Halodrol

rabe

Awards
Im about to run my first cycle of halodrol starting next week. The only problem with this is 2 a days starts up the very day i planned on starting. Would it help enogh were i could still workout and then go to practice the next day and be fine? Or could i even possibly skip workouts considering the practices are going to brutal. Opinions? Just joined anabolic minds btw:thumbsup:

edit: Or should i suspend the cycle till afterwards. It would be nice to have the extra strength for the season

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Hey I just joined recently too, welcome.
A few questions before you start this:

1. Is this Halodrol-50 or Halodrol Liquigels?
If H-50 go to 2.
If HLG to ANSWER A.

2. Are you over 20?
If not DO NOT RUN THIS
If yes go to ANSWER B.

ANSWER A:
It would be in your best interest to actually lift while using this product. Although Football is very intense, actual lifting is what you need.

ANSWER B:
You should lift reguardless. Make sure you have all the proper support supplements and a very proper post-cycle therapy all lined up and good to go. EAT EAT EAT!

Best of luck.

rabe

Awards
1. Neither, its Anabolic Formulation Halo-MASS, 60 Caps
Halodrol-50 Compound
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg

Ill lift if i have the energy. Which from ive heard ill have plenty. And yes im 20

How much does it help with speed?

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
The majority of people here are going to tell you to wait untill your 21, 23, or 23+.

What you have is a clone of Halodrol-50 so anything you read on Halodrol-50 consider it to be the same.

Always get in the gym so you hit every body part, if your unable to do so it's a waste of a cycle to me.

What kind of support supplements do you have?
What does your PCT look like?

rabe

Awards
I ment im over 20, error. 22. This is my planned pct, tell me if i should change it up at all.

Nolva, 6oxo, fenugreek caps, DHEA

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I ment im over 20, error. 22. This is my planned post cycle therapy, tell me if i should change it up at all.

Nolva, 6oxo, fenugreek caps, DHEA
I'm still confused.... What is it that you're trying to do?
You are going to take the equivalent of the original Halodrol 50 for how long, and what compounds do you plan to run for PCT?

Thanks,

-TT

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol Liquigels and Methyl 1-D both are probably the top #1 b.s. products for 2007. I cant decide which one is worse.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i took halodrol liquigels at 4 caps for 1 month and got nothing but increased soreness. my weight was 185.