17hd and the NCAA

NIkes

Awards
Are there any ingredients in the product 17hd by Vyotech that would cause someone to fail an NCAA drug test?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Please do some research. You'll find that this product is not good at all, even dangerous.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main ingredient is hydrolyzed smilax....which is smilax (a plant) that has reacted with water. Is it against NCAA regulations to drink a cup of sasparilla tea?

NIkes

Awards
What are the ingredients?
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV

17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone™ 400mg *
Wild Yam 100mg *
Glabra 100mg *
Beta Ecdysterone 50mg *
Phosphatidyl Choline 50mg *
Citric Acid 50mg *

* Daily Values not established

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If DHEA is banned, which I think it would be but am not sure, I'd stay away. Unless I'm just reading into the first ingredient and it's not really DHEA. I'll have to check.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
this product was debunked on another forum with all of its ingredients being herbal, and some counter-productive. Don't waste your money.

NIkes

Awards
this product was debunked on another forum with all of its ingredients being herbal, and some counter-productive. Don't waste your money.
Are there any ingredients in the product 17hd by Vyotech that would cause someone to fail an NCAA drug test?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
the true question is.... can YOU tell US what the 17 methyl halo dianadrone is?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
If DHEA is banned, which I think it would be but am not sure, I'd stay away. Unless I'm just reading into the first ingredient and it's not really DHEA. I'll have to check.
Nikes my man, You do the checking and see if DHEA is banned.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the true question is.... can YOU tell US what the 17 methyl halo dianadrone is?
Smilax. I know for a fact that it is. They tried to make the infamous smilax saponin 'active'..........and failed miserably.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Smilax. I know for a fact that it is. They tried to make the infamous smilax saponin 'active'..........and failed miserably.
To be honest, 17HD gives me one hell of an energy boost. As far as sheer short term energy, nothing has topped it. I do not use it however, due to the fact that I trust the company only as much as they answer questions regarding their products. None. lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not quite sure what Galbra is

but yeah we got
-Smilax saponnin derivative
-Diosgenin (wild yam extract)
-B-ecdysone
-Whatever the heck galbra is
-and some absorption enhancement

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Glabra might be the licorice extract..... licorice and licorice root differ somehow... I think Reset AD contains Glabra, but I could be wrong.

NIkes

Awards
I appreciate everyones responses, but I just want an answer as to whether this would cause someone to fail an NCAA drug test. It is not for me btw.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nikes, take no offense man.... but no one is going to go do the research for ya. As far as what is on the surface, no, it should be fine. But Vyotech will not openly admit that the dianadrone is smilax extract only. It has also been theorized that the product contains forms of DHEA... which may not be acceptable by NCAA. A safe rule of thumb, email the company. if they answer you, great. If they don't answer, you don't wanna be using their products to begin with.

Vyotech will not answer your emails.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
This would also be a good opportunity for me to plug RPM. Better than 17-HD, actual cumulation of effects,

and NCAA compliant, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*cough*caffeine*cough*cough*

I'm pretty sure there's regulation on caffeine intake. NCAA is gay like that.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm......... I'll have to ask Dirk, he knows for sure

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmmmm......... I'll have to ask Dirk, he knows for sure
At the very least, this is still a perfect chance to plug your Stim-free version you guys are coming out with.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

I thought they removed that (along with the Olympics)?

Nikes - the answer depends on what school you play for. ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought they removed that (along with the Olympics)?

Nikes - the answer depends on what school you play for. ;)
Did they? I don't know. I know they used to be bastards about it.

Mar430

Awards

yea caffeine is limited. no caffeine drinks within 24 hours of testing and no caffeine supps within 7 days of testing.

NIkes

Awards
I thought the half-life of caffeine was around 6 hrs??. I believe that it is banned but to get the high concentration needed to fail a test you would need to drink a significantly large amount right before the test.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Please stay away from 17 HD is a bogus product that really has no effects what so ever!

If you I agree with Lanbane if you want a product that will not test and is amazing then Rpm is you supp!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the half-life of caffeine was around 6 hrs??. I believe that it is banned but to get the high concentration needed to fail a test you would need to drink a significantly large amount right before the test.
key word is half life.

200mg (a cup of coffee) after 6 hours is 100mg, after 12 hours, 50mg, after 24 hours 12.5mg.....so on and so forth.

NIkes

Awards
key word is half life.

200mg (a cup of coffee) after 6 hours is 100mg, after 12 hours, 50mg, after 24 hours 12.5mg.....so on and so forth.
Which would not have enough concentration in urine to be illegal....

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which would not have enough concentration in urine to be illegal....
I don't know the necessary ppm for a piss test, what metabolites they test for (caffeine metabolizes into things that will stay in your system a lot longer), or anything of the sort. I'm just trying to point out that by taking any performance enhancing supplement, you are putting yourself at risk for a failed drug test. NCAA and Olympics have got the most substance regulations out of any sports governing bodies.

NIkes

Awards
Well ok..Thanks everyone for your input... Still trying to find out..i guess it will have to be somewhere/somehow else.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Seriously man.... Have you tried Vyotech directly???!!! We could have easily come out and said "No, it's perfectly fine", and then would you have blindly accepted and moved on???? The company will not give any background info, studies, or science to back up the product. They cite an ingredient that does not exist in the chemical name they gave it....... If you don't get a straight answer direct from Vyotech, and it worries you that much..... I'd use something different.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Apologies if that comes across as rude........ I'm having a hard time grasping your persistance, and lack of grasp on what people are telling you aove.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I got into the PH game (back when this stuff first hit the market), I had a Vyotech rep look me square in the face and tell me 17-HD was similar to Halodrol.

ClutchGene

Awards
bump...how about anabolic 7 by vyotech? it states on the website that it is ncaa compliant.

edubb123

Awards
NCAA drug testing is a joke. You'll be fine. Take whatever you want.

BigD28

BigD28

Awards
Nope. I know for a fact that NCAA steroid testing is a farce. It's like the old MLB drug testing farce. I know this for a friggin' fact.
where do you come up with such a crazy thing i play ncaa lacrosse and we got tested for performance ecnhancers this year by ncaa

edubb123

Awards
where do you come up with such a crazy thing i play ncaa lacrosse and we got tested for performance ecnhancers this year by ncaa
Sure you got "tested" by how many of you actually were suspended from play and kicked out of school? I played Div. 1 football and I know the reality of steroids in the NCAA. Don't try to fool me. I wasn't born yesterday.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
The NCAA tests me for roids before I create empirical financial models :bb3: