Restore + ATD ok for additional PCT?

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
A little background on my predicament...finished a run of Havoc followed by an OTC PCT (test booster, ATD, Retain2) and had no issues whatsoever...never even got that shut down to begin with. This was my third or so experience with supplements such as Superdrol, Mega TRN, etc. Never had any major issues with libido or gyno in the past.

About a week and a half after finishing PCT, my nips start getting sore and puffy, and I can feel a pea size lump in my right one. I had a bottle of Restore on hand and started taking it immediately to try to get E under control somewhat, along with some B6 just in case. Puffiness is gone, and soreness is not as bad as it was, but kind of comes and goes. Nips look fine themselves.

Is it ok to add ATD to the Restore to try and get this in check? Or is that too much E suppression? I know that Nolva or Letro is recommended, but for reasons I'd rather not get into, that really is not an option for me. In a worst case scenario, I may go that route, but I need to avoid it at all costs. Anything else effective that I can try without getting into research chems? Thanks in advance.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
e-form by dermabolics wich is topical formestane worked well for me and others. Not to mention it can be found super cheap.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just my 2 cents......
you shouldn't be taking steroids unless you are prepared to use a real serm.
problems like this are a perfect example of why.
i know you don't want to go this route, but if i were you i would get some nolva asap and treat it right.
restore & adt are not going to target the estrogen receptors in your titties like nolva does.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
just my 2 cents......
you shouldn't be taking steroids unless you are prepared to use a real serm.
problems like this are a perfect example of why.
i know you don't want to go this route, but if i were you i would get some nolva asap and treat it right.
restore & adt are not going to target the estrogen receptors in your titties like nolva does.
I agree with what you're saying. I never had a problem before, but now that I have, I'm probably done for good. Can't take the chance on this happening again and getting worse.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you're saying. I never had a problem before, but now that I have, I'm probably done for good. Can't take the chance on this happening again and getting worse.
Did you taper the AI at the end of your PCT? Also, what test booster did you use.

Also, I agree with Hank that a SERM would have been a better move here. Hindsight...

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Did you taper the AI at the end of your post cycle therapy? Also, what test booster did you use.

Also, I agree with Hank that a SERM would have been a better move here. Hindsight...
I did taper the ATD at the end, down to one cap a day. I also quit taking it with about 6 caps left, which in hindsight, may have been my mistake. I was using Powerfull as the test booster, which was also a first. I usually use Activate.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I did taper the ATD at the end, down to one cap a day. I also quit taking it with about 6 caps left, which in hindsight, may have been my mistake. I was using Powerfull as the test booster, which was also a first. I usually use Activate.
There goes my theory. I thought maybe you didn't taper and the gyno was caused by estro rebound.

At any rate, I'm not familiar with formestane as a gyno reducer, though people seem to think it works. I have read a lot of good reviews on it in general, so that might be a good thing for you to try. E-Form or bulk form + penetrate. Check out Neoborn's formestane FAQ.

Good luck!

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i am on my 5th week of epi dosing at 20/30/30/30/30 .. i have been reading alot about ATD and i am now concerned about my pct ... i have ATD, reversitol v2, and reduce xt on hand .. i jus started week 5 today being the first day .. i am wondering if i should take atd tonight and for the rest of week 5 and also through week 1 of pct.. so thats 2 weeks on atd total at 50 mg .. i am thinking this because i am reading that atd is great for your strength but terrible for your libido .. also during week one and throught the rest of my pct i will take the reduce xt .. then from week 2 on take reversitol and reduce xt .. and save the ATD for in between cycles ?? can you guys please tell me what i should do by tonight before bed so i can take this ATD at least 25 mg .. thanks