Very confident on Yohimbine, anyone else?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've recently noticed that whenever I take Yoh, even at 2.5mg I get very confident and assertive. Now I try to keep it infrequent because I don't like the way it feels besides that but has anyone else noticed that Yoh has this effect much more than other OTC stims?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Since I work alone, I don't notice any confidence per se, but the mood boosting effects are very noticable. I zip around getting stuff done while whistling a tune on the low 2.5 mg doses. Any higher than that and it makes me a little edgy.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your input Bioman. I post as little as possible but have read a lot of your input on behavioral and personality/mental disorders. As someone who deals with anxiety and social disorders I am always looking for something to help. So far it's pushed me from one line of work and I am currently looking for one that is less public facing but just wanted to say thank you for your many posts on here.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure and I share your disdain in dealing with the public. lol

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Yomhimbine makes me lethargic as hell with no confidence boost whatsoever.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If take more than 10 mg in a day, I get tensed up to the point where I am angry/anxious and it kills off any performance boost too.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i dont get an confidence boost but it is a nice per WO stim.