Cortisol + Sleep...

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
I'm looking to try a cortisol blocking/inhibiting/regulating/whatever product and a Sleep aid product.

I'm Looking at ALRI Lean Dreams, ErgoPharm's 11-OXO, IBE's X-Dream, or DS's Lean Xtreme...but I'm always open to suggestions as to why certain ones are better.

IF ALRI's product is a sort of combination of the two that works effectively I think I'd go with that to save a few dollars. Let me know.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im taking retain 2 by anabolic xtreme. Im very happy with it so far. It really helps you lean out by controlling cortisol., For a sleep aid i use IBE's x dream both are reasonably priced at nutraplanet

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Im taking retain 2 by anabolic xtreme. Im very happy with it so far. It really helps you lean out by controlling cortisol., For a sleep aid i use IBE's x dream both are reasonably priced at nutraplanet
What are u dosing the retain 2 at and when are you taking it?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on x-leans effectiveness? just wondering because it it a great price right now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well david, let me actually try to answer your question - if you need a sleep aid/cort control - lean dreams is a great product that addresses both

but you could always buy a cort control, then buy a $2 bottle of melantonin by ON at the planet