best fat burner??
- 08-05-2007, 11:59 PM
- 08-06-2007, 12:09 AM
nothing is more effective then a strict diet and exercise, without them, supplements wont do jack. as far as supps go, are u looking for a stimulant, no-stim fat burner, anti-cortisol, topical fat burner, ect?
08-06-2007, 03:38 AM
08-06-2007, 08:53 AM
Personally.. I like
Stims: AMP, Leviathan
Non stims: DCP, Thyrotabs, Glucophase/naR-ALA, Green tea, Sesamin/thin.
08-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Stims - StimulantX, Cytolean, and Venom
Non Stim - Flax/fish/borage oil combo(or separate), L-Carnitine, green tea.
However nothing beats a solid diet, and cardio for weight loss.
08-06-2007, 11:12 AM
"nothing is more effective then a strict diet and exercise, without them, supplements wont do jack." - heebs10
my sentiments exactly!
if you have those intact: RPM / VENOM / AMP (just MY favs)
08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
08-06-2007, 11:37 AM
08-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By facko in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 06-21-2006, 04:54 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:47 PM
- By VES in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2005, 09:48 PM
- By kraftkid in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-11-2004, 10:59 AM
- By muscle_tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2003, 11:43 AM