alright amigos this time I have a reasonable decent question

bishop17

Banned
Awards
In regards to estrogen blockers such as 6oxo...do you have to cycle off these products??...the xtreme says for 4 to 8 wks but it doesn't make sense cause this should be a year round thing like taking your vitamins.........what do you think':

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
In regards to estrogen blockers such as 6oxo...do you have to cycle off these products??...the xtreme says for 4 to 8 wks but it doesn't make sense cause this should be a year round thing like taking your vitamins.........what do you think':
You need to be :banned:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
awww exto thanks homie.............that whole little cute thing you do with the face and all...Your a cute guy....

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
awww exto thanks homie.............that whole little cute thing you do with the face and all...Your a cute guy....
Suggesting that an AI should be taken like a multi-vitamin is just reckless. Don't be an a-hole.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to answer your question i would have to understand your question - seeing how i can't communicate with monkeys all to well, i can only give you the universal :FUfinger:

READ THE DIRECTIONS TO 6-OXO

Last edited:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
so how long should you cycle off it then??...cause they don't leave any instructions for that

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
so how long should you cycle off it then??...cause they don't leave any instructions for that
:study:

You see the search button at the top of the page? Click it. There are enough posts in this forum regarding 6-oxo and different dosages, timing, tapering methods, etc. Start reading.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay fellas, I realize that the questions can seem very basic around here at times but try to put yourself in those shoes you were in at one point in time...Try and be helpful please without the sarcasm...unless it's me :)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Okay fellas, I realize that the questions can seem very basic around here at times but try to put yourself in those shoes you were in at one point in time...Try and be helpful please without the sarcasm...unless it's me :)
OK, I here you. But I spent a long time just hopping on this site and reading stuff before I even got an account. A person can build up a decent base of knowledge pretty quickly without ever posting a thing.

Plus I have a feeling this is a 17 y/o kid who's taking 6-oxo. This is no good. It's just frustrating...

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
this is playing directly with your hormones and bodies reactions to them. so it does not require a pct and normally used as a pct, but you should not use continuously and should not be confused with vitamins which are providing more of a nutrition for you. the rest period gives your body a chance to go to its natural hormonal rythms.

hope that helps.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the frustration believe me and I get called on it myself at times. From time to time we have to take a step back and remember where we're coming from. there are times to unleash that fury but we're also in the game of sharing our knowledge and mistakes so those up and coming can learn and share as well...Hopefully without the same mistakes :)

I know it's a dream but I have my moments of sanity from time to time :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the time to time thing...i think I had Cindy Lauper in my head again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh...Yes, you want to come off of this from time to time. When all else fails read the label and if that doesn't do it for yas it might be safer to wait to take something until you know how to use it :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn... i now have that song stuck in my head! THANKS HAWK! lol

but yes, i do agree with you

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the time to time thing...i think I had Cindy Lauper in my head again.
:toofunny:

I'm with ya. I think I share a lot, but I'll try to do so in the future with a little less rage!

You're the man Jay.

Mar430

Awards
Just use the bottle as it says then then when thats done, jump on a TestBooster (preferably Paravol or DT Hardcoe) until that bottle runs out and then its up in the air from there as to whether u want to start a new supp or just stick to basics.
But i would serious put the oxo to the side and come back to it in a month or so until uve finished that other stuff u have.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'll try to throw you a bone on this one. Most of the time it's suggested to take at least a month off following PCT, which follows a hormonal/steroid cycle. That's probably a good rule of thumb anytime you mess with your hormones. Another way to help your levels get back in line after taking 6-oxo, although I'm not sure everyone agrees with this, is to taper it down at the end. For example, if you're taking 300mg per day, go to 200mg for a few days, then 100mg for a few days, rather than just taking 300mg per day and then stopping. Doing that could cause estrogen to rebound.

And I still want to know your age. If you're 17, you shouldn't be taking anything but multi-v, protein, and maybe creatine mono.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
hahaha this has turned into a funny thread....but maybe it wa a funny question also.....instead of rectalpower going off on a tirade maybe a simple answer would of been better...but to be honest it was funny.......anyways the reason behind my question was since it didn;t cause shutdown and helped produce more test and less estro I couldn't see how that could be bad..I';m 24 by the way

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't want to crash your estrogen too long...Having normal levels of est is a good thing both physically and mentally.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
thanks bro i appreciate that and ecto you too bro I didn't notice your last repsonse thanks for the help fellas..........and theres no way i could take as a multi vitamin cause it would be expensive as hell

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
BISHOP... I HOPE YOU ARE NOT POSTING JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT.. I HAVE SEEN THREE THREADS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ON AND CANT HELP BUT THINK YOU JUST ON HERE SCREWING AROUND... THIS IS A PLACE WERE ALOT OF KNOWLEDGE CAN BE GAINED IF YOU WANT IT.... TRY TAKING IT A LITTLE MORE SERIOUSLY AND I THINK YOU WILL FIND PEOPLE WILL BE MORE WILLING TO SHARE INFORMATION AND EXPIERIENCES WITH YOU....

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Oh god...You guys whine alot you know that...You fools must really be miserable or maybe it makes you feel better to call someone out on some bull****....Just ignore next time...seriously I haven't heard whining like this in a long time...Maybe you need an estrogen blocker you emotional wrecks..lol

JJC

Awards
  • Established
See why Ecto and Matthew have responded the way they have? Thank you for helping keep the peace, I myself am guilty of going off the edge at times on here but this is not an isolated incident (check out the other threads he's started).

I've tried, myself, to help this guy by answering his questions. Each time I've mentioned how he could easily do a little search first. But this is just getting frustrating...

This guy reminds me of that AuggieC guy that has recently showed up too. Although I think he's actually starting to figure things out on his own and ask intelligent questions.

Mar430

Awards
yo man, just look around a lil before you go into questioning. Use a couple of other retailer-sites and see what reviews people have said, use the supp's official site, wikipedia and so on. If all else fails and it concerns you that much, then ask it on here. No one here knows everything...except for Patrick Arnold...check out some of his posts by the way. A good rule of thumb i was told with supps is that if you dont know how to fully use it, dont use it at all. Also consider that type of workouts you do when considering to buy a supp. Also give some feedback on supps you've taken and how they've effected you (or didnt effect you), cause thats the only way you'll know if what ur taking is doing what it was suppose to have been doing.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Oh god...You guys whine alot you know that...You fools must really be miserable or maybe it makes you feel better to call someone out on some bull****....Just ignore next time...seriously I haven't heard whining like this in a long time...Maybe you need an estrogen blocker you emotional wrecks..lol
ARE YOU HERE FOR BODY BUILDING INFORMATION OR ARE YOU HERE TO RUN YOUR MOUTH?... WITH POSTS LIKE THIS IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ADRESS YOUR QUESTIONS IN A SERIOUS FASHION... WHY IS ANYBODY GONNA PUT EFFORT IN TO HELPING A JACK*SS... AS FOR YOUR QUESTION.. HORMONES ARE A VERY SERIOUS THING TO BE MESSING WITH AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AND CANT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR ADVISE... I WOULD SUGGEST YOUR NOT READY YET...

AS FOR YOUR IMATURE COMMENTS... LEAVE THOSE FOR MYSPACE...

:saw:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I'm officially D-O-N-E. Have a nice life kid. :dump:

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!
Killer stack. He should also add the Search button and even Google to his stack.

Bry - you might want to check out a new supp called "Modesty", also stacks well with "Humility". Re: your signature. hahaha

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Bry - you might want to check out a new supp called "Modesty", also stacks well with "Humility". Re: your signature. hahaha
Yah, tried that one... It hasnt been getting good reviews lately so I dropped it.:FUfinger: lol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
he he he