Advice needed! Best Stack for 19 year old

es2021

es2021

Awards
I'm a long time reader of AMs, but just now i decided to create an account and ask for some advice.. I'm 19 years old, about 6'4'', 212 lb. i would say that I'm a Mesomorph my body fat probably is around 15% or less. I've been working out on and off for 2 years. i think that compared to other people i gain muscle mass easily.

I know there are several threads on this forum that discussed many stacks possibilities and how good they are, however, i would like to know what would bee the best stack for me, being 19 years old...

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
At 19, I think you'll find that almost everyone here will agree with me when I say "eat food and lift hard". Also, if you've lifted "on and off" for only 2 years, you are no where near reaching your potential yet. You don't really need much at that age in my opinion. Protein, multivitamin, good diet, possibly some creatine if you like and that's it. However you probably didn't come here for a lecture ;) so if you really want more advice you'll probably want to post what your goals are and what sort of experience you have with lifting, diet, supps in general.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
activate (designer supplements).....great stuff!!!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Edit: Nevermind...Trip sneaked in before I got my post in.

es2021

es2021

Awards
At 19, I think you'll find that almost everyone here will agree with me when I say "eat food and lift hard". Also, if you've lifted "on and off" for only 2 years, you are no where near reaching your potential yet. You don't really need much at that age in my opinion. Protein, multivitamin, good diet, possibly some creatine if you like and that's it. However you probably didn't come here for a lecture ;) so if you really want more advice you'll probably want to post what your goals are and what sort of experience you have with lifting, diet, supps in general.

Well during the two years that I've been working out I've taken many supps like creatine, no2, multivitamins, omega 3, protein powders, etc.. currently i'm trying to work out each muscle two times a week, i think this gives me the best results.. also, im eating from 4 to 6 solid meals a day, im taking a multivitamin, some omega 3 capsules, and lots of cytogainer and muscle milk, too. actully just with this I've seen great result, but maybe i can still get something else and still be safe....

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
xfactor or activate, also AX's mass stack is an alrite option for ur age as well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The best stack is the PENI5 one in my sig and its non-hormonal so it is safe for ppl under 21.

PimpinLow98

Awards
The best stack is the PENI5 one in my sig and its non-hormonal so it is safe for ppl under 21.
wow what a gay comment.

But on the other track if you have a solid nutrition plan and training plan than i would either play around with your no supplements try diffrent things and same with creatine you also could take a beta aline product and dump that muscle milk and go with either AI isolate protien. also i would reccomend some powder form of bcaas. If you are trying to bulk bsn has truemass witch i think is one of the best weight gainers out thier its pretty pricey and you only get 18 servings out of a 5 pound tub.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
if u want a gainer get sumthing like vitargo (waxy maize) and whey isolate far more cost effective. true mass tastes good but its mostly maltodextrin and low grade whey

PimpinLow98

Awards
Its a mixture of ultrafiltered whey protien concentrate. Microfiltered whey protien isolate. and cassein. Bsn Products are like muscle tech but not as full with the bs. Muscle tech uses some of the purest ingredients same with bsn atleast from what i find.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha - you compared bsn to muscle-tech... you cannot "COMPARE" the two because they both are equally BS!

es2021

es2021

Awards
would any stack such as, the Alri ultimate stack, or the AX stack, be a good idea for me to take at my age?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Stick to the stack on my signature. That's the basic bread and butter. Stop looking for shortcuts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAAs and a good protein blend, preferably a whey/casein product. Creatine is always a good option and WMS is also a good idea. The main thing to focus on, however, would be training and consuming enough quality calories.

es2021

es2021

Awards
Stick to the stack on my signature. Why the hell is everyone always looking for shortcutz ?
I don't consider taking supps as a short cut, just something like a tool, i mean if there is something safe for me to do, that would not be bad for my normal growth, etc. i think it would be stupid for me not taking them.. also, its not like I'm asking advice for a superdrol cycle. I just want to know if there is any product(s) that would be safe and worth it for me to take at my age. I think that my diet and my work out plan are strong enough, and i'm sleeping between 8 and 10 hours every night..

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I don't consider taking supps as a short cut, just something like a tool, i mean if there is something safe for me to do, that would not be bad for my normal growth, etc. i think it would be stupid for me not taking them.. also, its not like I'm asking advice for a superdrol cycle. I just want to know if there is any product(s) that would be safe and worth it for me to take at my age. I think that my diet and my work out plan are strong enough, and i'm sleeping between 8 and 10 hours every night..
People underestimate creatine. Creatine monohydrate is, in my opinion, one of the greatest and most phenominal supplements ever. Why ? It is non-toxic, so if you overkill it you'll maybe get a stomach ache or nausea, and its so cheap.

When I first started bb'ing I only took protein, nothing else, not even a multivitamin. Just bought Nitro-Tech (yeah yeah). I put on a decent amount of weight then. I have several natural friends who only use protein/multivitamins at the most.

The biggest thing is genetics...

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
haha - you compared bsn to muscle-tech... you cannot "COMPARE" the two because they both are equally BS!
:goodpost:

:toofunny:

I agree with Reaper, creatine monohydrate, protein, good diet, intense, heavy lifting. At 19, you don't need anything else.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, both the ALRI stack and the AX stack you mention contain AIs. That's not a PH, but you're still screwing with your hormones by suppressing estrogen which is not smart at your age. Save your money for when you're older, then start trying natural test boosters and AIs.

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
at 19 you are still growing, i think you would be better of training each body part just once a week except your calves train them twice, make sure you change your training programe every 3-4 weeks, have a protein shake within 2 hours after training and remember your still young,

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Beer, Pizza and 18yr old girls.
No seriously, You're 19 you're still growing. Keep it simple. Protien,C-Mono,BCAA,Water,Exercise.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
People underestimate creatine. Creatine monohydrate is, in my opinion, one of the greatest and most phenominal supplements ever. Why ? It is non-toxic, so if you overkill it you'll maybe get a stomach ache or nausea, and its so cheap.

When I first started bb'ing I only took protein, nothing else, not even a multivitamin. Just bought Nitro-Tech (yeah yeah). I put on a decent amount of weight then. I have several natural friends who only use protein/multivitamins at the most.

The biggest thing is genetics...
F#CK GENETICS! i think that is the lamest excuse people tend to rely on, i have defied my genetics and pushed my own limits and keep doing it. my best friend was the skiniest kid in highschool and how did he get bigger...he ate and trained and told everyone else who said he couldnt do it to F#CK OFF! and he did do it went from 120 to 178 at roughly 5% body fat maintained year round. saying its mostly genetics is like saying "sorry if ur from a small stock u cant do it." you just have to learn your self and push those limits, break them, and do it again.

so bro i say BCAA's a solid protein shake perhaps. lots of food, and x factor is a good choice for sum1 ur age.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong. Motivation, positive attitude, good workout plan, etc will get you a good physique. genetics will still be the deciding factor in what your physique would be like.

If poppin' gear and getting polished were that easy, everyone would be Mr. Olympia. You cannot ignore the fact that Ronnie Coleman's genetics played a big part in his physique.

Saying that it ISNT genetics is like saying Ronnie is like everyone else who does gear and nothing more.

You can take the same compound like Anadrol or whatever and give it to 100 different people at a fixed rate and get an array of results from it. Why ? genetics. That's how it is homie.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
when u are doing 24 IU's of growth a day along with sustanon 250 and the other **** the pros do genetics are gone. u need to study some old school body building. go read animalpak.com and study the old school ways. 70 sets a body part. that is the bodybuilding way. yea it may be "overtraining" but that was the good stuff then, or taking a chalk board with you to the gym and marking 20 sets on it and talley off every set of 15 squats you do. i have seen u saying lots of dbol the "arnold way" man they took a dbol pills that were 2 mg each. and trained like animals. maybe making it to 10 pills a day judginf by their size. i know dealers that have 50mg dbol pills from underground labz that everyone takes out here. like i said before f#ck genetics!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
schmidt-

Putting aside any IFBB aspirations there are biological inconsistancies that cannot be ignored. This is not opinion, it is fact. Like I said before you CAN achieve a GREAT physique. Genetics play a factor in how your muscles develop and how they respond to anabolic compounds to name a few.

What about Ronnie Coleman's striated glutes ? Why dosen't Jay have them ? Don't they take lots of gear themselves ? How do you think Ronnie got them ? Maybe they are doing different butt cheek exercises ?

I'm not refuting training, nutritional, and anabolic principles. It is very unfortunate that you cannot understand this. Genetics play a large role in bodybuilding whether you want to admit it or not. This is not an opinion, but a FACT.

You need to take a deep breath and pop a few 'PowerFULL'. Your getting too worked up over this.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I walked into this one!

Funny thing is you're both sort of right. Genetics play a huge part in how a person's body will look regardless of how much work they put in or what substances they take. That's why all the Olympia competitors are huge, but look different, as Reaper points out. I can pick Ronnie's abs out of a line up even if nothing else was in the picture. They look way different than Flex Wheeler's or anybody else's. His genetics determined what SHAPE his abs would take.

However, Schmidt is right that taking steroids alters a person's genetics, allowing them to get bigger and stronger than their original genetic code called for. But their genes still affect the shape of their muscles, not how many concentration curls they do.

On another note, there is a pre-determined genetic disposition towards size, speed, strength. Things like how many fast-twitch muscle fibers you have versus slow-twitch and how tall you will be are determined at conception. I think this is part of what Reaper is getting at. But some studies also show that steroids literally change the genetic code and muscle built with steroids is different that muscle built without steroids. So a person can change their physical destiny.

The truth is that there is a genetic ceiling and a persons actions will determine how close they get to that ceiling. Using steroids pushes the ceiling higher.

Hope this makes sense...

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
what i was trying to say was:
i am sick of hearing genetics only take u so far sorry kid u cant do this. thats what it felt like reaper was saying. and reaper trying to tell es2021 to stop trying to look for short cuts when he wasnt looking for one. that bugs me. i wont dispute genetics in the pros but as arnold points out in the modern encyclopedia of body building once they reach that stage body type starts to blur at the level of modern pros

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I thought Jay Cutler only used MuscleTech.:blink:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I thought Jay Cutler only used MuscleTech.:blink:
ok i am going to be 100% honest when i first started supplementing i started with BSN and i was 100% convinced ronnie colemon got that big with BSN products and thats it. thats how naieve i was

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
We all have our crosses to bear.
I ordered from SDI-Labs once. What a dumba$$.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
ok i am going to be 100% honest when i first started supplementing i started with BSN and i was 100% convinced ronnie colemon got that big with BSN products and thats it. thats how naieve i was
Oh no, you should not have admitted that! :toofunny:

I hear what you're saying. We would be silly to ignore the role genetics play in developing our bodies. But we would be equally silly to assume a person is incapable of acheiving something great because of their genes. I bet over 90% of people get nowhere near their genetic potential because they don't push hard enough to get there.

Take your best friend from H.S. People were saying he couldn't build a great body. Because of his genetics? How do you know he just hasn't started pushing yet? So, he pushed himself and proved everyone wrong. He still has a genetic ceiling, he just pushed way closer to it than most people would. Nobody acheives their genetic potential in H.S. I'm sure your friend can attest to the fact that it takes years of dedicated, consistent, really hard work. He should be commended for that! Nobody should take it when somebody says they can't do something.

You two play nice now!

es2021

es2021

Awards
Thanks a lot for all this good advices.. i decided to get a BCAA supp and some creatine..