Morning Stimulants...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Morning Stimulants...


    I don't use stims preworkout, but I do pretty much every morning, instead of the normal cup of coffee...

    I've been using Stimulant X for quite a while now and was thinking about changing it up a little with my newest NP order...

    ...so I ask for any suggestions. Only thing is I'd like it find something cost effective and doesn't have a crash. Fatloss isn't an issue, so basically just overall stimulant effect.


  2. I've tried it and liked it, but it isn't truly all that cost effective...30 bucks for just about 22 days isn't really horrible...I guess I'll keep it on my list.
    •   
       


  3. RPM by a long shot. I take that about 20 minutes before I wake up (set my alarm), then get up and get ready, then eat. By then I am supercharged to go!

  4. Get some Reset AD and you can take less RPM's, it cut my dosage in half!

  5. Myth, I think you might need to shoot me over a bottle or 2...seeing as how you work for them now.

  6. Leviathan.....2 everymorning = 45 days worth, thats if your just using it for stim purposes in the am, and its on sale @ nutra right now for 26.95....or just ephedrine, cheap and effective

  7. I havn't even gotten my supps yet! I think Lanbane and Buff stole mine! I am still using my own stash of AN products I bought on my last order from NP!

  8. haha....welcome to becoming a rep Myth, everyone wants a peice of ya..hahaha...jk

  9. O yea, Leviathon is great as well! Leviathon for the morning, along with 1-2 caps of RPM for the naringin to prolong the leviathon, then the RPM for before your workout! I will have to try that, didn't think about that! If that doesn't get you going, I don't know what will!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Leviathan.....2 everymorning = 45 days worth, thats if your just using it for stim purposes in the am, and its on sale @ nutra right now for 26.95....or just ephedrine, cheap and effective
    not bad, thanks for the suggestion.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha....welcome to becoming a rep Myth, everyone wants a peice of ya..hahaha...jk
    Hey hey, I pay for my drugs. It was just a joke

  12. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Hey hey, I pay for my drugs. It was just a joke
    lol..i know....i was playing..ill be hittin him up too link the rpm junkie I am...haha..jk

  13. Myth, out of curiousity? I'm pushin 210lbs...how little of RPM do you think I'd be able to get away with for a morning pick me up?

  14. look up a product called yellow cross, its the f'in kitchen sink

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    look up a product called yellow cross, its the f'in kitchen sink
    that has ephedrine in it right?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Myth, out of curiousity? I'm pushin 210lbs...how little of RPM do you think I'd be able to get away with for a morning pick me up?
    Well, empty stomach, I can get away with 2-3 for the pickmeup. I am 215, so around where you are man. I am taking Reset AD along with it though, so it may be more for you. Since Leviathon sounds like the best choice for the pure stim pickmeup, you would only need 1-2 RPM's to get the naringin effects to prolong the stim.

  17. yellow cross has been linked to heart valve problems... stuff has a chemical in it that is not listed (i will try to find the article, bare with me, i am on a plane and not at my desk) and was compared to pesticides -

    PI - RPM treats me well with 4 caps (216 7.9%BF 6'1) sometimes i bump up to 5, but just on rare occasions when i have an extended run (10-12 miles) reset ad does cut down on the number i have been taking recently, though (3)

    hope this helps - good luck!
  18. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    You could try Shred-XS or Shred-XS hardcore from Millienium too, but they are more geared towards also being fatloss, so there are appetite suppressants as well. They are nice clean long term no crash energy tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  19. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    yellow cross has been linked to heart valve problems... stuff has a chemical in it that is not listed (i will try to find the article, bare with me, i am on a plane and not at my desk) and was compared to pesticides -
    wouldnt suprise me, all I know is phed,yerbamate and the rest of it is a ridiculously stacked combination.
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Thinking about it, regardless of what you go with as the stim, you really pick up a bottle of Reset AD to go with it. Helps cut the dose you need down, and helps reduce your body's dependency on it too
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Thinking about it, regardless of what you go with as the stim, you really pick up a bottle of Reset AD to go with it. Helps cut the dose you need down, and helps reduce your body's dependency on it too
    x2!

  22. did you get any? (RPM)

  23. caffeine+kool-aide seems to work pretty well.

    Take with some cheap niacin (gotta be the cheap stuff, that's not 'flush-free'). This will enhance stimulant effects as well as speed up how quickly the caffeine will 'kick in'.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  24. rpm came in the mail today.

    i've tried a sample before...and like the buzz/energy but that was preworkout.

    ...i'll give it a whirl in place of stim x tomorrow

  25. You can also buy some grapefruit (maybe even 100% grapefruit juice) to increase the effects of your stims. From what I've read, half a grapefruit with your stims will help kick it up a notch. Or like everyone else has said, try Reset AD.

    [Grapefruit is a natural source of naringin]

  26. grapefruit also has a ton of sugar in it.

  27. Half of a large grapefruit (4.5" diameter) contains ~13.4g carbs, of which ~11.6 g are sugar. Half of a small grapefruit (3.5" diameter) is at ~8.1 g/~7 g, respectively.

    I can understand your reservations (I think we all try to avoid sugars/high gi carbs when we can), but if taken in the morning (as the topic discusses) you should be ok. This is somewhat similar to people who put honey/raisins/berries in their oats or Ezekiel cereal...you can just swap one for the other.

    Just a thought.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Half of a large grapefruit (4.5" diameter) contains ~13.4g carbs, of which ~11.6 g are sugar. Half of a small grapefruit (3.5" diameter) is at ~8.1 g/~7 g, respectively.

    I can understand your reservations (I think we all try to avoid sugars/high gi carbs when we can), but if taken in the morning (as the topic discusses) you should be ok. This is somewhat similar to people who put honey/raisins/berries in their oats or Ezekiel cereal...you can just swap one for the other.

    Just a thought.

    Appreciate it. I stay away from sugar as much as possible. I've never heard of Ezekiel cereal though...though I am addicted to the bread.

  29. If I could find the original amp, I would.

  30. Here's few that I've been using....

    Gaspari's Cytolean(not very strong, but nice nootrophic effects)
    Genera Supplements Adrenaline-cheap, effiicient, yohimbine free
    Bio-Test Spike (Caffeine Free)- I take this with morning coffee, if I feel the urge and its very good.

    I wouldn't use RPM daily as a stim unless you're trying to shed some extra lbs as well. It definitely has a thermogenic effect to it. I walk around like a fat guy in a donut factory on that stuff.

  31. what about an epedhra product? I know of a real good looking one ill probably pick up and its legally available at a popular website......its by Hi-Tech

  32. Here's an e-mail I just got this a.m.-

    We are dedicated to delivering the Original Lipodrene with 25 mg of Ephedrine (group) Alkaloids. We have provided guidance on how to identify the real original product.

    On 03 August 2007, we were informed of a new scam relating to this product. People are creating counterfeit labels and re-labeling the Ephedra Extract (less than 1 mg of Alkaloids) product.

    We know that all of our product is the real thing. Here are some things to help you identify the counterfeit label product.

    All real Original 25 Mg Ephedrine Alkaloid Product has expiration dates in 2009 or an expiration date of 09/2011. The Expiration date is printed directly on the clear plastic bottle just above the bottom edge using a black dot matrix ink jet printing method. The expiration date is not on the label or cap.

    Any product with and expiration date after 01/2010 except those with a date of 09/2011 is the new Ephedra Extract product no matter what the label says.

    When in doubt, demand an image of the label and the exact expiration.

    You can buy from us with confidence. We have certified the authenticity of our product. We urge you to exercise great care when buying from unknown suppliers. Many wholesalers and retailers are being fooled by these re-labeled products. We bought directly from Hi-Tech. We continue to work with Hi-Tech to identify these counterfeit products.

    Customer Care


  33. Spike Shooter

  34. Otherwise, stim wise I liked the old Stimulant X.

  35. Personally I love Venom. I haven't tried the new version yet because one bottle is lasting me forever. I take 1 pill in the am before I shower and I've been dosing at this for 2 weeks now, I'm not noticing any tolerance building up as of yet. But I do take ashwaganda at night which may help prevent any tolerance from building up. 90 pills for $30 is a pretty good deal. No crash, only problem is if your not trying to lose weight this does kill your appetite

  36. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly View Post
    Personally I love Venom. I haven't tried the new version yet because one bottle is lasting me forever. I take 1 pill in the am before I shower and I've been dosing at this for 2 weeks now, I'm not noticing any tolerance building up as of yet. But I do take ashwaganda at night which may help prevent any tolerance from building up. 90 pills for $30 is a pretty good deal. No crash, only problem is if your not trying to lose weight this does kill your appetite
    ...and some serious shrinkage. It kills my libido.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Myth, out of curiousity? I'm pushin 210lbs...how little of RPM do you think I'd be able to get away with for a morning pick me up?
    at 230lbs 2RPMS give me a very nice morning boost w/o a crash, I use it once in a while when I forget to take my StimX and don't feel like walking a flight of stairs to get it. Now that I am running out of StimX (old formula) I am thinking of changing up as I have read mainly bad reviews on the new formula. Maybe I will try leviathan, resetAD and one rpm...

  38. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Maybe I will try leviathan, resetAD and one rpm...
    You will love it man...

    Reset A.D makes any stim work so much more effectively.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T2/Thyro Cuts II/Trx - Thyroid Stimulants
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 05:49 AM
  2. Morning only transdermal 1-test
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2003, 02:24 PM
  3. Digestion first thing in the morning...
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-2003, 11:35 AM
  4. Finally got my minor surgery done this morning
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2003, 09:05 PM
  5. Early Morning Cardio
    By Blindfaith in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 07:31 AM
Log in
Log in