Got my poseidon

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Well ive been looking forward to taking this supplement all summer and finally got some. I took my first dose of it this morning at around 7. Shortly after drinking i got this weird feeling of pressure in my face and it turned bright red, i also experienced a slight tightness in my chest... Which easily could have been anxiety because of me freaking out that my face felt like that. Is that what a normal niacin flush feels like?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first niacin flush as if it were yesterday..lol...flush, red face/chest/arms/legs, tingly itchy.....ahhhh i miss it...haha...its normal. Tightness in your chest may have very well been anxiety from you freakin out cause you were turning all red...it'll pass my friend, you'll grow to miss it...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ive been looking forward to taking this supplement all summer and finally got some. I took my first dose of it this morning at around 7. Shortly after drinking i got this weird feeling of pressure in my face and it turned bright red, i also experienced a slight tightness in my chest... Which easily could have been anxiety because of me freaking out that my face felt like that. Is that what a normal niacin flush feels like?
Alright, thanks for trying the product out machine.

Yep that's all normal signs of the good old niacin flush. The longer you take the product the less substantial it will become. In the meantime if it bothers you too much try dosing with a light protein shake or putting a little extra water in your Poseidon drink to help dilute it a little. All in all sounds like it's working it's magic for ya.

JpB

Awards
I have been taking Poseidon for about a week and never got a niacin flush from it, but this morning I got it from dialene 4.

Is there a certain time this is more likely to occur or is it just the body getting used to it?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
your body does get used to it, but its much more pronounced on an empty stomach

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
LOL reminded me of the first time i took some beta alanine... I freaked out big time wondering why the hell i was tingly. I just took my prework out dose of poseidon with some clout and just took my 2 RPM... Im ready to go !

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
The Flush! I remember my first hardcore flush. I popped some Scorch right before lunch. I pulled up into Sonic and ordered some food. About 3 minutes later, my whole body was red and f*cked up looking. I was embarassed when the girl came out w/ my food. I know she thought a had teh AIDS or sum10. Good times. :)

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
The Flush! I remember my first hardcore flush. I popped some Scorch right before lunch. I pulled up into Sonic and ordered some food. About 3 minutes later, my whole body was red and f*cked up looking. I was embarassed when the girl came out w/ my food. I know she thought a had teh AIDS or sum10. Good times. :)
LOL !!!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL reminded me of the first time i took some beta alanine... I freaked out big time wondering why the hell i was tingly. I just took my prework out dose of poseidon with some clout and just took my 2 RPM... Im ready to go !
Ahh, yes... combine the two and you have a undescribable feeling. Itchy tingles that make you hot, great for a pre-workout boost.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't even phase me anymore. I can take 5 grams of BA with 3-4 doses of Poseidon and I won't flush.

I must be all "flushed" out. lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awww bio that sucks.....love me some flush

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No fair.... people with superhero alias's don't count.

Testiculor!!