Optimal Timing for Sesamin, CLA, Flax, Fish?

1. Optimal Timing for Sesamin, CLA, Flax, Fish?

Been looking into these for fat loss...

i was wondering ideal dosages and timing for each throughout the day and on workout days....

i'm trying to avoid stims... but i have thought about including the usage of green tea extract....

i've seen alot of threads about sesamin amts and cla... but i want to start a new thread and weed out alot of old information...

-addison

2. I pop my omega fish gels four times a day, spaced evenly. I take them with whole foods, not protein shakes, i was told it does make a difference.
    •   

3. I don't take fishwith my post workout meal because it slows digestion. No one knows about sesamin timing?

4. I take fish oil three to four times a day. I usually will take it with shakes in between meals and before bed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by addijhaq View Post
    Been looking into these for fat loss...

i was wondering ideal dosages and timing for each throughout the day and on workout days....

i'm trying to avoid stims... but i have thought about including the usage of green tea extract....

i've seen alot of threads about sesamin amts and cla... but i want to start a new thread and weed out alot of old information...

-addison
    http://www.muscleandbodymag.com/arti...ArticleID=5264

Similar Forum Threads

1. optimal dosing/timing for...
    By uvawahoowa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 03:51 PM
  2. Optimal timings for taking AIs or Test Enhancers?
    By Cordeen in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 02:24 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 02:10 PM
  5. almost time for baseball
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 04:02 PM