Opened Container?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Just hooked up with primal eaa's. they were shipped and i noticed the lid is buckled in (as if due to heat, etc.). The plastic seal around the container was intact. after i opened it, the styro seal at the top was torn through (not exactly from the center to match the buckling in the lid. i'm not exactly paranoid about this but would you use or not use?

moose

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
not use. Unless your in a rush to get some and desperatly can't wait, why not play it safe and just get a new one for free? If they say no for some reason that sucks, but i don't see it being a problem.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Just hooked up with primal eaa's. they were shipped and i noticed the lid is buckled in (as if due to heat, etc.). The plastic seal around the container was intact. after i opened it, the styro seal at the top was torn through (not exactly from the center to match the buckling in the lid. i'm not exactly paranoid about this but would you use or not use?

moose
Send it back Moose!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Send it back just to be safe. It's not worth taking the risk that there could be something wrong.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
send it back... better safe than sorry

you never know, someone could have set you up with some laxitive :dump: and that blows, literally