Pea

beric83

Awards
I was glancing at the 10 best selling supplements on NP.com and read the description for PEA. Obviously, it is pretty popular as it is the number one seller. I was just curious as to people's experience with PEA and the benefits supplementation provided.
Being that its only $1 I wonder whether its sales are so high due to the price or its effectiveness.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally I use PEA along with hornedine and bacopa monnieri for a "chill out and relax" stack.

Be careful as a little bit of PEA goes a LOOOONG way! I usually do about 100mg at a time...no matter what I mix it with, if I hit 400mg or so, it will put me into a stupor almost like being drunk.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
It should still be effective in most people without the hordenine.

Gives a nice buzz, but doesn't last that long, give it a go, but be careful with the dosage, especially since you're buying a 1g "bulk" lot, heh

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
pea/hordenine did nothing as far as euphoric feelings for me but it did provide extreme focus for studying. I felt like for the first time I studied and got into what I was reading and tuned everything out. It's effects were continuous as long as I kept taking it. Once I stopped so did it's effects. I did 100mg 2x a day.

beric83

Awards
Thats funny cause the description for the Bulk PEA made me think of Aderol