Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Looking for a Pre-workout Supplement

My buddy recommended NO Explode, obviously a popular choice, but I have heard good things about RPM. So, in your opinion, which is best?

2. ive tried both and i prefer rpm its not jittery like no explode and overrall i just prefer the effects of rpm
    •   

3. theres a ton of different posts about peoples favorite pre workout supp.... search them

4. It all really depends on what you want from the product, like whether you want creatine, beta-alanine, arginine/vaso-dialators, caffiene/stims, aminos/protein, and carbs in it or not (plus a plethora of other things i can't recall).

I'll throw some popular ones out there for you to look into though: RPM (my fav), NO shotgun, Xtend/purple wraath, white flood, Smash, Steel Edge, Ragnorok, PrimalN20, Vasocharge, Animal Pump, Chaos...

5. RPM hands down!

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    RPM hands down!
    I'm not a big fan of pimping products, but I really can't bite my tongue on this one. I have to say that SteelEdge with RPM is the best 1, 2 punch pre-workout I've experienced so far.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of pimping products, but I really can't bite my tongue on this one. I have to say that SteelEdge with RPM is the best 1, 2 punch pre-workout I've experienced so far.
    I have never tried Steel Edge, maybe I will have to try this one out!

8. liking the new avatar myth

9. I usually go with 2-3 Rpm about one hour pre-workout and then about a half a scoop of Smash 30min pre-workout. This combo makes me feel like i can fly. Smash is pretty cheap on np and it's definitely worth it in my opinion.
    •   

10. I have to agree!

11. i've grown to hate proprietary blends. though they are convenient, and for those who aren't very knowledgable about supplements and ingredients, they're great. I started with NO xplode, but the effects quickly dwindled. I much prefer NP's ultimate mass pump stack, simple, cheap, and has not let me down yet.

12. RPM doesn't have creatine or beta alanine. It's a different product.

I'd stack RPM with stim-free Ragnarok or Clout.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I have never tried Steel Edge, maybe I will have to try this one out!
    I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised

14. Wms + Bcaa

15. using rampage right now from AX, not that bad.

I liked omega sports Power jolt a lot. they are both pill form which i liked.

tried NO EXP and a few others, they weren't that bad. some worked, some tasted like ass. one thing was common though: all expensive. OS is cheap and effective.

16. which did you decide to go with?

17. I haven't ordered anything yet, I was going to place a fairly large order, but some unforeseen expenses have come up that have delayed things......that being said I'm pretty sure I'm going to give RPM a run.

18. Quote Originally Posted by beric83 View Post
    I haven't ordered anything yet, I was going to place a fairly large order, but some unforeseen expenses have come up that have delayed things......that being said I'm pretty sure I'm going to give RPM a run.
    You won't be dissapointed!

19. Quote Originally Posted by beric83 View Post
    I haven't ordered anything yet, I was going to place a fairly large order, but some unforeseen expenses have come up that have delayed things......that being said I'm pretty sure I'm going to give RPM a run.
    Maybe AN has some samples, so you can try it out???

If not I can send a few caps from my stash....

20. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    I have a feeling you'll be pleasantly surprised
    I will vouch for this combo- it kicks ass!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

21. I have yet to try it! Gimme!!

22. rpm doesnt make me sick to my stomach or **** myself like no xplode lol

pills > powders
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

23. it should be renamed: NO-Ass-Xplode

24. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    rpm doesnt make me sick to my stomach or **** myself like no xplode lol

pills > powders
    **** yourself?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

25. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    **** yourself?
    Not a very good visual. Especially since he is a power tewl kind of guy....well that is what Lan said

26. wow, yuck, I am forever scared.

27. RPM is the greatest PreWorkout out there.Nothing else can comes even close.It simply "Rocks"
  28. Methyl Efx

Methyl efx is with out a doubt the nastiest tasting sh.t out there...but from all the others that ive tried, s250, vapor, xplode, supercharge, xpand, cold fusion...it definately the one with the most kick. I have not tried rpm...who makes it, is it available on the internet only or do local nutrition stores carry it? I wouldnt mind trying it.

Serious though, you guys out there with an iron clad gut (like me) give methyl its day in court, i think youll be very pleased.

later

29. Yeah, I have to say RPM, I just got it and tried it at 4 caps and I was blown away. Stims don't do anything for me, but I definately felt the drive and especially the pumps.

Today I took 5 caps today with Ragnarok about 30 mins preworkout and felt like I was 15 and had started CM again. The pumps were freakin' out of the world and I looked like I put a good 1 inch on everything.

I think RPM just became a staple; this stuff is legit.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for best pre-workout supplement
    By coachrob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-13-2011, 06:35 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:51 AM
  3. Looking for new Pre Workout leaning toward ASGT
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:06 AM
  4. Replies: 11