alright amigos this time I have a reasonable decent question

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

alright amigos this time I have a reasonable decent question

In regards to estrogen blockers such as 6oxo...do you have to cycle off these products??...the xtreme says for 4 to 8 wks but it doesn't make sense cause this should be a year round thing like taking your vitamins.........what do you think':

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by bishop17 View Post
    In regards to estrogen blockers such as 6oxo...do you have to cycle off these products??...the xtreme says for 4 to 8 wks but it doesn't make sense cause this should be a year round thing like taking your vitamins.........what do you think':
    You need to be
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

awww exto thanks homie.............that whole little cute thing you do with the face and all...Your a cute guy....
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

awww exto thanks homie.............that whole little cute thing you do with the face and all...Your a cute guy....
    Suggesting that an AI should be taken like a multi-vitamin is just reckless. Don't be an a-hole.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

to answer your question i would have to understand your question - seeing how i can't communicate with monkeys all to well, i can only give you the universal

READ THE DIRECTIONS TO 6-OXO
    Last edited by matthew76; 07-25-2007 at 06:24 PM.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

so how long should you cycle off it then??...cause they don't leave any instructions for that
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

so how long should you cycle off it then??...cause they don't leave any instructions for that

You see the search button at the top of the page? Click it. There are enough posts in this forum regarding 6-oxo and different dosages, timing, tapering methods, etc. Start reading.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Okay fellas, I realize that the questions can seem very basic around here at times but try to put yourself in those shoes you were in at one point in time...Try and be helpful please without the sarcasm...unless it's me
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

10-4 good buddy
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Okay fellas, I realize that the questions can seem very basic around here at times but try to put yourself in those shoes you were in at one point in time...Try and be helpful please without the sarcasm...unless it's me
    OK, I here you. But I spent a long time just hopping on this site and reading stuff before I even got an account. A person can build up a decent base of knowledge pretty quickly without ever posting a thing.

Plus I have a feeling this is a 17 y/o kid who's taking 6-oxo. This is no good. It's just frustrating...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this is playing directly with your hormones and bodies reactions to them. so it does not require a pct and normally used as a pct, but you should not use continuously and should not be confused with vitamins which are providing more of a nutrition for you. the rest period gives your body a chance to go to its natural hormonal rythms.

hope that helps.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I understand the frustration believe me and I get called on it myself at times. From time to time we have to take a step back and remember where we're coming from. there are times to unleash that fury but we're also in the game of sharing our knowledge and mistakes so those up and coming can learn and share as well...Hopefully without the same mistakes

I know it's a dream but I have my moments of sanity from time to time
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%

Sorry about the time to time thing...i think I had Cindy Lauper in my head again.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%

Oh...Yes, you want to come off of this from time to time. When all else fails read the label and if that doesn't do it for yas it might be safer to wait to take something until you know how to use it
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

damn... i now have that song stuck in my head! THANKS HAWK! lol

but yes, i do agree with you
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Sorry about the time to time thing...i think I had Cindy Lauper in my head again.

I'm with ya. I think I share a lot, but I'll try to do so in the future with a little less rage!

You're the man Jay.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

lol you guys are ruthless
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

Just use the bottle as it says then then when thats done, jump on a TestBooster (preferably Paravol or DT Hardcoe) until that bottle runs out and then its up in the air from there as to whether u want to start a new supp or just stick to basics.
    But i would serious put the oxo to the side and come back to it in a month or so until uve finished that other stuff u have.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

OK, I'll try to throw you a bone on this one. Most of the time it's suggested to take at least a month off following PCT, which follows a hormonal/steroid cycle. That's probably a good rule of thumb anytime you mess with your hormones. Another way to help your levels get back in line after taking 6-oxo, although I'm not sure everyone agrees with this, is to taper it down at the end. For example, if you're taking 300mg per day, go to 200mg for a few days, then 100mg for a few days, rather than just taking 300mg per day and then stopping. Doing that could cause estrogen to rebound.

And I still want to know your age. If you're 17, you shouldn't be taking anything but multi-v, protein, and maybe creatine mono.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

hahaha this has turned into a funny thread....but maybe it wa a funny question also.....instead of rectalpower going off on a tirade maybe a simple answer would of been better...but to be honest it was funny.......anyways the reason behind my question was since it didn;t cause shutdown and helped produce more test and less estro I couldn't see how that could be bad..I';m 24 by the way
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%

You don't want to crash your estrogen too long...Having normal levels of est is a good thing both physically and mentally.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

thanks bro i appreciate that and ecto you too bro I didn't notice your last repsonse thanks for the help fellas..........and theres no way i could take as a multi vitamin cause it would be expensive as hell
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.84%

BISHOP... I HOPE YOU ARE NOT POSTING JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT.. I HAVE SEEN THREE THREADS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND CANT HELP BUT THINK YOU JUST ON HERE SCREWING AROUND... THIS IS A PLACE WERE ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE CAN BE GAINED IF YOU WANT IT.... TRY TAKING IT A LITTLE MORE SERIOUSLY AND I THINK YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WILL BE MORE WILLING TO SHARE INFORMATION AND EXPIERIENCES WITH YOU....
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.92%

Oh god...You guys whine alot you know that...You fools must really be miserable or maybe it makes you feel better to call someone out on some bull****....Just ignore next time...seriously I haven't heard whining like this in a long time...Maybe you need an estrogen blocker you emotional wrecks..lol
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.73%

<blink>
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

fools, huh?

good luck with your supplements

out
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

<blink>
    See why Ecto and Matthew have responded the way they have? Thank you for helping keep the peace, I myself am guilty of going off the edge at times on here but this is not an isolated incident (check out the other threads he's started).

I've tried, myself, to help this guy by answering his questions. Each time I've mentioned how he could easily do a little search first. But this is just getting frustrating...

This guy reminds me of that AuggieC guy that has recently showed up too. Although I think he's actually starting to figure things out on his own and ask intelligent questions.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.07%

Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Suggesting that an AI should be taken like a multi-vitamin is just reckless. Don't be an a-hole.
    LOL this would explain why you are but a single crown
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%

yo man, just look around a lil before you go into questioning. Use a couple of other retailer-sites and see what reviews people have said, use the supp's official site, wikipedia and so on. If all else fails and it concerns you that much, then ask it on here. No one here knows everything...except for Patrick Arnold...check out some of his posts by the way. A good rule of thumb i was told with supps is that if you dont know how to fully use it, dont use it at all. Also consider that type of workouts you do when considering to buy a supp. Also give some feedback on supps you've taken and how they've effected you (or didnt effect you), cause thats the only way you'll know if what ur taking is doing what it was suppose to have been doing.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.84%

Oh god...You guys whine alot you know that...You fools must really be miserable or maybe it makes you feel better to call someone out on some bull****....Just ignore next time...seriously I haven't heard whining like this in a long time...Maybe you need an estrogen blocker you emotional wrecks..lol
    ARE YOU HERE FOR BODY BUILDING INFORMATION OR ARE YOU HERE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH?... WITH POSTS LIKE THIS IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ADRESS YOUR QUESTIONS IN A SERIOUS FASHION... WHY IS ANYBODY GONNA PUT EFFORT IN TO HELPING A JACK*SS... AS FOR YOUR QUESTION.. HORMONES ARE A VERY SERIOUS THING TO BE MESSING WITH AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND CANT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR ADVISE... I WOULD SUGGEST YOUR NOT READY YET...

AS FOR YOUR IMATURE COMMENTS... LEAVE THOSE FOR MYSPACE...

31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

I'm officially D-O-N-E. Have a nice life kid.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    LOL this would explain why you are but a single crown
    Aw man, that is a total nutkick! Come on Neo, lay off my crown!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!
    Killer stack. He should also add the Search button and even Google to his stack.

Bry - you might want to check out a new supp called "Modesty", also stacks well with "Humility". Re: your signature. hahaha
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.07%

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    Bry - you might want to check out a new supp called "Modesty", also stacks well with "Humility". Re: your signature. hahaha
    Yah, tried that one... It hasnt been getting good reviews lately so I dropped it. lol
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

he he he
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yah, tried that one... It hasnt been getting good reviews lately so I dropped it. lol
    Touche. Good luck with that then!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 02:53 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 11:25 AM
  3. This dude has to much time to have figured out this!
    By revodrew in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 03:54 PM
  4. Another T1pro but maybe with winny this time
    By Nicolai in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 08:06 PM
  5. new cycle ... this time goin for the t-1
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:48 AM