Criticize my own ULTIMATE STACK(if you're a rep,read it plz,I could have question 4 U

pocketboy

Awards
Hello everybody,

I'm 20 years old (almost 21), I'm trying to build my own ultimate stack. I began bodybuilding 6 months ago, I'm an ectomorphic guys.

I fist want to tell you that I take the "supplements" word in his REAL SENSE, I mean, I eat as much as I can, and then I take my supplements.

First I'll write you the "directions" on each product, if there remains problem with it, I'll wrote it on GREEN COLOR

DIRECTION :

POSEIDON : (3-6 teaspoon a day on empty stomach or with light meal),
1. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
2. before, during and after workouts (put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10min prior WO and finish about the time workout is complete)
3. in evening before bed

ANABOLIC PUMP : (15 min before Carbs morning, pre-Wo and post-WO)

or (don't know which one I'll choose yet)

P-SLIN : (15 min before 60g-100g pre-WO carbs)

XTEND : (2 scoop before WO and during, 1 scoop after WO)

RAGNAROK : (30-60min Before pre-WO, 1 scoop 2 hours after meal, 1h after protein, can mix with simple Carbs, is it Kwick Karb (WMS) okay ?... an Millenium sport rep tell me I can mix with WMS, so If you are sure of not, tell me.

KWICK KARB : (75g before and during, or/and after (mixed on protein shake))

GLYCERGROW : (or GLYCEROL MONO STEARATE, is it as effective as GLYCERGROW ?) (1-4 scoop, drink in a extended period of time (before, during and after pre-WO … can mix on juice, sport/electrolyte drink, water etc…. can mix with XTEND ?)

MY PROGRAM :

Wake up :
MIX : POSEIDON + RESET A.D.

45 min before WO :
P-SLIN

30 min before WO :
MIX : Ragnarok + Kwick Karb

On the travel and during :
MIX : XTEND + Glycergrow + POSEIDON + RESET A.D.

Coming back home :
MIX : XTEND + Kwick Karb + whey protein ?

Before bed :
Poseidon + RESET A.D.

WHY THOSE PRODUCTS ? :

POSEIDON : I’m on Accutane treatment (I finish in less than a month), but I really want my body be hydrated all the time on the optimale level (hydratation is a thing very important for the entire body) … skin included.

P-SLIN (and/or ANABOLIC PUMP) : To improve pump, “insulin” effect, allow to take many carbs without fat storage and well stackable with Kwick karb.

RAGNAROK : It has all the component needed on a pre-WO, a quite good amount of quality creatine, beta alaline and the WATERMELON seems to taste good.

KWICK KARB : Give energy (when taken before WO) + Restore glycogen level of the muscle (When taken after WO) … I read it’s a very good carb (I don’t really understand pro and cons of simple carb, complex carb and WMS)… Seems to be well stackable with P-Slin (or Anabolic pump)

XTEND : Many people love it and recommend me this BCAA. Do I need to take whey while I’m taking XTEND ? Which flavor taste good (melon, grape, lemonade ?)

GLYCERGROW : I don’t know if it’s better than “Glycerol Mono Stearate” (NutraPlanet) (what’s the difference ?), but this product will help me to volumize my muscle, did he ?

RESET A.D. : Since I was child, I drank coffee. Since the last 3 years, I feel always tired for nothing, and stim immunised. In fact, the product description, truelly correspond me at 200%

That's it,

Thanks you for your help

I really appreciate.

PS : I'm just looking for a supplement to help me sleep. If you know one, please tell me

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the cheapest is ON Melatonin $2(waaayyyy better and cheaper than X-Dream) or you could go with Powerfull $30

pocketboy

Awards
And what do you think about the stack and "the problem" I encounter ?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would go with IGF-2 for sleep benifits, and would aslo help you lean out a bit while adding some muscle. Powerfull is great also, IGF-2 just is a little better. So if your strapped for cash, go with Powerfull, if not, go the extra mile and get IGF-2, you won't be dissapointed!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, post up your diet as well, especially being an Ecto, you need to have a solid food plan before you start anything, or else you will not grow. And you can't just eat whatever you want to grow, I see too many ectomorphs complaining that they can't gain weight no matter hwo much crap they eat. It is because they are eating crap that they are not making the gains they want.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i don't know man, $50 is high for a product that is already out that is cheaper... seems a bit pompus IMO... i have tried both igf-2 / powerfull and could not tell the difference between the two (but who am i to judge, right)

pocketboy

Awards
Like I said, I ate a lot, and then I take my supplement.

I've a really healthy and varied nutrition : meat, chicken, vegetables, fruits, milk, cereales etc

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I ate a lot, and then I take my supplement.

I've a really healthy and varied nutrition : meat, chicken, vegetables, fruits, milk, cereales etc
that's not telling me a lot, bro

give me a "detailed" daily meal intake

drop the cer. and get some oats

pocketboy

Awards
Don't know about IGF-2 and powerfull, it raise testosterone level (don't want this)

Lol, when I told you I was considering taking Powerfull you desagreed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can definetly tell the difference, with Powerfull I selpt great, but did not want to wake up, lol. IGF-2 I wake up fine. But everyone responds differently, thats why you just have to try and compare for yourself.

I still think you should post your diet Pocket, have it detailed out, then we can help you tweak it to gain the most.

pocketboy

Awards
I didn't have any ritual on my food, I changed everyday (it's very varied).

I probably eat a thing like :

morning : " milk + cereals + peanuts butter on bread + orange juice"

lunch : "vegetables + pastes + 2 steacks"

around 4:00 pm : orange juice + cereales + 2 bananas + apple

dinner : "chicken + potatoes"

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definetly drop the cereal and replace it with some good old oats. Make sure the bread is whole wheat. You have only 2 meals that have any significant protein, you need protein in every meal. Balance of nutrients in every meal is crucial!

pocketboy

Awards
but I'm runing on VOLUMASS (San nutrition) too on my "non protein meal"

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Dopa and its effects on Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone

Another important chemical mechanism of IGF-2™ is L-Dopa-induced growth hormone (GH) release, and increased testosterone secretion through prolactin inhibition. Prolactin is a hormone that regulates testosterone production, and too much of it can suppress the secretion of gonadotropins, which hinders testosterone production. By inhibiting prolactin, IGF-2 increases endogenous testosterone levels dramatically. The variety of Mucuna Pruriens used in IGF-2™ is standardized to 25% L-Dopa, delivering large amounts of this active ingredient per capsule (27). L-Dopa is a precursor to Dopamine, a powerful biogenic amine, and L-Dopa is the only method of transport of Dopamine through the blood-barrier(3,15,16). Dopamine is a potent GH and testosterone agonist, meaning that dopamine inhibits prolactin release and hypothalamic somatostatin secretion, which allows for a greater stimulatory effect of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and secretion of testosterone by the testes. GHRH signals the pituitary to release GH, a polypeptide hormone produced by the somatotropic cells of the anterior pituitary (3,11,12,14,15,16). GH stimulates skeletal muscle cells to grow and, in some cases, divide. Acting directly, GH mobilizes fats from fat depots and decreases the rate of glucose intake and metabolism. In mammals, GH exerts most of its anabolic effects through being mediated by IGF; IGF is also known as somatomedin, which stimulates the uptake of amino acids from the blood and into skeletal muscle, providing for a variety of anabolic effects in the human body. This is important, as IGF-2™ provides the biochemical stimulus for the aforementioned muscle-building processes.

pocketboy

Awards
Hum, erf, I hate test increase (I'm affraid of the acne increase because of high testo) !

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, trust me - YOU HAVE TO EAT YOUR PROTEIN - drinking it is cool, but you "pass" the bulk of it before your body can utilize it - EAT PRO, drink water, eat comp. carbs (oats/br.rice/whole-grain pasta/etc)

pocketboy

Awards
Ok, I already do all you are telling me, just PERHAPS less protein.

So, I will eat a steak or two in my breakfast.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT? no dude... you don't want red meat that early in the morning! chicken / egg-whites...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hum, erf, I hate test increase (I'm affraid of the acne increase because of high testo) !
Wow...no offense but that is the biggest biotch comment i have read on this site....
I justran JW solo. Had a new girlfriend a week before i started. I slightly broke out on shoulders and a bit toward my bi's. My face the last week showed a bit more also. I am prone to acne it is in the family. I have anxiety issues but at a certain point you have to decide what you want. Now if someone can't sccept you for who you are or what you do, their problem.

So i ask...what scares you about slight if any increase in acne? It's not like you're goin on a cycle of AAS or PHs. Worst that happens is you stop use if you're that uncomfortable. Use a face cleaner, some pantothenic acid(B5), vitamin a & E and you should be ok.

pocketboy

Awards
I have anxiety issues but at a certain point you have to decide what you want. Now if someone can't sccept you for who you are or what you do, their problem.
I do bodybuilding only for the physical appearance ...
And in my case, I'm on a strong acne treatment that I almost finish, and take supplements that will increase acne it's a non sense

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Don't know about IGF-2 and powerfull, it raise testosterone level (don't want this)

Lol, when I told you I was considering taking Powerfull you desagreed.
:frustrate: :frustrate: :frustrate: :frustrate:

PocketRocket, you know, you could save everybody a lot of time and effort if you would just change your age in the profile to what it really is... save everyone from all this confusion. Thanks.

Myth, this guy posted previously that he was 19 and would be 20 in a couple months. Then he changed his profile to read that he is 21 because he didn't like the answers he got when trolling for info on PHs and growth hormone boosters. Now he's saying he's 20 and almost 21. I don't know what to believe, but it's fishy. :trout:

Just thought you should know because typically test boosters and gh boosters (PowerFull) are not recommended for users under 21 (as it says on the label).

pocketboy

Awards
Ecto just go on my "My apologize ..." thread.

And what's the hell is going on with my age : I tell, JUST READDDDD the first line of my thread "I'm 20 almost 21" Isn't my profile wrote "21" ?

And OMG you always are flooding my thread ! Why don't you really participate on it (for your opinion on the stack).

And did you see any "HGH" on my stack ?

No ! because I removed it on my mind, because of people who tell me it's not good for me.

So, I just tell "please give me a sleep aid, and skin enhancement" they all give me POWERFULL, REM-R3G, IGF-2, which have the L-DOPA component I was considering and for what you flamme me during entire hours !

pocketboy

Awards
And I didn't consider HGH releaser because people tell me it's not benefit, and I DON'T find any effective HGH releaser without testosterone increase ...

So, any sleep aid or opinion on my stack ?

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
I do bodybuilding only for the physical appearance ...
And in my case, I'm on a strong acne treatment that I almost finish, and take supplements that will increase acne it's a non sense

:think: :think: :think: Wait, bro, your afraid of gettin bad acne and your just about to finish a treatment of accutane???? How long you been on it?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Ecto just go on my "My apologize ..." thread.

And what's the hell is going on with my age : I tell, JUST READDDDD the first line of my thread "I'm 20 almost 21" Isn't my profile wrote "21" ?

And OMG you always are flooding my thread ! Why don't you really participate on it (for your opinion on the stack).

And did you see any "HGH" on my stack ?

No ! because I removed it on my mind, because of people who tell me it's not good for me.

So, I just tell "please give me a sleep aid, and skin enhancement" they all give me POWERFULL, REM-R3G, IGF-2, which have the L-DOPA component I was considering and for what you flamme me during entire hours !

That wasn't a flame, it was a public service announcement.

No, there was no GH in your "stack" and that's great. But if your profile says you're 21 when you're really not, then people will continue to suggest you try products that you really shouldn't be yet. So, I'm letting them know that there is some confusion about your actual age because you keep changing it. They have a right to know.

I still don't believe that you're almost 21 because you did say in a previous post that you are 19. I have no idea what to believe at this point. So, as PumpingIron said in another thread, "If you come asking questions about something, and changing your story because you aren't getting the responses you want, then you don't deserve any help." That's why I'm not helping you.

pocketboy

Awards
I first wrote 19 because here in france, 20 years old it's a sort of "key age" you know. When you say 20 years old, people imagine you like an adult, you want I mean.

But I really looks like a sort of child - adult. My appearance it's really an teenagers one.

And what I say 19, because, I don't know why, but in america, like in some country, almost all 16-17 years old people looks like 20 here ! REALLY!

And so, 20years had a sort of "psychological effect" like the 30,40,50,60

pocketboy

Awards
BIGT404, I'm on accutane since 9 months, but it's my 2nd "cycle".

I never had a big acne, I only had a light one, but I really hate this "problem" so I ask my dermatologist to prescribe me accutane for "prevention".

My first cycle was a success, but I really always have sleep trouble, so one day, I ask my doctor to prescribe any sleep aid, he did. But this one was linked (don't know how) on testosterone secretion .... BOUM, I did have acne again... So I WON'T touch my testosterone again... never

pocketboy

Awards
No, I'm very serious .... Don't know why, but the 15-19 years old here, looks like child...

Mar430

Awards
Why not just try the stack of whatever it is and see how it comes out? If it works for you, then good. If not, try somethign different.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
9 months?? dang. that sucks. I agree with mental, get your doctor to prescribe you a good face wash. and even some acne stuff like tazorac. worked great for me back in the day. but who knows. and back to the accutane. your on the second cycle for 9 months??? what dosage you on??

pocketboy

Awards
I've all the "cosmetic" side of acne treatment (wash, moisturizes etc)

I'm on 40mg.

But you probably have "exclusive" treatment in america that there don't have in france (France is really drug restrective country)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you could please post before/after pictures when you've decided on your stack and completed it that would be greatly appriciated.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, france is also low on test levels (no balls)

but that's another thread :numbered:

pocketboy

Awards
Seriously, I think you right matthews, I tell the same thing to my friends.

In southern France, younger ladies looks like "more growth" than nothern.

It's like the "black" person, they looks "adult-like" and "have more muscle" earlier.

pocketboy

Awards
yeah ! Reaperx, I (personally) DIDN'T said that I agree with those who say that. But many say that creatine it's like a "drug" ("drug" in france it's like "cocaine" etc...")

Because french, and france governement are very restrective with product. And creatine is forbiden to sell on sports stores !

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I say fix your diet first. Honestly,it looks like sh*t right now. Check out the nutrition section.

What does your training involve?

pocketboy

Awards
It's quite difficult to describe my training but I do :

2 series of 8 reps + 2 series of 6 reps (heavier) for an exercice.
I do 4 exercices for each muscle

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This isn't the political section. Pocketboy, certain products here require the user to be at least 21 years old and we also, as a community, require our patrons to do a bit of research on their own. You need to take some time off from posting and read a little more so you can educate yourself on the basic requirements you need to acheive your goals.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also wanted to say that your diet is crap and you are stuffing yourself with too many simple sugars and not enough fiber, protein, fats and vitamins.

pocketboy

Awards
I agree with you, but I had all my answer (it was difficult, but I had). And NOW, I can tell that I don't take the powerfull bulk.

And which "nutrition program" do you recommand me ?

enimity

Awards
I agree with you, but I had all my answer (it was difficult, but I had). And NOW, I can tell that I don't take the powerfull bulk.

And which "nutrition program" do you recommand me ?
I would recomend anything other than what your currently doing:)

Heres a good place to start if your looking to clean bulk,

"originaly posted by PSCARB at uk muscle".

since I have had so many requests in the last few weeks to help people out with a "clean bulking diet" I figured I would write alittle something up so this could be easily understood, and so the user can make his own diet up using my protocols. Fist let me state that I follow John Berardi’s methods of Nutrient timing so the way it works is this:

A.) meals will consist of Protein/Carbs(P+C), or Protein/Fats(P+F). Therefor while eating a P+C meal you will try to eat no more then 10-15g of fat at that time. The same will go while eating a P+F(ie: no more then 10-15g of Carbs)
B.) Since this is a "clean" bulk ALL sources of food should be from, you guessed it clean food( I will provide a list later)
C.) You should aim for 7-8 meals/day.. Not only will this supply a steady level of quality food, but eating often will keep metabolism, and fat burning trucking all day.
D.) The three most important meals of the day are Breakfast, 1st Post weight training, and 2nd post weight training. These meals should NOT be neglected in anyway to be successful.

Of course while dieting in ANY sense it is a good idea to monitor your progress, and adjust calories as needed( remember we are all different so what I am listing are in fact general guidelines ). Be sure to monitor your progress on the scale, in the mirror, and with body fat tests if you have exposure to them. While either gaining or losing weight you should shoot for no more then 2 lbs. Gain or loss per week. If you are bulking and gaining more then that chances are you are gaining fat and you need to look at your diet to make adjustments. What I suggest for "baseline" numbers are these: (I will use a 160lb example)

Protein- 1.25- 1.5gram X 1 Lb. body weight = 200-240g/day
Fat- .6-.75gram X body weight = 96- 120g/day
Carb- 1.5-1.75gram X body weight = 240-280g/day

If you feel that you are gaining fat then start cutting carbs, and fats down, but never protein! I suggest for a leaner person(10%BF or lower) to start at the higher number X body weight, and work your way up or down as needed, as for a "not so lean" person start on the lower end, and adjust as needed.

A typical weight training day should look like, and I will use a 5 p.m. workout time as an example:
M1- P+C
M2- P+C
M3- P+F
M4-(pre workout) P+ light amount of carbs( ex. Smaller version of Post workout shake)
Train
M5 P+C Preferably bring this in a shaker bottle to the gym and drink a.s.a.p.
M6 -P+C approx. 1-1.5 hours later
M7 P+F
M8 P+F pre bed meal preferably slower acting protein sources ex: casein protein powder, or cottage cheese + a small amount of fat

The post workout shake should consist of:
25-40g of Whey protein powder
50-75g Dextrose powder(powder version of Gatorade will work)
5-10g of glutamine powder ( for recovery)
?g of Creatine if you are using it.

Protein sources:
Chicken breast(grilled with seasoning)
Lean Red meats(count as a P+F meal)
Lean fishes(Tuna most commonly)
Fatty fishes(salmon P+F meal)
Whole eggs(P+F meals)
Egg Whites(P+C meals)
Turkey
Low fat cottage cheese(1-2%)
Protein powder
Jerky

Carb sources:
Oatmeal(not instant)
Yams
Sweet potatoes
Brown rice
Whole grain bread/wraps
Steamed/grilled vegetables
"Healthy" Fibrous cereals ( Fiber One, granola(low sugar) Smart Start, Uncle Sams)

Fat sources:
Nuts( preferably Raw almonds, walnuts, cashews etc…)
Flax seeds/ Flax seed oil
Fish oil caps
Natural peanut butter(Don’t make it a staple fat though)
Olive Oil
Fats from animals(again not as a staple)

Tips:
-When taking in carbs try to take in a bulk of them during meals 1,PWO,and the meal after so basically make the carbs in M2 your smallest P+C meal.
-Pre-bed meal should be slow digesting protein like casein protein powder, or get used to eating 1-2% cottage cheese To make this alitte easier if you don’t like cottage cheese(trust me I used to HATE it) What I do is mix ½ Cup of cottage cheese with ½ scoop of Chocolate protein powder, and pretend it is pudding!
-Make sure you eat every 2-3 hours.
-Take your vitamins!
-Limit alcohol as it reduces Testosterone levels, and also halts the fat burning progress until ALL alcohol is burned.
-Have a cheat meal or two per week. I like to make mine over the weekend. While I actually even cheat "clean" you DO NOT have to as well. When I say that I cheat clean I mean that I will just eat my normal foods except in a larger amount, or I will go out to a restaurant and get say Chicken, Rice, and beans. I am also human, and will splurge once in a while on something that has been tempting me like PIZZA!!
-Try to take in a salad or some steamed vegetables with your P+F meals, the vitamins, and fiber are very important.
-Non- weight training days I feel that you should eat 2 P+C meals(3 if leaner) and they should be the earliest meals of the day. All of your other meals should be P+F.
I recommend either signing up at Fitday.com , or picking up a Calorie guide book so you know how many grams you are getting from particular foods.
-Keep a food log if possible for atleast a few weeks to get a feel of how close you are hitting your numbers, and to also see what is, or isn’t working for you.
If there are anymore questions feel free to ask, I hope this will allow you to make your own menu, and help you to understand when to time your meals.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I say fix your diet first. Honestly,it looks like sh*t right now. Check out the nutrition section.

What does your training involve?
haha owned by the girl! (it's ok i think shes smokin' hot...)
Really the nutrition section is great round here. Also try whfoods.org (sorry if it's an illegal link.) It has the nutrient counts on food.

pocketboy

Awards
I still have questions without answers :

Which is it better for me : Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, both. What are their differences ?

Xtend :
. Which flavour taste better (lemonade, grape, wattermelon)
. Can I mix with WMS
. Do I need whey protein while on XTEND ? (if yes, do they mix together ?)

Glycergrow :
. As effective as bulk Glycerol Mono Stearate (NutraPlanet)
. What’s the difference ?
. Can mix with XTEND ?

Kwick karb :
. I don’t really understand pro and cons of simple carb, complex carb and WMS… can you explain ?

thanks

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
Not to be a prick or anything but.....have you ever clicked on that search link at the top of the page. Its there for a reason. I garauntee there are already answers to all your questions in here.

BigT4040

BigT4040

Awards
and i think your gona hav to see for yourself how the xtend flavors taste. try and get some samples or somethin.