How do you take your CEE?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldnt believe how awful the taste of this is. Just got it in mail today. Put it in a drink with crystal light and even that didnt cover it. Tried it in protein drink. That didnt work either. Just wondering if any you guys have thought of any other way to do this besides capping.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Try mixing it with professional supps, Pure Vitargo!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'v tryed everything as well... orange juice has done it the best for me, except if you don't use enough it tastes like your drinking a screwdriver

lately i'v been saying f*ck it and mixing it with a lil water and downing it like a shot, then chasing with juice

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tastes good in SyntheSIZE.

Plus, with SuperCarb in there to sweeten it up and give you a b*tchin' source of carbs, it's money.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. And it covers up that god awful taste of cee?
If nothing else, it will enhance the taste! Aside from it being a really good carb supplement I love the taste cause it will make almost anything bad taste good!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'v tryed everything as well... orange juice has done it the best for me, except if you don't use enough it tastes like your drinking a screwdriver

lately i'v been saying f*ck it and mixing it with a lil water and downing it like a shot, then chasing with juice
Ill try this. I just got 5g into 12 00 caps. That might get expensive considering Im capping 3 supps already. Ill try this tonight. thanks to all for the ideas.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How do I take my CEE?

In the form of Neovar and occasionally Thunder caps, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do I take my CEE?

In the form of Neovar and occasionally Thunder caps, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im seriously conisering this for my next PCT. I had no idea it was that cheap.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The taste is so brutal I found trying to mix it with anything just ruins it or takes too much. Just put it with some warm water and two chugs and it's gone, then have a sip of whatever you want and you got a nice aftertaste!

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
i drink it with aee, cit malate, l tyro, and l norv. just imagine how all of that tastes. throw it in some juicy juice, and chug.

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I take it like a shot too, either in water or some orange juice. Make sure you have a chaser ready :food: