sorry guys

micka5444

Awards
sorry for not getting back to to you guys but i had to go to work.iam 29 years old being lifting for 3 years 4 days a week never missed a day.iam 6"2 16.5 stone at 22%bf,last year i was 14 stone at 19%bf.what iam looking to do now is drop the bf and try keep as much muscel as i can.thats why i want to use the 1-ad,i know the 6oxo could be used post cycle but sense i can get my hands any on 4-ad and i dont like that Tribulus c..p! i tought 6oxo would be better to stack.also i cant find any Infermation on any one stacking 1-ad with ap and just wanted to know would it be safe,the reason why i want to stack the ap is so i can still eat a reasonable amount of carbs for engery for the gym. thanks very much.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Is your diet in order and are have you been doing cardio and if so how much?

micka5444

Awards
Is your diet in order and are have you been doing cardio and if so how much?
iam on a total clean very low fat diet now sence last week,40%carbs,40%protein,20%fats(good)give or take.past diet wasnt that bad but mostly carbs hence the high bf,and eat 9 times a day.did carido once a week for 30mins but started to carido 20 mins after every workout and one day for an hour on day off.just hope i dont lose much muscel especially off my legs and arms cos i have my arms up to 19.5

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Well personally I believe AP is a great product and believe that most people here would agree with me on that. Also look into P-Slin, it's a similar product that has been getting a lot of great reviews. I believe that 4ad and AP would be a safe and effective combo. Most importantly just keep doing your cardio and maybe try doing some HIIT cardio, because I believe that works the best for minimizing muscle loss. Also try drinking some BCAAs before, during, and after your cardio.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I believe in cutting carbs when cutting or dropping bodyfat.

Also, fat distribution regarding hormones:

Chest = estrogen
Stomach = Cortisol
Luv Handles = Carb Intolerance
Thighs = estrogen

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I have been on a recomp/cut for a few weeks now and while taking AP have kept carb intake around 300 grams I am leaning up nicely strength is up, so my point is if you are taking AP cutting carbs shouldnt be necessary IMO