hyperdrolx2/mass fx dosing

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Hi this is my first post on the forum but have been a long time reader.

I just got two bottles of hyperdrol and mass fx. I am trying to figure out the best dosing..

1= 1 of each
2 = 2 of each etc

A: 1-2-1 (morning, pre, night)
B: 1-1-1-1 (morning, pre, midafternoon, night)
C: suggest one lol.

:bb3:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
cant speak for mass fx cuz ive havent taken it before but im on my third week of hyperdrol x2, retain, pro anabol cycle. i started out with 1-1-1-1 then after 2.5 weeks moved up to 1-1-2-1 Taking two a half hour before i work out. i dont know if its recommended to do this but ive had great results so far.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"A" is pretty much the way I do MFX, but not HDX2. If you're going to be taking a double dose of HDX2, it would be better to do that at night as your last dose, rather than preworkout IMO.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassFX 1-2-1 (morning, pre, night)
HD 1-1-2 (morning, pre, night)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, is it because of nighttime testosterone production? If thats true Ill have to change my dosing schedule, thanks for the advice rpen22

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Thanks for the replies..

would it change if say I was working out in the morning...

like say I worked out after my first meal should I do..

2 MFX morning (and pre since its the same) then 1 midday, then 1 night

Also should it be taken with food or on empty stomach or doesn't really matter...

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies..

would it change if say I was working out in the morning...

like say I worked out after my first meal should I do..

2 MFX morning (and pre since its the same) then 1 midday, then 1 night

Also should it be taken with food or on empty stomach or doesn't really matter...
Yes.

With or without food should not make any difference. I switch it up all the time.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, is it because of nighttime testosterone production? If thats true Ill have to change my dosing schedule, thanks for the advice rpen22
No problem.

I personally dose it that way because of recommendation by Dr.D, but here is a quote from 'Biceps', an AX rep, from a different board.

I also prefer taking 2 caps of Hyperdrol-X2 1 hour before bedtime to take advantage of my body's natural testosterone production schedule, as the human body naturally increases test production around midnight and throughout the early morning hours...hence why you wake up with morning wood So I personally prefer to take advantage of this window of opportunity for enhanced testosterone production. The other two caps I spread evenly throughout the day; 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Thanks for the help guys.

quick question...didn't wanna start a new thread.

I started my stack today...I know it is unlikely to be related to the stack but has anyone experienced a thermogenic type effect from these?

Today in the gym I was basically pouring sweat...it couldve been a little warmer in the gym, or all in my head lol...but I felt like I was leaving a puddle everywhere I went.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i did 8 weeks of mfx/hx3/r2 and never had a problem with sweat? :think:

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
hit up 4-5 caps pre w/o of RPM...you'll be amazed how much you get out of that stack with the kick on RPM

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help guys.

quick question...didn't wanna start a new thread.

I started my stack today...I know it is unlikely to be related to the stack but has anyone experienced a thermogenic type effect from these?

Today in the gym I was basically pouring sweat...it couldve been a little warmer in the gym, or all in my head lol...but I felt like I was leaving a puddle everywhere I went.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/70473-mass-fx-sides.html