Got some questions

BG1123

Awards
my friend just gave me some MEP, DBOL, and DEKKA, im new to this **** so can anyone explain how i should cycle those 3? i plan on bulking with them for like a month then cutting after a month...id apreciate some help cus i always did **** naturally so i figured if i was gettin em for free id just try them out n see what happens ya no or if i can even cycle them together....id apreciate any help thanks

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
1. Tell us your stats body size height weight etcccc
2. Tell us your history on any products like this
3. Tell us what else you got for support if anything
4. Send it to me since u got no clue what your doing.

BG1123

Awards
im like 5'8 i weight 140 i aint big at all never really bin on anything like this just creatine thats it i just take the normal fish oil, flaxseed oil, multi vitamin, vitamin c and either ripped fuel or green tea extract when i cut and i was on L-carnitine and L-arginine my boy helped me out cus he knows how to do all that stuff
also the reason y my weights down so much is cus i was like 205 last year and i didnt really no what i was doing so i was doin so much cardio and not dieting correctly and i got down to like 127-130 it was rediculous and i just recently bulked up to 140 and if u can let me no bout that MEP cus ive heard bout the dekka and dbol but never heard of MEP is there bad side effects or anything?
i appreciate u gettin back to me thanks

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
nah i had a long post typed out but decided to delete it.

do not take this stuff. you got issues you need to address and taking products like this will not fix them. you willhurt yourself in the long run. gluck

BG1123

Awards
issues?? naw man u took that wrong lol i just didnt no how to diet healthy and i didnt no what i was doing at first thats y i went down to that weight lol its all good tho my bad if u took that like i was some anerexic dude or some **** lol thanks tho man preciate it

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just by the name, it looks to be some of that "Legal Steroids" type stuff they advertise in muscle mags. Probably not worth it, IMO. I can't even figure out what's in them, but I suggest you do before you just take them.

BG1123

Awards
it wont let me post the links

thats where he said he got em from i dunno i got em sittin here so i was like whatever let me atleast see how u cycle em thats y i came on here ive heard of dianbol and decca but never herd of MEP its like a growth hormone it says so i dunno i dont wanna mess with anything serious but i no he took the dianbol and decca and he got pretty big from that stuff and he told me the MEP isnt anything bad but i aint gonna trust him lol

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can almost guarantee that the Deca and Dianabol that you have heard of is not the same as this Dekka and Dianobol. I would say 100% sure, but I don't know for a fact what these contain. If you could find exact ingredients of these, we could probably help you decide, but these are the "legal steroids" type supplements which I was referring to. You might as well delete that web address from your post too, because it is against board rules.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What the hell are those legal steroids anyway ? Some type of horrendously weak ph ?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
These products appear to be a scam. They name them something which sounds like a steroid but don't even list the ingredients.

All products listed on site are legal in USA , and though we may legally sell to minors, use is strictly limited to healthy men above the age of 18.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Worse than Halodrol Liquigels or Methyl 1-D. If you want mass, you might as well buckle up, spend the money, and do it the right way.

BG1123

Awards
true...yeah the spelling is all wrong like on that site WINSTROL is spelt WINSTRALL i mean my boy orders from there all the time and hes big from that **** but who knows what its doin to his body haha thanks for the advice tho i really appreciate it

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No need to cycle these 3 products.

For best results, I'd go with 2 capsules each morning of each product, and flush them down the toilet.

You do flush **** down the toilet, correct? lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its crap. the fake legal steroids. the guy that takes them and is big is probably naturally big. dont spend a dime on the crap and if you did...look for someone else to buy it lol.

i speculate that its like tribulus or aminos or oregeno caps????? wtf.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
its crap. the fake legal steroids. the guy that takes them and is big is probably naturally big. dont spend a dime on the crap and if you did...look for someone else to buy it lol.

i speculate that its like tribulus or aminos or oregeno caps????? wtf.
Stuff is made by "zoe labs" and yeah none of the sites list the ingredients. My favorite was "1 ad, and Methyl 1 test are all banned, so why not use something stronger"<-----:rofl:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow. i just reread this thread.

dude you were 205 then dropped to 125 ? that is the most cardio ive ever seen if that is what it was from. are you sure you werent smoking crack? damn thats alot of weight to lose from cardio.

BG1123

Awards
naw no crack for me lol i just ****in did alotta cardio ate like every 2-3 hours all non fat healthy **** i didnt wanna get down to 129 but i didtn even have a scale and i didnt relize it till i went out and bought a scale i was like holy **** wtf lol but yeah thats what ive bin hearin bout this **** i mean i dont care he gave it to me but heres some ingredients off of the bottle
DIANOBOL
amount per serving
proprietary blend 200mgs, inosine, colostrum(gonadotrophin releasing hormone & associated peptide)
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Citrus Fiber, Magnesium, Stearate
MEP
amount per serving
propietary blend 10mgs*
iron.................9mgs 50%
pantocrin
(growth factors)...............*
Dekka
amount per serving
(dehydro-epi-androsterone)..25mgs*
Wild Yam Root
(dioscorea villosa)..........500mgs*
Natural Herbal Base.....50mgs*
Yucca Bark (yucca baccata)
Korean Ginseng Root (Panax Ginseng)
In A Natural Herbal Base Containing Korean Ginseng And Yucca. No added sugar starch salt artificial colorings flavorings or preservatives

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gosh. that **** suck ******* with a set of herpes lips and a bag of fritos!!!

BG1123

Awards
haha thanks for the advice man u got any tips of what i should take??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
naw no crack for me lol i just ****in did alotta cardio ate like every 2-3 hours all non fat healthy **** i didnt wanna get down to 129 but i didtn even have a scale and i didnt relize it till i went out and bought a scale i was like holy **** wtf lol but yeah thats what ive bin hearin bout this **** i mean i dont care he gave it to me but heres some ingredients off of the bottle
DIANOBOL
amount per serving
proprietary blend 200mgs, inosine, colostrum(gonadotrophin releasing hormone & associated peptide)
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin, Citrus Fiber, Magnesium, Stearate
MEP
amount per serving
propietary blend 10mgs*
iron.................9mgs 50%
pantocrin
(growth factors)...............*
Dekka
amount per serving
(dehydro-epi-androsterone)..25mgs*
Wild Yam Root
(dioscorea villosa)..........500mgs*
Natural Herbal Base.....50mgs*
Yucca Bark (yucca baccata)
Korean Ginseng Root (Panax Ginseng)
In A Natural Herbal Base Containing Korean Ginseng And Yucca. No added sugar starch salt artificial colorings flavorings or preservatives
LOL. I wouldn't pay more than $1.00 for these. Hell, the DEKKA one looks like it could actually increase estrogen based upon the ingredient profile.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest something. An in depth study of:

1.) Nutrition

2.) Literature and grammar

:thumbsup:

BG1123

Awards
yo i really precaite the feedback glad i came on ehre and got ur guys input thanks