Poll: Which is the worst most recent supplement

Most worthless recent supplement ?

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The Commitee of the "Snake Oil of the Year" Award. It will consist of........us.
    lol, cool!

    however, before we can nominate supplements, wouldn't we have to test each one first? I haven't tried a lot of "snakeoil" type supps as I usually know what to stay away from
    •   
       


  2. halodrol liquigels shouldn't be anywhere near this list imo...its basically x-factor with other little things..

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    lol, cool!

    however, before we can nominate supplements, wouldn't we have to test each one first? I haven't tried a lot of "snakeoil" type supps as I usually know what to stay away from
    Honestly, there's no point in taking something if it's known that the most you'll get is a placebo effect. Sure people will come on and say "How dare you speak that way of this supplement. I took it once, and enjoyed every minute of it" Then you have to go through the process of explaining variables, experimental control, blah blah blah blah......to show them that any testimony they make about their results with said supplement is nothing more than hearsay.

    For some reason, sugar'n'salt seems to be the most cost effective performance enhancer the world has ever seen.

  4. CREATINE ETHYL ESTER. I don't know how the phuck this still sells, but people keep wanting to buy it.
    •   
       


  5. What exactly in Aplodan? Those chemical names pull up nothing on PubMed

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    What exactly in Aplodan? Those chemical names pull up nothing on PubMed
    OMG.

  7. blackjack-


    Halodrol does deserve to be up there when it is essentially Halodrol-50's replacement. Even if it does have AA, Gaspari wasted a lot of money getting Bill Llewellyn and Brune Knueller to bust out something pitful such as this.

  8. jason-


    ALA+creatine

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    What exactly in Aplodan? Those chemical names pull up nothing on PubMed
    A waste of time

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    blackjack-


    Halodrol does deserve to be up there when it is essentially Halodrol-50's replacement. Even if it does have AA, Gaspari wasted a lot of money getting Bill Llewellyn and Brune Knueller to bust out something pitful such as this.
    To an extent I agree. Until the patent expires, there's no way to produce an AA produce that's gonna be as effective for the same price as X-factor. Not to mention they are using name recognition from a Tbol-related prosteroid to get their sales.

    I have little respect for this type of shifty marketing. Halodrol liquigels, Novedex Xt, and That stuff from Hi-tech Supplements (that are actually given the same name as popular steroid drugs).

    It's using name recognition to profit off the uninformed consumer's ignorance. And that's something that should be frowned up.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    blackjack-


    Halodrol does deserve to be up there when it is essentially Halodrol-50's replacement. Even if it does have AA, Gaspari wasted a lot of money getting Bill Llewellyn and Brune Knueller to bust out something pitful such as this.
    I used it before and it wasn't THAT bad. I didn't get much stronger, but that coupled with size on and tons of clean calories gave me some decent size. Considering Gaspari cannot lawfully put out anymore hormonal supps, I think it's a little unfair to compare the two.

  12. I remember last year Mr. Olympia 2006 Halodrol Liquigels were supposed to be the next big thing....what was it that Rich Gaspari used to describe it....."the 5 in one anabolic punch ?...." something like that. Last time I went to Vitamin Shoppe here they had that and Methyl 1-D marked down so heavily, lol.

  13. M1-bol 17-bol great way to burn a 100 bones.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I remember last year Mr. Olympia 2006 Halodrol Liquigels were supposed to be the next big thing....what was it that Rich Gaspari used to describe it....."the 5 in one anabolic punch ?...." something like that. Last time I went to Vitamin Shoppe here they had that and Methyl 1-D marked down so heavily, lol.
    lmao. Come on now, don't you know they are the King of supplement companies?

    okay, maybe Rodney King

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    The Strap FTW!!!!!!
    dammit, you beat me to it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ALRI (I know you don't work for them anymore) should come out with something that can compare to the almight strap.
    lol, you know they would never dream of that. The Strap is pure genius, I can't believe they've even sold 1 unit.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit View Post
    lol, you know they would never dream of that. The Strap is pure genius, I can't believe they've even sold 1 unit.
    You know, we could trash them all we want for such an asinine product, but at the end of the day, who's pockets are getting fatter from it?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You know, we could trash them all we want for such an asinine product, but at the end of the day, who's pockets are getting fatter from it?
    Al Qaeda's.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    You know, we could trash them all we want for such an asinine product, but at the end of the day, who's pockets are getting fatter from it?
    not mine


    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Al Qaeda's.
    lol. If we don't wear the Strap, they win!

  20. I was at a grand opening helping out the other day, and I had a group of marines come in and ask 'hey, yall got the strap'? Me and my buddy wanting to go in half on it.' I told him to give me 80bucks and Id slap him in the face and we'd call it even. Actually, I told him to never buy a fizogen product and if he got really close to doing so, just read the ingredient label on their 'underground anabolics'(cee, aakg, caffiene, etc..)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    I was at a grand opening helping out the other day, and I had a group of marines come in and ask 'hey, yall got the strap'? Me and my buddy wanting to go in half on it.' I told him to give me 80bucks and Id slap him in the face and we'd call it even. Actually, I told him to never buy a fizogen product and if he got really close to doing so, just read the ingredient label on their 'underground anabolics'(cee, aakg, caffiene, etc..)
    That's terrible. Fizogen is unpatriotic. Fortunately you were there to save the day. Hopefully you warned them about muscle-tech too.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    They all suck but I went with Aplodan because I have extreme hate for Muscle-Tech. I guess there must be plenty of newbies and morons out there who believe this. I gotta admit that I fell for the Nitro-Tech trick when I was 16. I thought I'd look like Arnold in 1 month because I actually believed the ad LOL.
    agreed i thought i was the **** when i was takin cell tech at 17 ha ha what a fool i was

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    That's terrible. Fizogen is unpatriotic. Fortunately you were there to save the day. Hopefully you warned them about muscle-tech too.
    Honestly man, I sell ON's protein and Gaspari more than anything else. Its not the highest paying items, but it results in repeat customers and Im actually giving people good products(still insanely overpriced). I actually have started handing out flyers for RPM to some of my more educated customers that actually understand that supplements arent miracle-workers.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Sarm-X is actually nothing new whatsoever. It's main ingredient (ferulic acid) is the active component of gamma oryzanol, a product that's been trying to 'make it' in the bodybuilding industry for decades. They might as well add some smilax for added "so close yet so far away" effect.
    Speaking of Gammo-O, I lost a lot of respect for Jeff Everson and Planet Muscle for toting this **** as a legit supplement. What next? Hot Stuff? Boron? ****!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jay Madden View Post
    Speaking of Gammo-O, I lost a lot of respect for Jeff Everson and Planet Muscle for toting this **** as a legit supplement. What next? Hot Stuff? Boron? ****!
    I think I'm gonna cum in some gelcaps and sell that.

    How's this for a tagline:
    Semenbol: if you don't get results, go eat a d*ck!

    What d'ya think?

  26. ^^^
    Beautiful and I think it would actually do more for you!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Most important PCT supplement other than a SERM
    By Indiana Jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
  2. Most worthless recent supplement ?: Part Deux
    By ReaperX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 12:52 AM
  3. **UPDATE** "Most simple rip supplement and diet"
    By laguna4me in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:19 AM
  4. New to forum: Most simple rip supplement and diet
    By laguna4me in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Want to get the most from your supplements?
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Log in
Log in