Cissus Product

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently suffered a ruptured distal bicep tendon while doing preacher curls and had surgery on 7-25-07 to repair it. I have heard that cissus can help heal tendons and thought i would give it a shot as part of my recovery, my question is which cissus product would you guys recommend...usplabs,applied nut, primaforce...or another brand?would prefer a capsule or tablet even though i know bulk is cheaper..thanks in advance

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My choice is with Osteo-C, helped me fix my shoulder injury pronto! It worked much faster than a plain old Cissus product for me because the Vitamin C contained in Osteobolin-C is converts proline to hydroxyproline, the main substance needed for the formation of collagen, which is a very important structural element in tissue remodeling. The synergistic combo of these two together gives greater results. But all of the cissus products out there will do the job, just my vote is with Osteo-C.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using oscteobolin-c right now. My knee has been bothering me and it seems better already and it has been less than a week. I have also used ups cissus product in the past and had great results with it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried AN Osteo, but I wouldn't hesitate to. They are a 100% stand up company.

I'm using Incarnate now, and it's good, with the added bonus of beta-alanine.

USPLabs Cissus is great.

All others are not equal to these. Don't waste your money, and don't buy bulk.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried AN Osteo, but I wouldn't hesitate to. They are a 100% stand up company.

I'm using Incarnate now, and it's good, with the added bonus of beta-alanine.

USPLabs Cissus is great.

All others are not equal to these. Don't waste your money, and don't buy bulk.
Incarnate is the way to go my brutha.

miswest

miswest

Awards
You could just take Bulk Cissus with a generic vitamin c pill.
More bang for your buck!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Werd, blackjack. I'm loving incarnate. Good vascularity and strength gains.

miswest, I've taken bulk cissus, and read the logs. Most bulk cissus sucks. I'd highly recommend avoiding bulk cissus.

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
I am have been taking USP's Supercissus with my first stack for the past 2 weeks now. I have tried multiple glucosamine supps to no avail. I must say KnEE pain prior cissus = nada knee pain now.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, bulk cissus is crap, Ive had it from 3 different places, nothing like the stuff you get from the supp companies. There is a HUGE difference in quality. You get what you pay for, remember that.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Ive had wonderful results with usplabs supercissus