Jackin up the natty T!!!
- 08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Jackin up the natty T!!!
Just planning ahead for the rest of the year...
Currently, I'm on Week 2 of Hema/Prop. post cycle therapy is Torem at 120/90/60/30 and . I have some clen on hand as well and might throw that in for the last 2 weeks of post cycle therapy to control cortisol. And some green mag for PCT as well.
Anyways, Im done with the PH's for awhile now after this run, and I am really interested in some of the other stacks that send my test through the roof after the torem and PCT
Currently thinking of:
1. Am I leaving anything out i.e. Rebound Reloaded or is it overkill?
2. Can I run the above safely together?
3. Should I substitute the above for anything better i.e. Hypertest for ???
4. How long must I wait after the last Torem administration to start a nasty natty stack like this?
- 08-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Activate Xtreme - personaly, i would drop one of these... the AXtreme is getting a lot of rave reviews right now(don't have to search far to read them) here's one that a guy is logging AX, RODJA'S AXtreme
hope this helps bro
08-01-2007, 10:58 PM
could safely and an AI if u like. i would say it is safe to stack, although i forget what is in hypertest exactly. i will just point out RPM has 50% icarrin extract, activate Xtreme has 20% i believe and both IGF-2 and activate X have 3% rhodiola rosea. i dont know much about the other 2 new ingredients in activate X, but with these 2 in igf-2 and rpm i think the old activate would work just as good as the activate X and its cheaper. just my 2cents
08-02-2007, 03:17 PM
^^^idk about an AI while in the off phase...
yeah. probably going to run the three without hypertest.
How long must I wait after the last day of PCT to start a stack like this?
08-02-2007, 03:25 PM
RPM/IGF-2/AXtreme sounds like a great stack for your goals. I have seen a few others around here trying that.
As to when to start these, these are all great to be run during PCT, so you could go ahead and start them now, they will help you keep your gains and keep your drive in the gym going.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jones25 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-29-2004, 05:02 AM
- By tommy36p in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-12-2004, 03:21 PM
- By jeep69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2004, 05:22 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2004, 12:26 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 03:45 PM