Dosing of POWERFULL

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
so im planning on working out around 5:00Am and it says to take 1 cap 30min be4 food intake and then 2 caps 30min be4 workout, so my question is how will i do that?
My training will consist of 30min of cardio and 30min on single isolation of one body part like arms one day chest another and so on and so on, im trying to lose alot of bodyfat so i didnt want to take in any protein prior of workout i wanted to take in alot after my train like around 40g+ any help guys?

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
o and im also taking Lipotrophin-PM and it dont say when to take it on the page is it like 30min be4 sleep?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how do u do that? umm...if u are going to train at 5:00, take your powerfull at 4:30. for the other doses, just make sure u take it on an empty stomach (so like 30min before u eat). take the lipo 30min before sleep, thats what i do anyway.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
i have to work out that early or i wont be able to do it at all i have 2 kids and i finish work around 4 and my wife starts work at 6 so by the time i get home she has to leave to go to work and my gym is bout 10min away so i gots to i kinda like it though no one is there so its all good, but umm thanks

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
o and im also taking Lipotrophin-PM and it dont say when to take it on the page is it like 30min be4 sleep?
Correct, 20-30 min before bed, taken on an empty stomach to aid in absorbtion. So take it around the same time you take yoru powerfull!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what i do when i have to take pills very first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is just put them by my bed with some water, set the alarm on my phone to go off like 2o min earlier, and when it goes off i pop em. i do it with pfull and sometime ephedrine+caffeine so a half our later when i get up, i feel really awake and not so starving, i love doing this! btw, powerfull and lipotrothin PM is a nice stack, i am using both and liking it!

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
what i do when i have to take pills very first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is just put them by my bed with some water, set the alarm on my phone to go off like 2o min earlier, and when it goes off i pop em. i do it with pfull and sometime ephedrine+caffeine so a half our later when i get up, i feel really awake and not so starving, i love doing this! btw, powerfull and lipotrothin PM is a nice stack, i am using both and liking it!
so should i take it on a empty stomach then right!or should i get up 30min earlier an drink a protien shake and then 30min later take POWERFULL?
will i lose bodyfat better if i just take it on a empty stomach and workout on a empty stomach and just take in like 40g+ protien after my workout?
ya im excited to take it cant wait

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Aug, RE: Powerfull.....You'll lose bodyfat faster taking it on an empty stomach.

Lipo-PM can be used in the morning also....... Pre workout would have benefits as long as it doesn't upset your stomach (empty stomach + workout + Lipo-PM may bother you.... doesn't phase me). Otherwise, you can take a couple caps right after your workout, right before your post workout meal or shake. The GTE and Banaba will be beneficial in the AM.