Cycle after gyno issue?

J354323d

Awards
Hey, quick question. About a year ago I was on the M-Test supp and did not do PCT because i thought it wasnt that strong and I now have a large, hard, painfull lump behind my left nipple. It is very noticeable and only hurts if touched. I am looking into surgery but will take a bit to get in. My question is its summer again & I really want to start working out again. Is it ok for me to start up on another cycle? I wont be using M-test because its been pulled but replaced with something thats as strong but more legal. Will giving my body more test with my gyno like this make anything worse? Please give me any advice guys. Thanks,

-Chris

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch on the steroid forum or the cycle forum.

tattoopierced1

have you tried other ways to get rid of the gyno before surgery? IMO I'd leave that as a last option.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
If I was you, the last thing I would do is run a cycle unless maybe a low dose of Epistane or better yet, try Nolvadex or an AI. If this gets moved to the Post Cycle Therapy section, you will get more info.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wouldnt touch any anabolic with your issue unless it was epistane.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
epi is the only thing i would consider if i were wearing your shoes!

tattoopierced1

I would just try Nolva and then if that doesnt work, hit up the letro. Get rid and control the gyno before you start anything that might aggravate it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with a low dose ATD + Raloxifene for 2 months ... then hit it with low dose epi. that should take care of the nasty!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with a low dose ATD + Raloxifene for 2 months ... then hit it with low dose epi. that should take care of the nasty!
This is a very good suggestion, very good.

If this doesn't work...letro will def. decrease the size, but you won't enjoy sexual life during.

Try the above suggestion, then give letro a shot if your not satisfied.

J354323d

Awards
Letro?

The problem is about 6 months after that cycle I noticed it was getting bigger so i did a Nolvo 3 week cycle and it made it Worse! So i stopped taking the nolvo. What is "Letro"? or "ADT"? Thanks all!