Questions about Rpm and vanadyl sulfate?

tHeDoN

Awards
I am new to the forum and I have a couple of questions about Rpm and vanadyl sulfate. I was wondering are these supplement good together? or is there a better alternative. I am currently taking BCAA, No Shotgun, creatine mono, amino fuel, glutamine, and ZMA. I was going to repace No Shotgun for Rpm and add vanadyl sulfate. Also is Rpm and vanadyl sulfate NCAA accepted or will I fail?????

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I am new to the forum and I have a couple of questions about Rpm and vanadyl sulfate. I was wondering are these supplement good together? or is there a better alternative. I am currently taking BCAA, No Shotgun, creatine mono, amino fuel, glutamine, and ZMA. I was going to repace Rpm with no shotgun and add vanadyl sulfate. Also is Rpm and vanadyl sulfate NCAA accepted or will I fail?????
Switching the N.O.Shotgun for RPM is a very good idea. You shouldnt have any problems since our product is completely nonhormonal. As for a good stack, Id go with RPM/Neovar instead of the RPM/VS combo. Neovar is AN's creatine. Take 30 minutes before your big carb meals. I think you'll like it much more than the regular creatine mono.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Switching the RPM for NO.Shotgun is a very good idea. You shouldnt have any problems since our product is completely nonhormonal. As for a good stack, Id go with RPM/Neovar instead of the RPM/VS combo. Neovar is AN's creatine. Take 30 minutes before your big carb meals. I think you'll like it much more than the regular creatine mono.
You mean switching the No Shotgun for RPM right? ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my bad man. I just edited it. The ol brain started up again.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, don't worry, it happens when you get to be your age (70). Plus he actually misworded it in his post. ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
haha, don't worry, it happens when you get to be your age (70). Plus he actually misworded it in his post. ;)
Im 46 years shy of 70, but you were close. Wait, if you were referring to my unit, then yes, 70 is the number of feet when its flacid. :dance:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, thats actually pretty sad when you put age in those terms. I only have 45 more years before I am 70, wow, when you look at it like that, life is almost gone!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Very true, maybe Dirk will find the fountain of youth before then and we can live forever and be massive!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shoot, I don't even care about being massive, I just want to live forever! The key to living forever lies in cancer research. Cancer cells multiply and do not die. they need to research the hell out of it and fiud out why they don't die, then use that to create something that will do that to our cells, without having them multiply indefinetly.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Dirk, get to it man! Times' a wasting!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk, get to it man! Times' a wasting!
I act like I am 50 years short of 61, but I feel like I am 40 years short of 110 on days like today :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm 1 year shy of 28, but I'll always be 28 years shy of 35 deep in my heart ;)

(just felt the need to jump in on the numbers game)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. Well, dirk, time to start working on the fountain of youth! chop chop!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
shoot, I don't even care about being massive, I just want to live forever! The key to living forever lies in cancer research. Cancer cells multiply and do not die. they need to research the hell out of it and fiud out why they don't die, then use that to create something that will do that to our cells, without having them multiply indefinetly.

That's sort of like building the airplane out of the same material they make the Black Box out of. lol

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am telling you, the key to long life is cancer.

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
damn, we got an AN rep orgy going on in here or what?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya, you want in??? ;) were working on finding the key to eternal life, through many different variations of orgies!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's sort of like building the airplane out of the same material they make the Black Box out of. lol
That is where an exoskeleton comes in handy ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So are you working on the fountain of youth???