Need Advice on PH Cycle

Knightro8

Awards
Im brand new to this forum..Im about to run my first PH cycle....after months of reading up and following up, ive decided to run Competitive Edge Lab's H-Drol @ 50 mg/day for 30days....I hope this is a good PH for a first timer....I have all my liver support supps and PCT supps in check..My Question is I was thinking of adding somthing in the mix to stack with this and so far im stuck between EST's Propadrol or Axis Lab's Furazadrol...any advice would be helpful

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Age? Stats? Goals? We need some more info before we can give you anything of value.

Knightro8

Awards
Sorry about that...im new to this forum so havnt done that yet....

Height : 6'3
Weight: 228 lbs
BF % : 15-18% "estimation"
Goals: Transform body - Put on Mass/Shread Fat

Lifting for about 3 years solid now

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If this is your first PH cycle, I wouldn't think about stacking...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
halodrol is a mild compound in terms of neg sides...a good first cycle def!!!!!....i ran 2 cycles and liked it....the second one i bumped the dose up tho.....shutdown was rather mild as well

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the stats. I agree with Trip and XJ. Halo is a good first choice and you shouldn't need to stack it with another PH.

However, you may want to check this out:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70855-h-drol-e.html

If you have not run Formestane, you might want to start there. Try it out, see if you like it. Then maybe try stacking that with Halo.

But you could certainly run Halo solo and accomplish your goals. Good luck.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you should log your halo run - would love to see some feed-back from comp. edge labs

good luck

Knightro8

Awards
I'll do that....are you sure that i shouldnt stack it with any of the 2 i listed

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have new recepters man (or virgin ones) and would be overkill

1 did the trick for me the first time... 2 would have hurt me

just listen to your body while you're ON, because it will let you know if you are taking too much, or too little

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
you have new recepters man (or virgin ones) and would be overkill

1 did the trick for me the first time... 2 would have hurt me

just listen to your body while you're ON, because it will let you know if you are taking too much, or too little
Excellent advice here. Hell, 60mg of Propadrol was too much for me on my first cycle and it wasn't even a real cycle. It was a pulse! Start on a low dose and you can always bump it up if you feel good. It's much harder, if not impossible to go the other way. I had to kill my pulse because I got extremely lethargic and had a 4 day headache. Take it easy and listen to your body.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have run Halodrol-50. It was great! Do not stack this on your first cycle. It's best to run it solo especially since it's you haven't done one before and you want to be able to see what this compound alone does for you and how your body adjust to it. But hey if you like the results there is a lot to play with out there. Good Luck!