Very confident on Yohimbine, anyone else?

1. Very confident on Yohimbine, anyone else?

I've recently noticed that whenever I take Yoh, even at 2.5mg I get very confident and assertive. Now I try to keep it infrequent because I don't like the way it feels besides that but has anyone else noticed that Yoh has this effect much more than other OTC stims?

2. Since I work alone, I don't notice any confidence per se, but the mood boosting effects are very noticable. I zip around getting stuff done while whistling a tune on the low 2.5 mg doses. Any higher than that and it makes me a little edgy.

3. Glad to hear your input Bioman. I post as little as possible but have read a lot of your input on behavioral and personality/mental disorders. As someone who deals with anxiety and social disorders I am always looking for something to help. So far it's pushed me from one line of work and I am currently looking for one that is less public facing but just wanted to say thank you for your many posts on here.

4. My pleasure and I share your disdain in dealing with the public. lol

5. Yomhimbine makes me lethargic as hell with no confidence boost whatsoever.

6. If take more than 10 mg in a day, I get tensed up to the point where I am angry/anxious and it kills off any performance boost too.

7. i dont get an confidence boost but it is a nice per WO stim.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 04:14 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 01:50 PM
  4. Anyone else had sex problems while on M5AA?
    By RobInKuwait in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:50 PM
  5. Anyone else here use 28 x 1/2" on your triceps
    By drveejay11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 10:00 AM