• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok i did a little experiment with My anabolic pump over the last two weeks because I was wondering why people were haveing such bad reasctions and other were haveing such success, like myself. I thought man what do most people have in the morning that could be causeing them to have this reaction....coffee.

I was takeing anabolic pump around the same time each morning some days with coffee and other with out.

I would start to drink my coffee about 30minutes before I would eat, sipping on it until meal time. The days I would take my anabolic pump and drink coffee I experienced the hellacious (spelling?) dumps everyone was talking about after their morning doses.

Now the days I didn't drink coffee i experienced nothing to note.

Heres how I dosed:

WEEK 1
Sun: AP + coffee....Dump
Mon: AP + coffee...Dump
Tue: AP + Coffee...Dump
Wed: AP....golden
Thur: AP....golden
Fri: AP + Coffee...Dump
Sat: AP + coffee...golden

Week 2
Sun: AP...golden
Mon: AP....golden
Tue: AP + coffee...dump
Wed: AP...golden
Thur: AP + Coffee....dump
Fri: AP ....golden
Sat: AP...golden
Sun AP...golden

Only one day did I take AP + Coffee and not dump hard.

Conclusion: I only get the anabolic Dump from AP when I drink coffee before/during/after doseing (30min)

Maybe some people should look into this as a possible reason for their anabolic dumps. Even if I only help a few people narrow it down to the coffee causeing the problem then thats great because I wish everyone could get the same results from Anabolic Pump as I do.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had the same reaction - stopped drinking coffee around my AP dose - the "dump" continued, just not as strong

i too, believe coffee and AP should not be taken together

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
don't get me wrong - i think it's very important information!

like i said, it wasn't as bad w/o the coffee - i think i'm just prone to te "dump" effect

you made a very good point

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
There goes Distilled talking crap again.j/K that explains my reaction.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about you guys but I just gotta dump every morn when I wake up just part of my routine, I'm still having great success with the AP

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what amount of carbs do you guys take in with the AP?

seems to me that USP said that if you don't take the right amount of carbs afterwards, you get the dump, too.

but good info to note as i am one of the non-responders, too! But i drink Diet Mountain Dew, not coffee. So it might be the caffeine intake, not the coffee..........:think:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
nice experiment distilled, good to know.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
coffee is a natural laxetiv i think
This may be true but what we're talking about is the extreme bowl movments some people are having after takeing a does of anabolic pump in the morning with breakfast.

Mace linked it to maybe more of a caffeince thing after reading this thread.

Either way I just want more people to read this and see if this was behind their "anabolic dump" problem with AP. I know if I experinced what I did with the coffee+AP each day I wouldnt want to continue, its extremley annoying.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are most people buying the caps or the bulk yellow gold, because I get the feeling most people are buying the caps but the product is basically the same. I take it that nasty taste is turning people off from the bulk

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea the caps are what most people are doing. Although I, myself will be switching to the bulk powder once my caps are gone. Its waaaaaay more cost effective. Breaks down, if you cap it, to be like $45 for 3 months worth (300caps @ 500mg/cap). Thats one bottle of regular AP. I dont know if they're the same but for that price its worth a try.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
the AP dose have symmetry in it as well but still bulk powder is def more cost effective

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the AP dose have symmetry in it as well but still bulk powder is def more cost effective
That was also somthing else I was thinking of. When AP first came out the "anabolic dumps" weren't heard of.

I know it was only a few weeks, maybe a month after it was released they changed the formula to contain symmetry.

So maybe, just maybe the symmetry + caffeine combo have some sort of interaction together causeing the "anabolic dumps"??? :think: