Morning Stimulants...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't use stims preworkout, but I do pretty much every morning, instead of the normal cup of coffee...

I've been using Stimulant X for quite a while now and was thinking about changing it up a little with my newest NP order...

...so I ask for any suggestions. Only thing is I'd like it find something cost effective and doesn't have a crash. Fatloss isn't an issue, so basically just overall stimulant effect.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it and liked it, but it isn't truly all that cost effective...30 bucks for just about 22 days isn't really horrible...I guess I'll keep it on my list.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM by a long shot. I take that about 20 minutes before I wake up (set my alarm), then get up and get ready, then eat. By then I am supercharged to go!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some Reset AD and you can take less RPM's, it cut my dosage in half!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Myth, I think you might need to shoot me over a bottle or 2...seeing as how you work for them now.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan.....2 everymorning = 45 days worth, thats if your just using it for stim purposes in the am, and its on sale @ nutra right now for 26.95....or just ephedrine, cheap and effective

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havn't even gotten my supps yet! I think Lanbane and Buff stole mine! I am still using my own stash of AN products I bought on my last order from NP!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....welcome to becoming a rep Myth, everyone wants a peice of ya..hahaha...jk

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O yea, Leviathon is great as well! Leviathon for the morning, along with 1-2 caps of RPM for the naringin to prolong the leviathon, then the RPM for before your workout! I will have to try that, didn't think about that! If that doesn't get you going, I don't know what will!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan.....2 everymorning = 45 days worth, thats if your just using it for stim purposes in the am, and its on sale @ nutra right now for 26.95....or just ephedrine, cheap and effective
not bad, thanks for the suggestion.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Myth, out of curiousity? I'm pushin 210lbs...how little of RPM do you think I'd be able to get away with for a morning pick me up?

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
look up a product called yellow cross, its the f'in kitchen sink

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myth, out of curiousity? I'm pushin 210lbs...how little of RPM do you think I'd be able to get away with for a morning pick me up?
Well, empty stomach, I can get away with 2-3 for the pickmeup. I am 215, so around where you are man. I am taking Reset AD along with it though, so it may be more for you. Since Leviathon sounds like the best choice for the pure stim pickmeup, you would only need 1-2 RPM's to get the naringin effects to prolong the stim.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yellow cross has been linked to heart valve problems... stuff has a chemical in it that is not listed (i will try to find the article, bare with me, i am on a plane and not at my desk) and was compared to pesticides -

PI - RPM treats me well with 4 caps (216 7.9%BF 6'1) sometimes i bump up to 5, but just on rare occasions when i have an extended run (10-12 miles) reset ad does cut down on the number i have been taking recently, though (3)

hope this helps - good luck!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try Shred-XS or Shred-XS hardcore from Millienium too, but they are more geared towards also being fatloss, so there are appetite suppressants as well. They are nice clean long term no crash energy tho

IronBear

IronBear

Awards
yellow cross has been linked to heart valve problems... stuff has a chemical in it that is not listed (i will try to find the article, bare with me, i am on a plane and not at my desk) and was compared to pesticides -
wouldnt suprise me, all I know is phed,yerbamate and the rest of it is a ridiculously stacked combination.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking about it, regardless of what you go with as the stim, you really pick up a bottle of Reset AD to go with it. Helps cut the dose you need down, and helps reduce your body's dependency on it too

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about it, regardless of what you go with as the stim, you really pick up a bottle of Reset AD to go with it. Helps cut the dose you need down, and helps reduce your body's dependency on it too
x2!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
caffeine+kool-aide seems to work pretty well.

Take with some cheap niacin (gotta be the cheap stuff, that's not 'flush-free'). This will enhance stimulant effects as well as speed up how quickly the caffeine will 'kick in'.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
rpm came in the mail today.

i've tried a sample before...and like the buzz/energy but that was preworkout.

...i'll give it a whirl in place of stim x tomorrow

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You can also buy some grapefruit (maybe even 100% grapefruit juice) to increase the effects of your stims. From what I've read, half a grapefruit with your stims will help kick it up a notch. Or like everyone else has said, try Reset AD.

[Grapefruit is a natural source of naringin]

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
grapefruit also has a ton of sugar in it.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Half of a large grapefruit (4.5" diameter) contains ~13.4g carbs, of which ~11.6 g are sugar. Half of a small grapefruit (3.5" diameter) is at ~8.1 g/~7 g, respectively.

I can understand your reservations (I think we all try to avoid sugars/high gi carbs when we can), but if taken in the morning (as the topic discusses) you should be ok. This is somewhat similar to people who put honey/raisins/berries in their oats or Ezekiel cereal...you can just swap one for the other.

Just a thought.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Half of a large grapefruit (4.5" diameter) contains ~13.4g carbs, of which ~11.6 g are sugar. Half of a small grapefruit (3.5" diameter) is at ~8.1 g/~7 g, respectively.

I can understand your reservations (I think we all try to avoid sugars/high gi carbs when we can), but if taken in the morning (as the topic discusses) you should be ok. This is somewhat similar to people who put honey/raisins/berries in their oats or Ezekiel cereal...you can just swap one for the other.

Just a thought.

Appreciate it. I stay away from sugar as much as possible. I've never heard of Ezekiel cereal though...though I am addicted to the bread.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
If I could find the original amp, I would.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's few that I've been using....

Gaspari's Cytolean(not very strong, but nice nootrophic effects)
Genera Supplements Adrenaline-cheap, effiicient, yohimbine free
Bio-Test Spike (Caffeine Free)- I take this with morning coffee, if I feel the urge and its very good.

I wouldn't use RPM daily as a stim unless you're trying to shed some extra lbs as well. It definitely has a thermogenic effect to it. I walk around like a fat guy in a donut factory on that stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about an epedhra product? I know of a real good looking one ill probably pick up and its legally available at a popular website......its by Hi-Tech

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Here's an e-mail I just got this a.m.-

We are dedicated to delivering the Original Lipodrene with 25 mg of Ephedrine (group) Alkaloids. We have provided guidance on how to identify the real original product.

On 03 August 2007, we were informed of a new scam relating to this product. People are creating counterfeit labels and re-labeling the Ephedra Extract (less than 1 mg of Alkaloids) product.

We know that all of our product is the real thing. Here are some things to help you identify the counterfeit label product.

All real Original 25 Mg Ephedrine Alkaloid Product has expiration dates in 2009 or an expiration date of 09/2011. The Expiration date is printed directly on the clear plastic bottle just above the bottom edge using a black dot matrix ink jet printing method. The expiration date is not on the label or cap.

Any product with and expiration date after 01/2010 except those with a date of 09/2011 is the new Ephedra Extract product no matter what the label says.

When in doubt, demand an image of the label and the exact expiration.

You can buy from us with confidence. We have certified the authenticity of our product. We urge you to exercise great care when buying from unknown suppliers. Many wholesalers and retailers are being fooled by these re-labeled products. We bought directly from Hi-Tech. We continue to work with Hi-Tech to identify these counterfeit products.

Customer Care

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I love Venom. I haven't tried the new version yet because one bottle is lasting me forever. I take 1 pill in the am before I shower and I've been dosing at this for 2 weeks now, I'm not noticing any tolerance building up as of yet. But I do take ashwaganda at night which may help prevent any tolerance from building up. 90 pills for $30 is a pretty good deal. No crash, only problem is if your not trying to lose weight this does kill your appetite

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Personally I love Venom. I haven't tried the new version yet because one bottle is lasting me forever. I take 1 pill in the am before I shower and I've been dosing at this for 2 weeks now, I'm not noticing any tolerance building up as of yet. But I do take ashwaganda at night which may help prevent any tolerance from building up. 90 pills for $30 is a pretty good deal. No crash, only problem is if your not trying to lose weight this does kill your appetite
...and some serious shrinkage. It kills my libido.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
at 230lbs 2RPMS give me a very nice morning boost w/o a crash, I use it once in a while when I forget to take my StimX and don't feel like walking a flight of stairs to get it. Now that I am running out of StimX (old formula) I am thinking of changing up as I have read mainly bad reviews on the new formula. Maybe I will try leviathan, resetAD and one rpm...

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^Me too. Im starting to build up a tolerance to stim-x. I might just try lev and RPM on my next NP order. Ill def give reset a try, reguardless.