RPM results?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
any longer term feedback from some of you users that have been on RPM for the last few months?

i've read a lot of positive feedback on the "first impression", but not much in the way of longer term results yet. i just started RMP myself this week.

it's supposed to have a cumulative benefit. anyone getting this? strenght gains? increase lean mass? continued fat burning?

rleechb

Awards
I've noticed a bit of trimming down (I sweat like crazy on the stuff), but not much in terms of muscle gain. I've only been taking it for 3 weeks, however. Regardless, I'm going to keep using it because I get some pretty killer workouts while on it. :head:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed a bit of trimming down (I sweat like crazy on the stuff), but not much in terms of muscle gain. I've only been taking it for 3 weeks, however. Regardless, I'm going to keep using it because I get some pretty killer workouts while on it. :head:
What are you dosing at?

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
muscle hardening....
Absolutely. In my log, there is a VERY visible difference after just the first 2 1/2 weeks in muscle hardness and fullness. I also noticed I carried far less water everyday when I was dosing consecutively. Unfortunately I did not get to run a second bottle after my first, due to limited budget. BTW- Energetic, Productive workouts are a major component of muscle growth, RPM helps you achieve this CONSISTENTLY. Thats my fav effect of RPM.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
It definitely gets better in time...been on it for a couple of weeks now. Using 2 caps in the morning and 3 caps before hitting the gym.

any longer term feedback from some of you users that have been on RPM for the last few months?

i've read a lot of positive feedback on the "first impression", but not much in the way of longer term results yet. i just started RMP myself this week.

it's supposed to have a cumulative benefit. anyone getting this? strenght gains? increase lean mass? continued fat burning?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What they said! Seriously, over time you will most likely feel the stim effect go down a little, but the drive to workout will increase. Your muscle will look and feel harder, more pumped (especially during workouts), and you should see some good fat trimming as long as your diet is in check. You will feel your body being a bit warmer, and you should sweat more than normal. I am "off cycle" now from RPM, and man, there is a difference.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
how empty of a stomach do you take your rpm on? half hour after protein shake/meal...hour...more? i tried rpm, usually took it 45 minutes after my protein shake...didn't see very good results...i want to try it again though, but want to do what everyone else does that works well. i weigh 217 too. 4 caps enough?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking RPM for about 3 weeks. I notice a great lean pump feel when I am working out. Good muscle hardness when working out. I don't notice a huge difference when I'm not working out though. I feel a little tighter and harder if/when I flex but just walking around not too much. I will also say that I am mainly using RPM as a preworkout supp as I knew I had a vacation coming up and didn't have time to get a true cumulative effect out of it. I'm only taking 1 on off days so I would not expect my cumulative effect to really be anything at all so what I do have is surprising good. So again, it probably depends on how you dose it but for my dosing it isn't a huge difference, but it is noticable, but the main benefits for me are in the weight room. Also I haven't change much in terms of size. My bench hasn't gone up really (note: I did just cycle off creatine though), but squats and back lifts have gone up.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the effects are kind of hard to explain, but you can definitely tell it is working :)

RPM = :thumbsup: while other comparable products are just :yawn:

What they said! Seriously, over time you will most likely feel the stim effect go down a little, but the drive to workout will increase. Your muscle will look and feel harder, more pumped (especially during workouts), and you should see some good fat trimming as long as your diet is in check. You will feel your body being a bit warmer, and you should sweat more than normal. I am "off cycle" now from RPM, and man, there is a difference.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to try 5caps tomorow. I dosed at 4caps and felt almost NOTHING out of it.. I am hoping 5will be the magic number for me.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
You really gotta have an empty stomach for it to hit ya hard, i had my doubts after the first few doses, but then i decided to just guzzle about 60oz of water within 2 hours before a workout for some gastric emptying (still ate some food of course) and good gracious, best workout of my entire life. so much focus, so much raw strength. Just so freakin awesome.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very true- and I am not kidding :)
When we ran out the first day that we sold RPM- I hid 3 bottles in the back of the warehouse so I would have some to hold me over....

When we were testing different manipulations/formulations- we were down to the last 200 capsules- my partners and I both created secret stashes so we wouldn't run out- the only reason I found out that my partners were doing it was b/c we tried to hide our stashes in the same spot in the warehouse...

You know it is a good supplement when people you trust are trying to hide their "stash" from you, and vice-versa :)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When we ran out the first day that we sold RPM- I hid 3 bottles in the back of the warehouse so I would have some to hold me over....

When we were testing different manipulations/formulations- we were down to the last 200 capsules- my partners and I both created secret stashes so we wouldn't run out- the only reason I found out that my partners were doing it was b/c we tried to hide our stashes in the same spot in the warehouse...

You know it is a good supplement when people you trust are trying to hide their "stash" from you, and vice-versa :)
Damn, i hope 5caps does the trick for me..lol

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, it's early but i'm liking RPM so far. i just hope i don't build up a tollerence like i do with other stims.
just got another bottle ordered so i can run it longer.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you do start to build a tolerance, get some Reset AD, that stuff is no joke!

rleechb

Awards
What are you dosing at?
Only 2 right now. Going up to 3 next week (I'm pretty sensitive to stims, I took 3 right when I got the bottle in the mail, and my heart almost burst out of my chest).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok, it's early but i'm liking RPM so far. i just hope i don't build up a tollerence like i do with other stims.
just got another bottle ordered so i can run it longer.
You probably won't for the simple fact that the majority of the positive effects from RPM are not from stims :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Well as long as you didn't find my 3 gallon bucket full of RPM I hid behind the cabinets.... oh snap, did I say that out loud?

theshrink

Banned
Awards
I just wanna add ... my friend calls them the crazy red pills. I have to agree they are absolutely amazing... :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy pills, lol. I gave them to a few other trainers where I work, and after just the first workout, they asked me if what I gave them was a steroid! LOL, I politely said NO, they are not, but they feel liek it huh???!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THE NEW ANABOLIC AND ADD THAT TO THE MIX! (that one was for Buff!)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanna add ... my friend calls them the crazy red pills. I have to agree they are absolutely amazing... :)
I have heard people around here calling them that too :)

blackjackcat

Awards
I really like RPM. I currrently trying a new supp stack(I like to cycle my supps) and I am really missing RPM. I may just start up the RPM again during this stack.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i am on my third bottle, I take it almost exclusively pre wo. even on an empty stomach it take almost 40mins to an hr to really feel that urge to kick some ass, but that feeling and pump lasts all workout, and i am dosing 5caps (i weigh 230). I feel the muscle hardness all day long.

the best part is how it "synergizes" certain other supplements. RPM with powerfull, Awesome!! RPM with BAM/Activate, Awesome!! RPM with a 6Bromo AI, Awesome!! RPM with Blue-up, pretty damn good!! but it doesn't make other ones shine, like RPM and Havoc- felt the RPM, saw the havoc, but 2+2 was not 5 in this scenario. Same with MassFX.

I did take it a couple of time when I ran out of my morning StimX, and once when I had to pull an all-nighter at work. those times 2caps were great to wake me up and keep me up with the ability to focus clearly.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am on my third bottle, I take it almost exclusively pre wo. even on an empty stomach it take almost 40mins to an hr to really feel that urge to kick some ass, but that feeling and pump lasts all workout, and i am dosing 5caps (i weigh 230). I feel the muscle hardness all day long.

the best part is how it "synergizes" certain other supplements. RPM with powerfull, Awesome!! RPM with BAM/Activate, Awesome!! RPM with a 6Bromo AI, Awesome!! RPM with Blue-up, pretty damn good!! but it doesn't make other ones shine, like RPM and Havoc- felt the RPM, saw the havoc, but 2+2 was not 5 in this scenario. Same with MassFX.

I did take it a couple of time when I ran out of my morning StimX, and once when I had to pull an all-nighter at work. those times 2caps were great to wake me up and keep me up with the ability to focus clearly.
Wait until Drive comes out- it has some CRAZY synergism with RPM :)

PS Starting the write-up today!!!!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I dose it 2 pills 3x a day with one dose always preworkout/empty stomach. With 2 of the doses I take Reset-AD. I'm on my 3rd bottle of RPM now and still feel the effects everytime as long as my stomach is empty when I take them. The effects I've noticed are increased muscle hardness/fullness, increased alertness and agressivness (if that's even a word), increased heat and I definitely hold less water on it. I'm a couple of weeks into a bottle of DCP, and these 2 together are working wonders for recomp.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you mentioned DCP, Asianbabe will be here soon. She's like Workin when you mention Poseidon! O no, what have I done!

PHATTBUZZ67

Awards
Alright finaly got my stack of RPM IGF-2 and NEOVAR you guys have gotten me really excited about these product hopefuly its all truth ill notify later on the effect is there any suggestions on how to take the igf2 and neovar maybe right when i wake and before i go to bed and the igf somewhere around chow time

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Alright finaly got my stack of RPM IGF-2 and NEOVAR you guys have gotten me really excited about these product hopefuly its all truth ill notify later on the effect is there any suggestions on how to take the igf2 and neovar maybe right when i wake and before i go to bed and the igf somewhere around chow time
IGF-2: 3 doses a day. First 1 first thing upon waking on an empty stomach, last one as close to bedtime on an empty stomach
Neovar: 2 doses a day. Both before carb containing meals..... a good time on workout days is pre-workout with a carb snack or meal, and post workout before you eat or have a shake.

Summary: IGf-2 empty stomach, Neovar before or w/ food.

PHATTBUZZ67

Awards
not to sound stupid but why would i need to take this with a carb snack and if I do so am I going to loose any benifits with loosing wieght and I go straight to the gym upon waking in the morning

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok....... let's clarify.....................

Regarding suggested dosing times:
Do you eat before heading to the gym in the morning?

Regarding hindering weight loss:
I will assume you're hoping to put on muscle while losing fat. When I say to use the Neovar before a carb meal, I am not saying to necessarily add additional calories in. Assuming you have your nutrition in check, all you'll need to do is manipulate timing of when you ingest what carbs. Neovar will allow you to put the carbs to maximum use in the muscle, and not as fat. However, as with anything, there is a saturation point. So you don't really want to add in too many carbs if you're going for weight loss, but instead you want to make best use of the ones you will be eating.

PHATTBUZZ67

Awards
OK I eat nothing before the gym maybe on some days a powerbar but Im still new to the whole nutrition part of the gym lol ive been a gym guy but never took the diet part serious but now I dont eat fast food hardly and try to eat cooked meats from the house after the gym in the morning and while at work I also try ot eat some salad or cottage cheese or fruit somewhere along the way

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
anyone experience hypoglycemia from RPM?

i've been getting severe symptoms that seem like low blood sugar since starting RPM. it seems that after each meals i go hypo now.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Agree; I am using it now with Activate Xtreme, Eform, ALCAR, and L-Tyrosine...so far it is a great combination.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

i've been getting severe symptoms that seem like low blood sugar since starting RPM. it seems that after each meals i go hypo now.
van, i think i may have experienced a little bit of weird, light-headness, spaced out feel...if that makes sense. But of course we are going through 2-a-days right now. We had our 1st practice from 8-10:15....ate lunch, i then worked out for an hour, then we had another practice from 2:30 - 4:30. Now this is in 100 degree weather, so that may have had something to do with it, but i was drinking tons of water, powerade and just during practice i felt so weird....hard to explain. I honestly think i may have suffered a very slight experience with heat exhaustion. Words cannot describe the heat out there on a football field in weather that feels 110, and you are yelling, running around , and coaching.....I feel a little better today though....thank goodness.

I do the same thing tomorrow, and workout between session, so im not sure how i can better prepare myself. Any ideas...? lol

thanks

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again, when does this come out big guy??
Very soon- finally have most of the write-up done (except for the intro)- sent you a big box full of stuff 2 day....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Just eat a small snack- it will reverse the symptoms- I get it sometimes when I don't eat enough.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
van, i think i may have experienced a little bit of weird, light-headness, spaced out feel...if that makes sense. But of course we are going through 2-a-days right now. We had our 1st practice from 8-10:15....ate lunch, i then worked out for an hour, then we had another practice from 2:30 - 4:30. Now this is in 100 degree weather, so that may have had something to do with it, but i was drinking tons of water, powerade and just during practice i felt so weird....hard to explain. I honestly think i may have suffered a very slight experience with heat exhaustion. Words cannot describe the heat out there on a football field in weather that feels 110, and you are yelling, running around , and coaching.....I feel a little better today though....thank goodness.

I do the same thing tomorrow, and workout between session, so im not sure how i can better prepare myself. Any ideas...? lol

thanks
More carbs :)

Having the same issues some days on the track- it is 100 plus up here- just keep hydrated and keep in the simple sugars and electrolytes....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
OK I eat nothing before the gym maybe on some days a powerbar but Im still new to the whole nutrition part of the gym lol ive been a gym guy but never took the diet part serious but now I dont eat fast food hardly and try to eat cooked meats from the house after the gym in the morning and while at work I also try ot eat some salad or cottage cheese or fruit somewhere along the way
IGF-2 and RPM first thing in the morning: empty stomach pre-workout. Neovar right after the workout: Followed by your post workout meal. Neovar 1 more time, maybe before lunch or afternoon snack. IGF-2 1 more time mid day on empty stomach, Partial dose of RPM in the early afternoon, IGF-2 pre-bed on empty stomach ;) :thumbsup

jlyon5

Awards
I have a question, I just ordered some RPM and am looking forward to trying. I work out in the evening and I read somewhere where you should not take 6 to 7 hrs before bedtime. So, if I work out at 7 and go to bed around 1030pm. Should I take RPM 3 to 4 hr before my work-out, or is not going to work for me that early before my work-out.
Thanks

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
jlyon,

Here's what I'd suggest, assuming it fits in your schedule. Numbers here are hypothetical, as I don't know your bodyweight/stim tolerance.
First off, I'd go with 1-2 caps in the morning, on an empty stomach. Also, for the first few days, go with your recommended dosage of RPM in the afternoon..... say 2 or 3 o'clock. Don't expect major workout boosts that first day..... but if your sleep in unaffected, gradually move your afternoon dose a little later each time. This will allow you to find what works best for you. I personally can use a dose 3 hours before bed and go right to sleep. Some others have a hard time taking it at noon and sleeping.
Continue with 1-2 caps in the am, every day. And your workout dose in the PM.
This will allow you to build up some very nice body comp effects.

Just give it a week or so of experimenting, and you'll find what works for you. Let me know if I can help you out any further, and thanks for the interest!

jlyon5

Awards
Thanks so much for the advise. Looking forward to trying

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So how much benefit am I losing by taking this on an empty stomach, but then consuming a pre workout meal a few minutes afterwards. On 2nd thought, is that basically the exact opposite of taking it on an empty stomach? lol.