Free Supplements!!

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine gave me two free supplements. The first one is by Epic Nutrition 5 Tetra, and the next one Isatori H+ Blocker have never really heard anything about these two supplements.I was wondering if any one has tried these, and has any positive feed back. If not then I am going to ebay them. Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine gave me two free supplements. The first one is by Epic Nutrition 5 Tetra, and the next one Isatori H+ Blocker have never really heard anything about these two supplements.I was wondering if any one has tried these, and has any positive feed back. If not then I am going to ebay them. Thanks
The 5 Tetra is interesting. Of the ingredients, the pyruvate actually has some good science behind its weight loss claims.
I picked up a bottle for $5 on a whim (it was in the bargain bin because it was a month from expiration). I wouldn't pay retail for it but at cheap or free, it's worth taking IMHO.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say your title"free supplements" was just a dirty trick! Especially to a sup whore like me! :icon_lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
H Blocker is a good anti fatigue product

5tetra gives me an energy boost, but also helps me sleep better.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say your title"free supplements" was just a dirty trick! Especially to a sup whore like me! :icon_lol:
dirty and sly indeed! but i have no experience with those.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I thought that would get you to read the post, the whole "free supplements", I guess it worked. Well I am going to give these two a try. Thanks for the replys.Mark