. This is my first time pulsing. Before I always just did 3 to 4 week cycles dosing every day. I've been satisfied with the effects of havoc although it's kind of hard to separate the havoc effects with those of the mass tabs.
stacking methyls is not recomended dude esp with IDS products, havoc doesn't need stacking and is overkill IMHO as it works great by itself but each to their own

:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3