Applied Nutriceuticals - Top Notch company

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Just an fyi for everybody about AN and how reputable the company and the guys behind the scenes are.

Some of you may know that I won their feast or famine contest. The winner won a $1000 voucher to a travel agency. Well, Don Orrell sent me an email about my winnings, and stated that while I had won the contest, the company he submitted the voucher from went out of business. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, but Don stepped up and asked if it would suffice if he just sent me a $1000 check. That way I could spend the money how I like. I thought this was great and believe many companies wouldn't have stepped up like this. Much love to Don and Applied Nutriceuticals. :thumbsup:

By the way, I've received my supplements and check. Love the gym bag and RPM shirt that was added as well.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Just an fyi for everybody about AN and how reputable the company and the guys behind the scenes are.

Some of you may know that I won their feast or famine contest. The winner won a $1000 voucher to a travel agency. Well, Don Orrell sent me an email about my winnings, and stated that while I had won the contest, the company he submitted the voucher from went out of business. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, but Don stepped up and asked if it would suffice if he just sent me a $1000 check. That way I could spend the money how I like. I thought this was great and believe many companies wouldn't have stepped up like this. Much love to Don and Applied Nutriceuticals. :thumbsup:

By the way, I've received my supplements and check. Love the gym bag and RPM shirt that was added as well.
Wow!!, what a guy..2 HUGE :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
AN never sent me a $1k check, but rmr80 and LanBane have been a great service to the AM community. The other reps are great too, but these cats are very active and help out a great deal, and not just with AN products either.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what the ****, that check was supposed to go to me this month.

no wonder i havent gotten paid yet :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, why you copying my thread! Looks oddly similar! J/P man! Yes, I love AN too, thats why I have wanted to work for them!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I love the samples I have gotten from them. They are TOP NOTCH!!:thumbsup:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey, why you copying my thread! Looks oddly similar! J/P man! Yes, I love AN too, thats why I have wanted to work for them!

Yeah I thought I remembered you starting a thread with similar title, but wanted to tell my "Why AN rocks" story.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Blu,
You put in a lot of hard work, and deserved your prize. Congrats bro!

XJ,
Thank you! It means a lot to know our time is appreciated.

Everyone,
Feel free to drop comments about how us reps need a raise ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Blu,

XJ,

Everyone,
Glad to see you got bonded out :clap2:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blu,

XJ,

Everyone,
Well Lanbane, you gotta have a pecker first to get a raise, maybe Dirk will come out with a product that can grow one for you! ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Geez bro....... lol. cheapshot. You're lucky your prizes already got shipped.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ya AN's aight...haha...naw much love boys...great company, with great representation

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem, just send me an AB pup when you get one ;)
Man, I tried like hell to talk my wife into breeding them- she didn't go for it- the idea of having 8-13 Mugsies and Biancas roaming around the house did not really appeal to her :(

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a sponsored log for this company right now and am looking forward to the results! Thanks again.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Man, I tried like hell to talk my wife into breeding them- she didn't go for it- the idea of having 8-13 Mugsies and Biancas roaming around the house did not really appeal to her :(
That is too bad.