EPI and side effects

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally going to be able to start my epi soon and had a question on dosing and sides. I kno most people run like a 20/30/30/40 but would sides kick in alot more if a ran like a few days of 20 week and a half of 30 then the rest 40? How much worse would the sides get? I'm really only worried about hair loss. The raise in test promotes raise in DHT right? Just wanted to know if it would be good to stick with like one week at the most of 40 or would I be ok.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, there are TONS of logs in the forum... you should check it out

epi was clean for me . . . no sides

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I'm finally going to be able to start my epi soon and had a question on dosing and sides. I kno most people run like a 20/30/30/40 but would sides kick in alot more if a ran like a few days of 20 week and a half of 30 then the rest 40? How much worse would the sides get? I'm really only worried about hair loss. The raise in test promotes raise in DHT right? Just wanted to know if it would be good to stick with like one week at the most of 40 or would I be ok.
It isn't as much a raise in test as it is Epi mimicking DHT itself. Start off low and work your way up. If you start to notice it then you can come down on it. The recovery is good enough that if you only took it for two weeks you probably wouldn't even need a PCT. It does take a good week for it to kick in at lower dosages, such as 20mg though, so don't jump to conclusions too quickly.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
epi is a very clean product with little sides and you should have no problem with 40 - i went 40 through most of my cycle. from most of the posts, i gather shut down towards the end of the run being the most common if any.

now the other clone is another story.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
The only thing im worried about is the dht going a little to high and getting some hairloss. Just wanted to know the best way to keep that away. I want to do 40 for at least half the cycle but really nervous about losing some hair.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well that's a chance you are going to take if you run it high(if your prone to MPB in the first place) i didn't have any hair lose at 40

i only wished that every PH was SAFE to take, but you always have a risk of some sort...

Seth1013

Seth1013

Awards
Personally i would take it easy for the dosage and let your body ease into the cycle. I've been on epi for about 2 weeks or so and what i realized is during a change from 20 to 30 say, if its taken too fast some people can experience flu-like symptoms. I would just take it easy and let your body get used to the gradual increase of the dosage.