Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate - AnabolicMinds.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 69

Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate

  1.  08-01-2007  03:00 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate


    I have read that CEE is better than CM because of the different chemical compound. I have done much more research on CM but I have just bought a bottle of CEE (pills)
    was it a smart move and does anyone have any recomendations for futher supps? also help explain the differences of the two.



  2.  08-01-2007  03:05 PM
    Registered User Hyde12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Posts
    1,920
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1051

    I think so because I notice no bloating on CEE as it is better absorbed by the body and I get massive bloats on CM. I notice better strength gains with CM + Taurine. I also heard that CEE is uneffected by caffeine and CM is, so CEE would be better PWO if you like you caffeine (and who doesn't).

    •   
  3.  08-01-2007  03:07 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I think so because I notice no bloating on CEE as it is better absorbed by the body and I get massive bloats on CM. I notice better strength gains with CM + Taurine. I also heard that CEE is uneffected by caffeine and CM is, so CEE would be better PWO if you like you caffeine (and who doesn't).
    alright thanks man.

  4.  08-01-2007  03:10 PM
    Registered User gdbear65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    251
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    234

    CM is better than CEE. CEE converts to creatinine very rapidly. In other words CEE makes expensive pee.

    http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ead.php?t=5693

  5.  08-01-2007  04:05 PM
    Registered User EctoPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    35
    Posts
    878
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    524

    Kid, you're 16. You don't need creatine yet. Get some whey protein, lift like a madman, and eat your face off (not literally).

    In a couple years, feel free to add in creatine monohydrate. By that time CEE won't exist anymore because everyone will have finally realized that it's a fraud and, sensing that they can no longer pimp that BS, companies will discontinue making it.

    Those companies will replace it with "New No-bloat Methylated Creati-bol." Feel free to ignore that as well...
    Last edited by EctoPower; 08-01-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: I can't spell...

  6.  08-01-2007  04:08 PM
    Recovering AXoholic thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    11884

    Dude, have you tried Methlated Creati-bol? It's amazing! I've literally gained twice as much as you would expect from a Cell-tech ad.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  7.  08-01-2007  04:14 PM
    Registered User EctoPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    35
    Posts
    878
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    524

    Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Dude, have you tried Methlated Creati-bol? It's amazing! I've literally gained twice as much as you would expect from a Cell-tech ad.
    More than Cell-tech?? No way! I'll need the requisite before and after picture and, if possible, a neat little graph showing how Methylated Creati-bol is absorbed faster.

    Be sure to include the disclaimer on the picture that participants have been remunerated... You know, I'll believe it even more if I know the guy in the picture got paid.

  8.  08-01-2007  04:42 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Kid, you're 16. You don't need creatine yet. Get some whey protein, lift like a madman, and eat your face off (not literally).

    In a couple years, feel free to add in creatine monohydrate. By that time CEE won't exist anymore because everyone will have finally realized that it's a fraud and, sensing that they can no longer pimp that BS, companies will discontinue making it.

    Those companies will replace it with "New No-bloat Methylated Creati-bol." Feel free to ignore that as well...

    i know im 16. and i do have whey protein. and i do eat a **** load. and yes i do lift hard. but why do so many of my peers use creatine if there is no need to?

  9.  08-01-2007  05:04 PM
    Registered User EctoPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    35
    Posts
    878
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    524

    Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    i know im 16. and i do have whey protein. and i do eat a **** load. and yes i do lift hard. but why do so many of my peers use creatine if there is no need to?
    Because they don't know what the h*ll they're doing. These are the same kids who are going to buy Havoc because they think it's a test booster. I'll give you credit for at least coming on here and doing some research.

    The less supplements you use at a young age, the better. Get the basics down first and go with that for a couple years. It's not that CM would be dangerous for you at age 16, necessarily, just that you should really focus on the other stuff for much longer than most people want to. For instance, do you know what's going to happen and when if you add 200 calories a day? Have you tried different lifting methods or programs? Do you know exactly how your body responds to different versions of the same lifts? Do you know how introducing cardio and/or changing your cardio routine affects your body comp.? Have you been using an established schedule for both eating and training for at least a year? Do you keep a training log and know exactly which exercises get the most gains and how quickly you can increase weight? Do you have goals for each exercise? Do you have your PRs committed to memory? Do you try to break those PRs? Do you know what it feels like to plateau? Do you know when you're overtraining?

    If you don't know this stuff and a lot more, then you don't know enough to start throwing supplements at your body. Your buddies will have no clue what changes in their routine actually do because they have not established a baseline. Having that knowledge will serve you well as you start to experiment (and let's face it, that's what it is) with different supplements. Be patient and don't feel like you have to follow all the other kids as they jump off the bridge.
    Last edited by EctoPower; 08-01-2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added stuff.

  10.  08-01-2007  08:17 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Because they don't know what the h*ll they're doing. These are the same kids who are going to buy Havoc because they think it's a test booster. I'll give you credit for at least coming on here and doing some research.

    The less supplements you use at a young age, the better. Get the basics down first and go with that for a couple years. It's not that CM would be dangerous for you at age 16, necessarily, just that you should really focus on the other stuff for much longer than most people want to. For instance, do you know what's going to happen and when if you add 200 calories a day? Have you tried different lifting methods or programs? Do you know exactly how your body responds to different versions of the same lifts? Do you know how introducing cardio and/or changing your cardio routine affects your body comp.? Have you been using an established schedule for both eating and training for at least a year? Do you keep a training log and know exactly which exercises get the most gains and how quickly you can increase weight? Do you have goals for each exercise? Do you have your PRs committed to memory? Do you try to break those PRs? Do you know what it feels like to plateau? Do you know when you're overtraining?

    If you don't know this stuff and a lot more, then you don't know enough to start throwing supplements at your body. Your buddies will have no clue what changes in their routine actually do because they have not established a baseline. Having that knowledge will serve you well as you start to experiment (and let's face it, that's what it is) with different supplements. Be patient and don't feel like you have to follow all the other kids as they jump off the bridge.
    I like the way you think. And I do know some of the stuff that you talked about and I do have a journel and yes I do know my PR's. I know when im overtraining. I'm not very sure about the cardio part but I can try and learn. If you could tell me some more like how to figure all this stuff out i would be in your debt.

  11.  08-01-2007  09:06 PM
    Registered User TravisCoSheriff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    124
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    156

    You look good bishop. Big arms, shoulder, and wide back for being so young. There will always be nea sayers and people that say do it. Its all gonna be up to you end the end. As long as you dont mess with PH-PS I feel whats it gonna hurt. But up to you...Easier to afford supps too when you live with your parents.

  12.  08-01-2007  11:28 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by TravisCoSheriff View Post
    You look good bishop. Big arms, shoulder, and wide back for being so young. There will always be nea sayers and people that say do it. Its all gonna be up to you end the end. As long as you dont mess with PH-PS I feel whats it gonna hurt. But up to you...Easier to afford supps too when you live with your parents.
    what do you mean PH and PS? and thanks. thats an old pic too i need to get some new ones ..
    ~

  13.  08-01-2007  11:30 PM
    JpB
    Registered User JpB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Posts
    81
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    123

    Originally Posted by Bishop2009 View Post
    what do you mean PH and PS? and thanks. thats an old pic too i need to get some new ones ..
    ~
    pro hormone pro steroid.

  14.  08-01-2007  11:31 PM
    Registered User ReaperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Age
    6
    Posts
    6,489
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    3328

    Whatever you do get HPLC creatine. That way you know it is pure...and please please please do not buy Cell-Tech aka Self-Induced Type 2 Diabetes-Tech.

  15.  08-01-2007  11:35 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by JpB View Post
    pro hormone pro steroid.
    o alright thanks man.

  16.  08-01-2007  11:36 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Whatever you do get HPLC creatine. That way you know it is pure...and please please please do not buy Cell-Tech aka Self-Induced Type 2 Diabetes-Tech.
    haha too late actually i took it for a week and a half and sold it haha i didnt like it..

  17.  08-01-2007  11:40 PM
    Registered User ReaperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Age
    6
    Posts
    6,489
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    3328

    The dexatrose/sugar content is ridiculous. It is a massive overkill and completely unnecessary. I tried the fruit punch one for a couple of weeks then I just stopped using it. I think each serving was like 67g of sugar. Like I said, self-induced type 2 diabetes.

  18.  08-01-2007  11:44 PM
    Banned Bishop2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Age
    23
    Posts
    38
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    0

    Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    The dexatrose/sugar content is ridiculous. It is a massive overkill and completely unnecessary. I tried the fruit punch one for a couple of weeks then I just stopped using it. I think each serving was like 67g of sugar. Like I said, self-induced type 2 diabetes.
    haha o yea for sure man so what supps would you recommend?

  19.  08-01-2007  11:46 PM
    Registered User fritzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    545

    haha though i agree with reapers comments, utilizing simple sugars like dextrose around a workout can actually increase muscle cell receptors to insulin... have a study i will look for and post...

  20.  08-01-2007  11:49 PM
    Avant's #1 Stunna' Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,082
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Rep Power
    1181

    The research shows that CEE is very fast absorbing, while CM is much slower absorbing. We think it's best to stack them.

    You'll be able to get both in SyntheSIZE final in a week or two.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Monohydrate?
    By anabolicscuba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 12:37 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:06 PM