RPM dosage.. ok?

Quizzle

Awards
I took 4 RPM + 1 ResetAd this morning at 7:30 before work for a pick-me-up..

It is now 4:45 .. can I take 4 more or should I wait 24 hours?

I'm working out today (in an hour or so ) and need some energy as I'm getting fuzzy eyes already.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take the 4 man, and have a great workout!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, don't worry about it man. Have an ausome workout, go break some PR's!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Take the 4 man, and have a great workout!
so you can take your dosage more than once a day or not exceed our dosage a day? if you are going for an accumulative effect - what's the best way to spread them around?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is correct sir! You dosage can be split up if you like, some actually find that to work better because you already have the naringin in your system for your later dose.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK.

If I die I'll post and let ya know :p
You won't die- jjohn took 8 at once, and I have been up to 7 (way too much, not recommended)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Quizzle, for financial reasons, I'd suggest going 4 pre-workout, and maybe 2 with the Reset AD at your other dose of the day. 2 caps on non-workout days on an empty stomach as well. This will help you stretch the bottle a bit further, while maximizing the cumulative gains.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quizzle, for financial reasons, I'd suggest going 4 pre-workout, and maybe 2 with the Reset AD at your other dose of the day. 2 caps on non-workout days on an empty stomach as well. This will help you stretch the bottle a bit further, while maximizing the cumulative gains.
Good post- and if you want to REALLY maximize RPM- add a little L-tyrosine into that stack....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You won't die- jjohn took 8 at once, and I have been up to 7 (way too much, not recommended)
ive done 7..uhhhhh...heart palpatations....did 6 beta's and 3 rpm too....i was flying..haha

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 8 and I felt just as I did at 5, so 5 is my point of diminishing returns.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took 8 and I felt just as I did at 5, so 5 is my point of diminishing returns.
Using Drive with RPM cuts my dose down to 2 RPM pre-workout, along with 3 Drive- this is THE best stack I have ever used- all kinds of lbm gains, huge pumps throughout the day, increased libido, hardness, vascularity, the list can go on for a while :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using Drive with RPM cuts my dose down to 2 RPM pre-workout, along with 3 Drive- this is THE best stack I have ever used- all kinds of lbm gains, huge pumps throughout the day, increased libido, hardness, vascularity, the list can go on for a while :)
Are you trying to rub the fact that I have no Drive yet in my face, and then rub a little more once I have hit the floor!:rant:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i hope it doesn't end up being the wait like for "3ad"

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
No way will it be like that, plus there has not been as much hype, AN is not about hype, they are about results!
hype as in hyper as in hyperactive to release Anabolic Drive?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't even know what you just said!!! Too much RPM for you man!!:blink:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is applied looking to sponsor a rapper? I am sure he would fit the bill!

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
ive done 7..uhhhhh...heart palpatations....did 6 beta's and 3 rpm too....i was flying..haha
Yesterday I took my daily Adderall dosage (30mg in am, 20mg midday, 20mg afternoon), 3 Reset AD (1 cap 3 times), and 4 RPM. I was a bit...uh...antsy till about 2am. lol
Gotta say, I was amped for my workout though!! ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I took my daily Adderall dosage (30mg in am, 20mg midday, 20mg afternoon), 3 Reset AD (1 cap 3 times), and 4 RPM. I was a bit...uh...antsy till about 2am. lol
Amped seems like a potential understatement

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:jaw:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I took that- I would be like Johnny Depp in the adrenochrome scene in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha.... 4 RPM alone will do up most members of the general population

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha.... 4 RPM alone will do up most members of the general population
fo sho, just got my new bottle I ordered today, threw down 4 with the 3 red and white drive pills i found in my gym bag in a baggy!!.whoo hooo...sick workout. It was like finding money in an old pair of jeans. I was very happy to say the least.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You could've ebayed those things man!!!!!!!!! lol

Even Dirk would've bought em' I bet!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I drank a medium coffee, not sure how many mL but smaller than the American mediums. About 90mg caffeine. Then a few hrs later I took 4 RPM on an empty stomach. Damn I had one of the worst workouts ever. I felt very light headed and couldn't work out very hard or I probably would have passed out. So today I'm sticking back to no coffee and probably only 2-3 RPM.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I drank a medium coffee, not sure how many mL but smaller than the American mediums. About 90mg caffeine. Then a few hrs later I took 4 RPM on an empty stomach. Damn I had one of the worst workouts ever. I felt very light headed and couldn't work out very hard or I probably would have passed out. So today I'm sticking back to no coffee and probably only 2-3 RPM.
Sounds like you got a little over-stimmed...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
fo sho, just got my new bottle I ordered today, threw down 4 with the 3 red and white drive pills i found in my gym bag in a baggy!!.whoo hooo...sick workout. It was like finding money in an old pair of jeans. I was very happy to say the least.
Dammit!!! I seem to be the only person who doesn't have ANY Drive :(

PS We got the capsules in today- they are real purdy :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Dammit!!! I seem to be the only person who doesn't have ANY Drive :(

PS We got the capsules in today- they are real purdy :)
really.....tell us about them..lol

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
BAH!!! A true mad scientist would have been double digits testing the full extent:food: HEHEHEHE

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I would have had rpm to take while I had the drive betas. now I have rpm, and no drive. sniff sniff

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I would have had rpm to take while I had the drive betas. now I have rpm, and no drive. sniff sniff
You and me are in the same boat buddy, cept you were lucky enough to try it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ubiyca Supplements 60
Supplements 2
TheMouth Supplements 4
Supplements 10
dean17 Supplements 8