Just finished 8 wk hyper/mass cycle... - AnabolicMinds.com

Just finished 8 wk hyper/mass cycle...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Red face Just finished 8 wk hyper/mass cycle...

I ran 6 caps of each a day, evenly spread out. I am a non-responder. I have a couple of bottles of ActivaTe Extreme. Should I still wait 4 weeks to start running this or can I go ahead an start it since I really didn't respond to the hyper/mass?

Thanks in advance,
    Jstedt

P.S.- I still think ax is a great company. I just happen to be
    one of the few who is a non-responder to these popular supps.

2. Banned
    Answers

explain what you mean by "no gains"... (weight(body/strength) - reps)

how was your diet? training routine?

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Wink

I've been lifting for 3 years. I have gone from 160lbs to 190lbs in that time. I have tried several products. Some great results. Some not so great. I work out a minimum of 4 days a week usually 5. One body part each day. I am a certified personal trainer and my diet is pretty clean a few cheat meals a week and a little ice cream here and there. Im 6' tall currently 191lbs at 10% bf. By no gains I mean no gains out of the ordinary. I saw better gains with clout/body octane/blue print stack. Like I said I am just a non-responder. Back to my question do think it would hurt anything to start my Activate Extreme cycle?

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jstedt View Post
    I've been lifting for 3 years. I have gone from 160lbs to 190lbs in that time. I have tried several products. Some great results. Some not so great. I work out a minimum of 4 days a week usually 5. One body part each day. I am a certified personal trainer and my diet is pretty clean a few cheat meals a week and a little ice cream here and there. Im 6' tall currently 191lbs at 10% bf. By no gains I mean no gains out of the ordinary. I saw better gains with clout/body octane/blue print stack. Like I said I am just a non-responder. Back to my question do think it would hurt anything to start my Activate Extreme cycle?

You were'nt training good enough then......Lets say your not a responder, you should have gotten good gains from placebo after 2 months of hardcore training.

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    You were'nt training good enough then......Lets say your not a responder, you should have gotten good gains from placebo after 2 months of hardcore training.
    If it worked i should have gotten gains without changing anything. Every other product (with exception to cee) I have taken has given me gains without changing much. Occasinally adding cardio. I don't need drama. I am not new to any of this. If your looking to bust somebodies balls go to the the site that is full of drama. I have reached a plateau. You may have never done that. It means no matter what I seem to change the gains have slowed down drastically. I asked a simple question. If you don't have the answer just don't say anything. Should I still wait 4 weeks to start my Activate Extreme?

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I hear ya bro. Like you said everyone reacts different to certain supplements. Some peoples body chemistry just doesn't react like others'. Anyways, to get back to your question. I would go ahead and run the ActivaTe without hesitation. You should not be shutdown at all and it's a different product than the hyper/mass. Don't wait the 4 weeks, just go ahead and run it. Good luck, hopefully you respond better to the ActivaTe.

7. Senior Member
    Answers

I would go ahead and run the activate now.

8. Banned
    Answers

rule of thunb for me is to wait 3-4 weeks before starting a new supplement... but if you have your heart in it, go for it - it should not be a problem - i too know what it's like to NOT respond to certain things, but that's part of finding what works for yourself

good luck to you man

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Not to be a puss, but 4-5 days... did you ever consider maybe your body is not recovering quickly enough? Maybe back it down to 3 days balls to the walls and let your body rest...? Seeing as how all training is the "negative" part of training... it's our rest/recovery that is when we actually "grow"

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HITscientist View Post
    Not to be a puss, but 4-5 days... did you ever consider maybe your body is not recovering quickly enough? Maybe back it down to 3 days balls to the walls and let your body rest...? Seeing as how all training is the "negative" part of training... it's our rest/recovery that is when we actually "grow"
    Every few months I do that. If I feel i'm doing to much I take breaks. A lot of times I will skip a couple of workouts and hit two body parts to catch up. I have seen decent gains doing both. Just the last 4 or 5 months things have slowed a little. I might do a three day a week routine again for awhile. I just can't hit each body part as hard as I like to without being in there for to long. I appreciate all the help you guys gave. Reps to all!

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

i would wait before taking the activate, FX and activate both have stinging nettle, which needs about a 2 week break every 6 weeks or so.......

wait 2 weeks and jump into the activate...

sorry to hear the stack didn't work for ya.

12. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong...

I have heard of a few not responding well to Mass FX/HDx2. I personally loved it, but there are those that didn't like it at all.

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong...

I have heard of a few not responding well to Mass FX/HDx2. I personally loved it, but there are those that didn't like it at all.
    Thanks guys Im gonna wait a few weeks. I'd give you both reps but my comp is acting up.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just finished my 1st clen cycle
    By gussie in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. Just finished 1st Test Cyp. cycle-PCT question
    By softballmashe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. I just finished my Turinabol-LV cycle now PCT
    By Zombie in forum Anabolics