Xtend + Vasocharge (formerly vasoXplode)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from those that have used Xtend with vasoXplode.

Never used either of them before and really liking the looks of Xtend.

Thinking of using these with my upcoming Activate Xtreme and Eform stack.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Looking for feedback from those that have used Xtend with vasoXplode.

Never used either of them before and really liking the looks of Xtend.

Thinking of using these with my upcoming Activate Xtreme and Eform stack.
My expierence:

Xtend: Made me sick, gave me the intestinal runs and diarrhea everytime I used it. I still don't know what is the ingredient causing it.

VasoXplode: Decent product. I stopped using it prematurely b/c I started getting overwhellemed by the lemonade taste. I might resume again sometime later on.

I like SciVation/PrimaForce's products. They are good quality, potentcy, and fair pricing. I just wasn't a fan of Xtend. VasoXplode isn't bad, just the taste is.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Xtend is a staple.

I need to give VasoXplode another shot.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn man; sorry to hear...anyone else experienced this same problem?

Were you doing it before or after the gym? empty or full stomach, etc?

My expierence:

Xtend: Made me sick, gave me the intestinal runs and diarrhea everytime I used it. I still don't know what is the ingredient causing it.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure exactly what the reasoning was from. I don't think that it had anything to do with my stomach being full or not, b/c I tried it both ways. If I had to guess I'd say it was from L-glutamine...but honestly I really don't know.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm not sure exactly what the reasoning was from. I don't think that it had anything to do with my stomach being full or not, b/c I tried it both ways. If I had to guess I'd say it was from L-glutamine...but honestly I really don't know.
Yeah that is likely the cause.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
2.5g of L-glutamine is quite a bit to be taking...esp before, during, and after training.

I've never tried the glutamine peptides (glutamine attached to amino acid), but I'm not really into spending $$$, then finding it causes the same problems again.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
My expierence:

VasoXplode: Decent product. I stopped using it prematurely b/c I started getting overwhellemed by the lemonade taste. I might resume again sometime later on.

I like SciVation/PrimaForce's products. They are good quality, potentcy, and fair pricing. I just wasn't a fan of Xtend. VasoXplode isn't bad, just the taste is.
reaper, its the artificial sweetener, acesulfame that is most likely what gave u the problem.

i personally love xtend. i think it actually tastes really good, at least the watermelon anyways. i think the xtend and vasocharge is an amazing deal, and if i were u i would cash in on it before its gone for sure!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
reaper, its the artificial sweetener, acesulfame that is most likely what gave u the problem.

i personally love xtend. i think it actually tastes really good, at least the watermelon anyways. i think the xtend and vasocharge is an amazing deal, and if i were u i would cash in on it before its gone for sure!
heebs-

I don't think it is the acesulfame. I have finished a tub of VasoXplode @ 2 scoops each time and never had the runs. I've also taken similar products with acesulfame in them as well. I have a tub of L-Glutamine (I need to throw this away) and that is all that is in there, and whenever I mix it with anything I get diarrhea. I am 99.99% positive it is the glutamine causing me to take an anabolic dump.

Actually since it works as a laxative (at least on me), I might as well save it when I need to take a dump.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
heebs-

I don't think it is the acesulfame. I have finished a tub of VasoXplode @ 2 scoops each time and never had the runs. I've also taken similar products with acesulfame in them as well. I have a tub of L-Glutamine (I need to throw this away) and that is all that is in there, and whenever I mix it with anything I get diarrhea. I am 99.99% positive it is the glutamine causing me to take an anabolic dump.

Actually since it works as a laxative (at least on me), I might as well save it when I need to take a dump.
your probably right in that case then. i know some people that get the runs when they consume acesuflame or aspertame. if u still have a lot of L-gult u could try putting it up in the auction forum.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ordered these two products. I think the Xtend is pretty good for a BCAA. I think cycle support still tastes worse by far. Pumps are pretty good but I have only been using both a couple of days now.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Which flavor of Xtend did you with? You using it pre or postworkout?

I ordered these two products. I think the Xtend is pretty good for a BCAA. I think cycle support still tastes worse by far. Pumps are pretty good but I have only been using both a couple of days now.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
your probably right in that case then. i know some people that get the runs when they consume acesuflame or aspertame. if u still have a lot of L-gult u could try putting it up in the auction forum.
I was looking at Xtend and I was wondering if it could have been the aspartame. Fortunately Xtend has sucralose and not aspartame. I'm glad that more and more companies are getting away from aspartame because I question its safety. I dunno about sucralose either, but i feel it is safer IMO vs. aspartame.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at Xtend and I was wondering if it could have been the aspartame. Fortunately Xtend has sucralose and not aspartame. I'm glad that more and more companies are getting away from aspartame because I question its safety. I dunno about sucralose either, but i feel it is safer IMO vs. aspartame.
look again bro, its acesuflame, and its listed like 3 ingredients after the sucralose.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
look again bro, its acesuflame, and its listed like 3 ingredients after the sucralose.
Anyways heebs, I finished a tub of Vaso which had the same thing with no problems. I was thinking about aspartame, and not acesulfame-k blend (aspartame+acesulfame). I digress.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I've only tried xtend, but I have been a huge fan of it
In terms of flavours, my preference: lemonade > watermelon > grape

BillFinkbiner

BillFinkbiner

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE Xtend. As far as flavors, for me Lemon then Watermelon. Before I started using Xtend I would get SEVERE DOMS to the point that my muscles would be sore to the touch for days after training them. Since I have been using it this has been drastically reduced.

VasoCharge is the best preworkout NO/Energy formula I have ever used, and I haver used many of them. I've been using it since it came out and have never needed to go beyond the reccomended dose to get the same effects. This is the major problem I have had with the other preworkout formulas I've tried. My favorite effect of Vasocharge is the mental focus. I shut everything out and get to work in the gym. The energy is always smooth and I always get good pumps, even while on the Cut Diet with very low carbs.