help choosing a cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

help choosing a cycle

  1. New Member
    redski30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    help choosing a cycle


    i'm thinking about starting a cycle of hyperdrol,mass fx, and retain. is this stuff worth the money or is there something better i can use.

  2. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redski30 View Post
    i'm thinking about starting a cycle of hyperdrol,mass fx, and retain. is this stuff worth the money or is there something better i can use.
    When asking questions like this it is a really good idea to provide more information about yourself and your goals. Also it is a good idea to take a look through the forums and see what everyone else is running and look at the results they are getting in the logs section. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
  3. New Member
    redski30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    When asking questions like this it is a really good idea to provide more information about yourself and your goals. Also it is a good idea to take a look through the forums and see what everyone else is running and look at the results they are getting in the logs section. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
    I am 5'11 178lbs I am looking to bulk up
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redski30 View Post
    I am 5'11 178lbs I am looking to bulk up
    hmmm yes definately massfx or bad ass mass. Unless you are over 18 or so it would be kind of pointless to run a test booster like hyperdrol because your test will be high anyway. Retain is alright. Check out the stack i just ran - 11-oxo + Massfx - advanced post cycle therapy - i came out with 7lbs lean gain and 3% reduction in bf over the course of a month. The key to bulking is eating like a MOFO! Make sure you are getting at least 1.5g of protien for every pound you weigh. and be sure your calories are pretty high. Also - for future reference - post supplement questions in the supplement forum. This area of the forum is for supplement articles.
  5. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    How Long Have You Been Lifting?... And What Does Your Diet Look Like?.. As Brywal Said Diet Is Everything When It Comes To Bulking... And Protien And Carbs Are Your Best Friends... Supplements Can Only Do So Much... How Old Are You?
  6. New Member
    redski30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    How Long Have You Been Lifting?... And What Does Your Diet Look Like?.. As Brywal Said Diet Is Everything When It Comes To Bulking... And Protien And Carbs Are Your Best Friends... Supplements Can Only Do So Much... How Old Are You?
    i've been lifting for 3yrs i between between2700 and 3000 cals a day about200g protein from protien shakes, fish, chicken, pork, beef, rice, oatmeal, ,eggs i'm 29
  7. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redski30 View Post
    i've been lifting for 3yrs i between between2700 and 3000 cals a day about200g protein from protien shakes, fish, chicken, pork, beef, rice, oatmeal, ,eggs i'm 29
    well hell dude in that case roll with it and do the whole AX stack. I just thought you might be young because you opted to not show your age. Diet looks good! I dont see how in the world you are not gaining weight?!? AX is one of the few supp companies that you can trust. anything by AX, Palo alto labs, or ergopharm are guarenteed to be good stuff. Stay away from muscletek and pretty much anything that they sell at department stores and most of the stuff they sell at GNCs.
  8. New Member
    redski30's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    94

    Reputation

    i've gained about 15lbs in the last 2 yrs i was just looking for something to give me a little help
  9. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by redski30 View Post
    i've gained about 15lbs in the last 2 yrs i was just looking for something to give me a little help
    hmm....in another thread you were talking about cycles you ran already. Were you just looking for something milder than the PHs you were using? If so the AX stack would be pretty good Epistane is also really good especially in the sides vs gains department.
  10. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Another Good Stack Is The Alr Industries... I Have Had Real Good Experience With There Products So Far... Good Luck Man...
  11. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    **jungle Warfare/badass Mass/restore
  12. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    well do you want to go Ps or Ph? because at your age it would be "ok" to start taking them.
  13. Advanced Member
    motive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    743
    Rep Power
    466

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    **jungle Warfare/badass Mass/restore
    second that... very good cycle
  14. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    well do you want to go Ps or Ph? because at your age it would be "ok" to start taking them.
    I DONT REALLY THINK A 16 YEAR OLS NEEDS TO BE SUGGESTING ITS OK FOR ANY ONE TO BE USING PH OR PS... JUST MY OPINION ON THE SUBJECT...
  15. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    I DONT REALLY THINK A 16 YEAR OLS NEEDS TO BE SUGGESTING ITS OK FOR ANY ONE TO BE USING PH OR PS... JUST MY OPINION ON THE SUBJECT...
    im sorry if you feel that way..
  16. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    im sorry if you feel that way..
    ACTUALLY BRO ITS NOT JUST ME... READ THE RULES.. YOU GOTTA BE 21 TO POST ABOUT ANABOLICS OR PRO HORMONES....

    IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read Before Posting!

    PEOPLE COME HERE LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED SOURCES... I DONT THINK 16 YEAR OLDS CAN REALLY OFFER THIS...
    SORRY...
  17. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    wow... I am really tired of seing this... CHILL MAN!
  18. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    ACTUALLY BRO ITS NOT JUST ME... READ THE RULES.. YOU GOTTA BE 21 TO POST ABOUT ANABOLICS OR PRO HORMONES....

    IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read Before Posting!

    PEOPLE COME HERE LOOKING FOR ADVICE FROM KNOWLEDGEABLE AND EXPERIENCED SOURCES... I DONT THINK 16 YEAR OLDS CAN REALLY OFFER THIS...
    SORRY...
    ok well first off why do you think that i dont know about this ****? i have been around ppl who have been taking them for 3 years... i dont really think you need to be trying to lecture me on them... and i never said you had to Listen and i didnt even try to say anything bout them i just asked if the man had ever thought of taking them..... and if he would have said yes to that i would have directed him to some sites with good info... you just dont give people a chance......
  19. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    ok well first off why do you think that i dont know about this ****? i have been around ppl who have been taking them for 3 years... i dont really think you need to be trying to lecture me on them... and i never said you had to Listen and i didnt even try to say anything bout them i just asked if the man had ever thought of taking them..... and if he would have said yes to that i would have directed him to some sites with good info... you just dont give people a chance......
    FIRST OFF BRO IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO BE A ****...
    YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT USING ANABOLICS NEEDS TO BE AN EDUCATED DECISION AND IT MAKES IT HARD WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE OPPINIONS ON THE SUBJECT... THE FACT THAT YOU ARE 16 (LEGALY NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN BUY PRO HORMONES)I REALLY DONT THINK YOU SHOULD TELL SOMEONE ITS "OK" FOR THEN TO USE AN ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE... FOLLOW THE RULES AND DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS YOU LIKE BUT KEEP THE "ADVICE" ON SUBJECTS IN WICH YOU PERSONALLY ARE EXPERIENCED...

    KEEP IT REEL...
  20. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    FIRST OFF BRO IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO BE A ****...
    YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND THAT USING ANABOLICS NEEDS TO BE AN EDUCATED DECISION AND IT MAKES IT HARD WHEN YOU HAVE MULTIPLE OPPINIONS ON THE SUBJECT... THE FACT THAT YOU ARE 16 (LEGALY NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN BUY PRO HORMONES)I REALLY DONT THINK YOU SHOULD TELL SOMEONE ITS "OK" FOR THEN TO USE AN ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE... FOLLOW THE RULES AND DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS YOU LIKE BUT KEEP THE "ADVICE" ON SUBJECTS IN WICH YOU PERSONALLY ARE EXPERIENCED...

    KEEP IT REEL...
    i am personally experienced and im not your bro.... and take your caps lock off or are you tryin to prove something?
  21. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    i am personally experienced and im not your bro.... and take your caps lock off or are you tryin to prove something?
    What do you mean you're "personally experienced?" With PHs?
  22. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Haha...isnt This Kid A Joke?... I Was Just Trying To Inform Him Of The Rules And He Gets All Lippy.... Idf He Is Personally Experienced At 16 Then I M Pretty Sure He Is Gonna Have A Pretty Fu*ked Up Endocrine System When He Is An Adult... Poor Kids Balls Will Prob Never Drop.....haha
  23. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    your name suits you...
  24. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    hey guys im sorry i even brought this up if i wouldve known that all you guys would have gottin pissed about it i wouldnt have said anything but please dont lecture me.... please wait til you have your own kids to do that... and brywal312 whos name suits them?
  25. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    hey guys im sorry i even brought this up if i wouldve known that all you guys would have gottin pissed about it i wouldnt have said anything but please dont lecture me.... please wait til you have your own kids to do that... and brywal312 whos name suits them?
    First of all, I've got a kid and leave him out of it.

    Second, you didn't answer the question. There's a reason you're not supposed to use steroids as a teenager, which is why I asked for clarification. If you used them at age 16, you're a moron. If you're lucky, you won't end up with stunted growth and a permanently f*cked endocrine system.

    Don't get all defensive when you're questioned about this. NOBODY on this forum will agree that teens should take steroids. So, you're in the minority if you think this is OK and you'll continue to get "lectured" about it. Get used to it.
  26. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    First of all, I've got a kid and leave him out of it.

    Second, you didn't answer the question. There's a reason you're not supposed to use steroids as a teenager, which is why I asked for clarification. If you used them at age 16, you're a moron. If you're lucky, you won't end up with stunted growth and a permanently f*cked endocrine system.

    Don't get all defensive when you're questioned about this. NOBODY on this forum will agree that teens should take steroids. So, you're in the minority if you think this is OK and you'll continue to get "lectured" about it. Get used to it.
    TRUE THAT... AND DONT COME OFF SO HOSTILE EITHER... ITS NOT NECESSARY TO ACT TOUGH ON THE INTERNET...
    AND BRYWAL WERE YOU REFERING TO ME?... IN WHAT WAY?
  27. Banned
    Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    First of all, I've got a kid and leave him out of it.

    Second, you didn't answer the question. There's a reason you're not supposed to use steroids as a teenager, which is why I asked for clarification. If you used them at age 16, you're a moron. If you're lucky, you won't end up with stunted growth and a permanently f*cked endocrine system.

    Don't get all defensive when you're questioned about this. NOBODY on this forum will agree that teens should take steroids. So, you're in the minority if you think this is OK and you'll continue to get "lectured" about it. Get used to it.

    well yes i have used them.. and i'm 6'1 so it doesnt really matter if my growth gets stunted....... that and i dont really care about my endocrine system..... o and thanks for callin me a moron.. it really hurts :'( i think ima go cry... haha right......
  28. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    hey bishop just a heads up for real, be careful man. Dont make a big scene. You DID break the rules but its ok...you didnt know... aight. Just dont make a big deal out of it and the mods wont ban you... Just trying to stop you before you get pissed, go off your rocker, and get banned like every other guy your age who has asked this same question.
  29. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    WELL IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ENDO SYSTEM YOU ARE DEFINITLY A MORON... WHEN YOUR 25 AND DEPRESSED AND CANT GET LAID BECUASE YOUR TEST LEVELS ARE SO LOW THEN I HOPE YOU THINK OF ME....MY MAIN CONCERN HERE WAS TO INFORM YOU YOU SHOULDNT POST ON THESE SUBJECTS AND HOPEFULLY HAVE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY... BUT YOU ARE LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK WALL... ONE WITH AN ATITUDE PROBLEM... SO KEEP IT REAL AND MELLOW OUT... PEOPLE ARE JUST TRYING TO GET YOU ON THE RIGHT TRACK...
  30. Advanced Member
    EctoPower's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    529

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    well yes i have used them.. and i'm 6'1 so it doesnt really matter if my growth gets stunted....... that and i dont really care about my endocrine system..... o and thanks for callin me a moron.. it really hurts :'( i think ima go cry... haha right......
    : : : :
  31. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11679

    Reputation

    Anyone who doesn't care about enough about their body to listen to good advice or care enough about our board policies to read them isn't the type of person we want here at Anabolicminds.
  32. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    I Warned The Kid.. I Even Posted The Rules And Told Him I Wasnt Trying To Be Rude.... It Sucks To See Youngens Act Like This Becuase They Obviously Have A Lot To Learn... I Just Hope The Kid Isnt Dumb Enough To Go Out And Fu*k Him Self Up Permanently....too Bad...
  33. New Member
    brywal312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    297

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    I Warned The Kid.. I Even Posted The Rules And Told Him I Wasnt Trying To Be Rude.... It Sucks To See Youngens Act Like This Becuase They Obviously Have A Lot To Learn... I Just Hope The Kid Isnt Dumb Enough To Go Out And Fu*k Him Self Up Permanently....too Bad...
    I pmed him before the ban and got his aim name.....Im going to try to talk him out of it and to get some protein and chill lol
  34. Advanced Member
    BIGG DOGG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    350

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    I pmed him before the ban and got his aim name.....Im going to try to talk him out of it and to get some protein and chill lol
    GOOD MAN...I DONT EVEN THINK HE UNDERSTANDS WHY HE SHOULDNT SCREW WITH THEM THATS THE WORST PART...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help choosing next cycle (pin vs. orals)
    By landonx91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 06:42 PM
  2. Help choosing 2nd cycle
    By landonx91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:22 PM
  3. Help Choose Second PH Cycle/PCT
    By DonnyG in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 03:35 AM
  4. Help me choose my cycle...
    By thewolf49 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 05:23 PM
  5. Help Choosing Next Cycle Please
    By Adaml in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 08:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in