My apologize, you were right

pocketboy

Awards
My apologizes for all of you I didn't heard.

I did some post on other forum and ask others people, the result is there are almost 90% who don't see any benefit of taking HGH for me.

So thanks for all your advice, the "objective" opinion is etablished, I give up HGH.

But, If someone know a supplement which improve my skin tone and/or (another if it's necessary) which help me sleep, you will be very nice.

Thanks all of you, I wait your recommandation before build my ultimate own stack.

thanks

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
well - this is going to win over alot of hearts here. . .

pocketboy

Awards
Lol, yes it's quite "melodrama" but I'm very apologize because some people spend time and patience to help me, and I was kinda stubborn.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Try Poseidon for both skin improvement and sleep.

pocketboy

Awards
Lol Poseidon was already on my "own ultimate stack"
I will post it soon ...

pocketboy

Awards
POSEIDON (3-6 teaspoon a day on empty stomach or with light meal,
1. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or with a protein shake or light meal.
2. before, during and after workouts (put 2-3 servings in a water bottle and start sipping on it 10min prior WO and finish about the time workout is complete)
3. in evening before bed)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
What does it mean (sorry don't understand english very well)
it means 'forget it.'

i take bulk powerfull like u were discussing earlier and it gives me the best sleep i have ever had, or try REM if u only want the sleep benefits.

pocketboy

Awards
Thanks !

Do you know REM-R3G, has the bulk powerfull... that's why you sleep well :)

djl

Awards
  • Established
For sleep enhancement, this works REALLY well for me:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1209/bulk-l-tryptophan-caps.html

For a slightly added benefit, this looks good (have not tried these, but ingredients looks very nice):

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1416/zmt-nutracaps.html

For skin, Poseidon as said by others and yourself. Try small dose of Sesamin, maybe (just for health and skin benefit, not weight loss--not really sure if the weight loss element of it pans out anyway).

My apologizes for all of you I didn't heard.

I did some post on other forum and ask others people, the result is there are almost 90% who don't see any benefit of taking HGH for me.

So thanks for all your advice, the "objective" opinion is etablished, I give up HGH.

But, If someone know a supplement which improve my skin tone and/or (another if it's necessary) which help me sleep, you will be very nice.

Thanks all of you, I wait your recommandation before build my ultimate own stack.

thanks