Need help with M1T

Status
Not open for further replies.

twood77

Banned
Awards
Hello first of all im 15 years old, ( i know you are all gonna call me dumb for taking this but my mind is set). I know you are suppose to take milk thistle with it so im doing that but are the other products i read about people taking while on M1T really neeeded for maximum gains....please help Thank you:think:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st...Your mind may be set but you're also set on screwing yourself up. 2nd you're now banned for breaking our rules you already knew about.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Hello first of all im 15 years old, ( i know you are all gonna call me dumb for taking this but my mind is set). I know you are suppose to take milk thistle with it so im doing that but are the other products i read about people taking while on M1T really neeeded for maximum gains....please help Thank you:think:
Wrong forum, you should be over in the steroid forum.....

15? If your mind is set then you better find the answers to you questions yourself,cause neither I or anyone else on this board is going to help you f yourself up permanently. :nono:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wow...shutdown. haha no pun intended...:thumbsup:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I can't even believe this thread actually happened! :eek: :think:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
abuse of power bro - lol

nah, just joking! kid needs to be banned - and hit in the balls!

:fool2: kid!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is with the recent string of teenage idiots coming over here? Did bb.com create a link to here for all the stupid ones?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh thanks for dissing on my age :FUfinger: lol just messin but seriously people my age our retarded tho.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Even at 15 I would read and research all / any drug before putting it in my body, even then that didn't mean I would take something that would permafux me up :D

Noobs these days.....sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.