From Nutraplanet to my house! Under 10 mins!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I went up to NutraPlanet before going to the gym today and picked up some goodies! I will wait till Monday to start but damn it Im :food: for them now!
I will start the log on 7-30-07. Its time to compare Steel Edge/Intraxcell to Plasmavol ! :duel: The Xlean is to help lean/harden and help prevent looking water bloated. Got to Love the Darren of Nutraplanet!

The Great Darren allowed me to take a shot of him working out at the NutraPlanet custom Gym too!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the log, thanks Bro!

I went up to NutraPlanet before going to the gym today and picked up some goodies! I will wait till Monday to start but damn it Im :food: for them now!
I will start the log on 7-30-07. Its time to compare Steel Edge/Intraxcell to Plasmavol ! :duel: The Xlean is to help lean/harden and help prevent looking water bloated. Got to Love the Darren of Nutraplanet!

The Great Darren allowed me to take a shot of him working out at the NutraPlanet custom Gym too!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
funny pic

ill keep my opinions of plasmavol to myself

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to come down to Fayetteville and visit soon.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
funny pic

ill keep my opinions of plasmavol to myself
Whats the opinion? Im running this to see if it lives up to the hype. I know a few people that are running it and love it, plus I want to see if it can bring the veins I got on Steel Edge/Intraxcell out even more, I had great results on the AEN stack. I just want to see if this can push it to the next level.

Edit- not to mention the fact that I have not seen any logs with Plasmavol.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Whats the opinion? Im running this to see if it lives up to the hype. I know a few people that are running it and love it, plus I want to see if it can bring the veins I got on Steel Edge/Intraxcell out even more, I had great results on the AEN stack. I just want to see if this can push it to the next level.

Edit- not to mention the fact that I have not seen any logs with Plasmavol.
What would Androgenic think?!?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I'll follow along. :)