Question on RPM

blackjackcat

Awards
I have been using RPM for the last two months and loving it. I was starting the Mass FX/Hyperdrol/Retain stack and was going to take a break from RPM for a month or two. Problem is, I really miss RPM(its been less than a week). Do I have to cycle RPM? What if I only took it on workout days? I bought another bottle today.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using RPM for the last two months and loving it. I was starting the Mass FX/Hyperdrol/Retain stack and was going to take a break from RPM for a month or two. Problem is, I really miss RPM(its been less than a week). Do I have to cycle RPM? What if I only took it on workout days? I bought another bottle today.
No- you don't have to cycle it- and yes, you can only take it on workout days :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang you beat me to it Dirk! Why don't you just go work on inventing another incredible supp and let us reps do our job eh! lol.

btw, I think keeping the dosage of 2-3 RPM's on non-workout days would be very benificial for the cumalative effects.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i too am on the same stack (MassFX/HyperX2) and find that RPM only ADDS to my workouts (awesome) so i would just rec. that you continue to use it...

good luck with your stack bro!

on a side note (igf-2 or powerfull would make your stack better) IMO

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i too am on the same stack (MassFX/HyperX2) and find that RPM only ADDS to my workouts (awesome) so i would just rec. that you continue to use it...

Somebody sign that guy up as a rep! ;)

blackjackcat

Awards
I know, I have had three workouts without RPM and I really miss it. I hope it gets here quick. I think I will take it on non workout days also. Thanks the for help!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your very welcome! We should open up a RPM support group thread to help cope with the pain of not having any to workout with!

blackjackcat

Awards
I really liked IGF-2 when I stacked it with neovar. Hmm, maybe I will add it too this stack.

blackjackcat

Awards
your very welcome! We should open up a RPM support group thread to help cope with the pain of not having any to workout with!
No kidding!! I was working out today and all I could think about is ordering the RPM when I got home. Right now, I rate this as my favorite supplement. It gives me a feeling that no other preworkout supp(though its not just a preworkout supp.) gives me.

PHATTBUZZ67

Awards
Im glad to hear that the neovar and Igf 2 stack with rpm is really that great of a product I just ordered it yesterday and am excited to try it Ive been using the bsn mass stack and had succesful gain using it so hopefully this an stack will be twice as good

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im glad to hear that the neovar and Igf 2 stack with rpm is really that great of a product I just ordered it yesterday and am excited to try it Ive been using the bsn mass stack and had succesful gain using it so hopefully this an stack will be twice as good
Monday, im about to start the following stack and im pretty excited about it. Ive only heard great things about RPM and some pretty good reviews from old activate and act.ext...

ACTIVATE EXTREME
RPM
PFULL
BETA-ALANINE
XTEND
CEE

(maybe throw in some bulk YG 15 min. before postworkout and regular meals)

hope all goes well....Just looking to maybe add replenish or torrent for PWO.

thanks

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks good, but - "maybe throw in some bulk YG 15 min. before postworkout ?"

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
looks good, but - "maybe throw in some bulk YG 15 min. before postworkout ?"
YG = ANABOLIC PUMP. iT was just the beta powder that came before AP. Taken 15 min before carb meal (PWO), helps nutrient partitioning (i.e carbs)...........actually should take YG 15 before any high carb meals

hope that helps

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YG = ANABOLIC PUMP. iT was just the beta powder that came before AP. Taken 15 min before carb meal (PWO), helps nutrient partitioning (i.e carbs)...........actually should take YG 15 before any high carb meals

hope that helps
haha - yeah bro... but when you say "before postworkout", that does not entail that it is a meal - so that's where the question came from

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31