- 07-27-2007, 03:42 AM
- 07-27-2007, 06:58 AM
07-27-2007, 09:13 AM
: VERY expensive protein that works because.....it is protein
[BCell-Tech:[/B] Should be re-named Induced Diabetes Type II-Tech
: Creatine+ALA...Cutler used it to win the Olympia
Gakic: Amino acid
Leukic: Amino acid
NaNO Vapor: Bootleg NO product
the list goes on..........
From what I've NOTICED, supplement companies that sponsor IFBB pros tends to have OVERPRICED sucky products.....i.e. Muscle-Tech, BSN, Nutrex, VPX, etc............
07-27-2007, 09:52 AM
07-27-2007, 11:59 AM
OVERPRICED!!!! You can get anything they sell for a better price and a better quality. Muscle Tech is a marketing whore. If they didn't spend 40 million a month on advertising maybe they could lower their price to be reasonable.
07-27-2007, 12:03 PM
07-27-2007, 01:28 PM
07-27-2007, 01:39 PM
EAS works it up too. That's Bill 'shady' Phillips who used to own it, or still does not sure. If there is an IFBB Pro that is sponsored by the company, there's a good chance their products suck...it is just a trend I've noticed.
07-27-2007, 07:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cassimus in forum SupplementsReplies: 79Last Post: 12-09-2008, 05:50 PM
- By khan-unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:47 PM
- By xtdot in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2006, 12:04 PM
- By revodrew in forum PicsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:47 AM
- By sicosico in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-11-2003, 09:33 PM