To those who have done 1.5-2g of UA per day...come in here..

Kerruptt

Awards
What kind of fat-loss did you notice?

*Note - I'm not planning on doing it, I'm dwelling on past cycles where I didnt see much*

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
2g of SU daily for 2 weeks....about 7 lbs

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
1.5 grams for 2 weeks, I think it was 5.5 lbs.. been a while. keto and UA just don't mix well :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
1.5 grams for 2 weeks, I think it was 5.5 lbs.. been a while. keto and UA just don't mix well :D
Bump Matt. Took 2250mg UA last night and tonight, finishing my cycle. Haven't really noticed anything.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I took betweem 2 and 3 grams of UA per day for 3 months straight. I was also depressed out of my mind and suicidal at times, so I did not care about the repercussions. I was also probobly anorexic, basically wasting away because of the severe depression. In about 3 months, I dropped 50 pounds, much of which was muscle. Towards the end my body hurt so bad, I thought I would die in my sleep. Bones hurt, muscle atrophied, and I generally felt miserable. I would not reccommend such high doses to anyone, even for a short time of 2 weeks or so. People just respond too differently to the stuff.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
whew.... that's one hell of a dosing regimine, I used 1.5 grams/day of UA for 2 weeks straight and lost about 10 lbs. Combined with lifting and cardio of course.

ManBeast