I need your advice for some supplements

pocketboy

Awards
Hi guys !

First, I just want to tell it's about supplements, not some advice like "just eat more" blablabala. Thanks

I'm quite a young man (but just let's say 21years old). I started working out since 6 months.
I'm naturally very lean (due to my metabolism and my soccer addiction).

I repaired some supplements, please tell me if there are good together, and some advice (like the order, what's must I did before/after taking it, if there are all usefull or if there are somes which have the same function, and if you know a "similare" product you found better etc) :

- RAGNAROK
- Anabolic Pump
- P-Slin
- Kwick Karb
- PowerFull

What's Powerfull side effect (especially does it cause acne ?)

THANKS A LOT MATE,

Have a nice day/night

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys !

First, I just want to tell it's about supplements, not some advice like "just eat more" blablabala. Thanks

I'm quite a young man (but just let's say 21years old). I started working out since 6 months.
I'm naturally very lean (due to my metabolism and my soccer addiction).

I repaired some supplements, please tell me if there are good together, and some advice (like the order, what's must I did before/after taking it, if there are all usefull or if there are somes which have the same function, and if you know a "similare" product you found better etc) :

- RAGNAROK
- Anabolic Pump
- P-Slin
- Kwick Karb
- PowerFull

What's Powerfull side effect (especially does it cause acne ?)

THANKS A LOT MATE,

Have a nice day/night
Powerfull has a potential for acne because it raises test levels.

Ragnarok and Anabolic pump are both great preworkout products/muscle volumizers.

P-Slin has had good reviews but since youve only been lifting for 6 months don't need that or PFULL in my opinion.

pocketboy

Awards
I'm agree with you, it was what I thought.

I will finish a powerfull (and quite "destructive") acne treatment. I never had many, but it was in prevention, and I'm going crazy when I saw little imperfections.
But powerfull raises HGH, and it improves muscles mass (is it real ? And how many approx ?), it improves skin tones (verryyyy important) and sleep (very important to me, because I've trouble to sleep).

So do you know if there are some product (and if possible tell me its name) who raise HGH hormones, and what's will be the side effects please ?

About P-Slin, I thought it was approx the same has Ana Pump, is it ?

And what's about Kwick Karb (it seems to be the best "stackable" supplements for Anabolic Pump ?)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm agree with you, it was what I thought.

I will finish a powerfull (and quite "destructive") acne treatment. I never had many, but it was in prevention, and I'm going crazy when I saw little imperfections.
But powerfull raises HGH, and it improves muscles mass (is it real ? And how many approx ?), it improves skin tones (verryyyy important) and sleep (very important to me, because I've trouble to sleep).

So do you know if there are some product (and if possible tell me its name) who raise HGH hormones, and what's will be the side effects please ?

About P-Slin, I thought it was approx the same has Ana Pump, is it ?

And what's about Kwick Karb (it seems to be the best "stackable" supplements for Anabolic Pump ?)
I mistakenly read Anabolic Pump to be "Animal Pump". You are correct.

Anabolic Pump + PSlin are basically the same, and can stack very nicely with Kwick Karb.

pocketboy

Awards
Ok, and what's the difference between Animal Pump and Anabolic pump/P-slin ?

And If I must buy of both Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, which ones must I buy ?

thanks again mate :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok, and what's the difference between Animal Pump and Anabolic pump/P-slin ?

And If I must buy of both Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, which ones must I buy ?

thanks again mate :thumbsup:
Anabolic Pump is a creatine product.

Do some searching on this website, as to whether or not you should use Anabolic Pump or P-Slin. They both are great products, and I can't really recommend one over the other.

pocketboy

Awards
I did a research, that's why i'm pretty skeptical with what you said.

Is ANIMAL PUMP the creatine product, not the ANABOLIC PUMP (which allow to eat more carbs).

And what's about the HGH enhancers, side effects and benefit ? Do you have a favorite "reference" ?

thanks

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
If you're openly lying about your age (let's just say 21???), then what reason do I have to help you? You have no business even posting here. Fvck off. :FUfinger:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, when I was young I just grew by eating and hitting it hard in the gym. I wish I was that age again when you can grow like a weed just by eating and working out hard.