Help me choose my next stack

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to choose my next stack and am having trouble deciding. I am considering taking RPM and IFG-2 together or maybe taking the ALRI stack.

I am about 5'10" 187 pounds and I would guess that my bf is around 10% b/c my abs are finally starting to show up. I want to gain some good lean mass and some strength as well.

Any thoughts on which stack is better or of anything I should add or of a different stack I should try are completely welcomed.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would recommend IGF-2 +Neovar+RPM
or
MassFX+ HyperdrolX2+ Retain 2

i havent used the ALRI stack but it has had good reviews

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
read some good reviews on the NHA stack as well(activate is on sale at np). i honestly love both stacks that u mentioned, but as far as pure mass/strength JW is great. i am using rpm and igf-2 right now but am only a week in, so to soon to tell in terms of gains. i have run JW 2 times, the first was solo, the second was JW+BAM. i did not notice the addition of bam having any benefit, but thats just me. u really have a lot of options here

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
read some good reviews on the NHA stack as well(activate is on sale at np). i honestly love both stacks that u mentioned, but as far as pure mass/strength JW is great. i am using rpm and igf-2 right now but am only a week in, so to soon to tell in terms of gains. i have run JW 2 times, the first was solo, the second was JW+BAM. i did not notice the addition of bam having any benefit, but thats just me. u really have a lot of options here
Thanks and yea I have been reading a lot of reviews on the ALRI stack and most people seem to really notice their best results with JW, so I think I might just pick up a bottle or two of JW or maybe go with the IGF-2 and RPM.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not all 3, that would be an ausome stack! :)

shakti

Awards
i have 2 bottles each of JW and BAM, i am 4 days into JW with powerful and have noticed some weird cramping, was thinking of adding BAM with JW the second month..maybe i should just run JW for two months and then bam stacked with something else, what would you suggest?

actually i bought jw, bam, restore, activate, 6oxo etc to be used as a part of pct and bridge between test cycles but i am trying to postpone the test cycle as much as i can since i started lifting after a break of 12 years ( i was hibernating) its only been 5 months and i am still struggling with pushing 220lbs :(...so i am planning to gain as much strength as i can using these supps before jumping into test, its difficult tho cuz i have a unlimited supply of test/dianabol/eq etc.....don't mean to hijack the thread, i will gather my thoughts someday and start a thread to seek opinions/advice from the great folks at Am.

Markoni321

Markoni321

Awards
WMS , BCAA , Leucine , Whey protein , omega-3, met-rx mono creatine

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like a killer stack bro. hope you do a mini log, cuz I am sure other guys would want to try that out!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a killer stack bro. hope you do a mini log, cuz I am sure other guys would want to try that out!
i like this actually

IGF-2/HYPERDROLX2/ACTIVATE/RPM................OR

IGF-2/PRO-ANABOL/ACTIVATE/RPM

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Why not all 3, that would be an ausome stack! :)
yeah it would, u get the best of both worlds! i have done the JW and RPM and loved it! right now im doing activate+IGF-2+RPM but only a week in, so far so good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TyMan14 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 12
A AesthetiX Anabolics 0
Anabolics 20
Supplements 25