Igf-2

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering how many of you have used IGF-2 and what kind of results you had. I am doing a 39 (ish) day cycle sponsored by AN. You can view it here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71372-thralls-sponsored-ultimate.html

If anyone has any suggestions (other than taking it with RPM:lol: ) I would appreciate it. Any pitfalls? Did anyone have any weird side effects?

I haven't felt much off this product (yet) but I am still not even 10 days into yet. I'm doing 9 caps a day. My understanding was that this product did not really provide any kind of noticeable effect except on your performance and size. In other words, no stim/focus effect.

So in short: What did the users think of it and what can I expect?

Also, here are some before pics of me lookin' scrawny, pale, and completely disinterested:

Attachments

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I haven't actually taken IFG-2 yet but I'm about to start a cycle of it myself, stacked with RPM and JW. So I'm defiantly interested to see what other peoples results have been with IGF-2.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give it some time, and pay attention to your sleep improvments!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i am 7 days in but am also using some leftover RPM and a bottle of the old activate version, alls go so far but really to soon to see real gains. well, on the other hand, i did set 2 PR's today at the gym which is very odd because they were both a 10lb jump from last week and even stranger because i am cutting pretty hard, definitely not complaining!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Give it some time, and pay attention to your sleep improvments!
Whoah now, whoah now! I'm just curious my man, I have not lost faith! I know I have to give it some time.

Honestly, this thread is partially an excuse to pimp my thread and my faggy looking pictures. :lol:

Sleep is definitely a big one for me, I have to get that under control or it can and will stop me cold on training days. I need better mental focus, so that I CAN train on sleepless nights if I have to. That, my friend, you cannot get in any supplement.

Regardless, I was just wondering how many people have really given it a chance. I am not hatin' on the product at all. I've only been taking it for nine days, for cryin' out loud! I have my split down good now, I know what I'm doing, so I'm just gonna pound out the workouts.

shakti

Awards
i am 7 days in but am also using some leftover RPM and a bottle of the old activate version, alls go so far but really to soon to see real gains. well, on the other hand, i did set 2 PR's today at the gym which is very odd because they were both a 10lb jump from last week and even stranger because i am cutting pretty hard, definitely not complaining!
10lb is substantial gain, are you 7 days into activate or was it started before the igf-2?

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Are you doing a log? If so post it, if not, keep me posted.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries Thrall! I was simply just saying to look for those things, and was not implying that you were knocking the product. I just know it takes some time to notice certain things, thats all!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0