Back to the Basics: ALCAR, CEE, AAKG, CM, and L-Tyrosine

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start a 6-8 week cycle of Activate Xtreme (can't wait :) ) and figured it was time to mix things up a bit.

Have used a number of preworkout enhancements including White Flood, Ragnarok, Magnitude, and the list goes.

Going to order the following key bulk powders so I know exactly how much I am getting with each dosage per workout:

• Acetyl-L-Carnitine
  • L-Tyrosine
  • Arginine Ethyl Ester
  • Creatine Ethyl Ester
  • Citrulline Malate
Looking to order NutraPlanet's Ultimate MassPump Stack which consists of Arginine Ethyl Ester, Creatine Ethyl Ester, and Citrulline Malate, then ordering the bulk powders ALCAR and L-Tyrosine separately.

Mix it all in some Crystal Light and should be a great preworkout supplement.

Gettingback

Awards
That looks like it would be pretty nice. Better get a fair amount of crystal light in there though....Yummy!

illfoo

Awards
Yeah man, you almost have to cap the CEE, that **** is horrible. I got it down exactly ONE time with Crystal Light, and I can usually get down anything. You might be better off with some CM if you are going to drink it, CEE tastes like battery acid.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just mix it with some Gatorade or Crystal Light and good to go...can't be any worst than some of the other preworkout flavored powders :sick:

That looks like it would be pretty nice. Better get a fair amount of crystal light in there though....Yummy!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried creatine monohydrate?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Slight update, decided I am going with the following:

* Acetyl-L-Carnitine - 2 grams per day