APO AE addresses

sappersoldier

Awards
Do any of you guys know of a supplement site that ships to APO addresses cheap or free? We're out here in Iraq needing some protein but shipping is outrageous! hit me back on here or at - [email protected] - Airborne.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Do any of you guys know of a supplement site that ships to APO addresses cheap or free? We're out here in Iraq needing some protein but shipping is outrageous! hit me back on here or at - [email protected] - Airborne.
Are you the same Sapper from bb.com? Check with NutraPlanet here in their sub-forum, not sure if the ship to APO's or not. Good luck, and thanks for your service! :thumbsup:

straughn52

straughn52

Awards
Sapper, with the extra shipping, my order was still cheaper here than going to BB.com. Make sure you leave your Country Code United States and NOT IRAQ. If you wanna pay a higher price for your products but FREE shiipping go to GNC, but the goods here are way CHEAPER....PAY the extra 10-15 in shipping, about 10 days later you'll have some mail.
ALL THE WAY.

sergeant

Awards
I did a tour in Iraq and Nutraplanet did me right every time. It was 7-10 days like clockwork. They are the best, no need to look any further. They are going to charge you the actual Postal rate and nothing more. 1st rate customer service, I am still stationed overseas and they get all of my business.

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I am in Iraq and use Nutraplanet alot. I use some others when NP are out of product but you can't beat NP's prices.

sergeant

Awards
Here is another idea, if you know somebody in the AE region they can go to the PX and buy you some and ship it MPS for free. I had thousands of humanitarian goods shipped MPS as well as care packages and it did not cost a cent as long as it is within the same theater. Just another angle.