Does anyone notice being slightly more irritated and/or angry from RPM?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'm just getting tired in general or have a bad attitude the last week or two. But I've been taking RPM for a little more than 2 weeks now. I'm seem to be more irritable and sort of walk around with more of a chip on my shoulder or angry in general. Not like I want to yell at everyone of punch them, just a slight edge.
Yesterday in the gym was the worst. I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before (had to take someone to the airport). Popped 3 RPM and while I was lifting was seriously pissed. Good thing nobody said anything to me or I might have told him to F off. I had to stalk around the area between sets and wanted to pick up the bench and toss it across the room when I couldn't get the last 2 reps on bench that I wanted. Normally I'm a very calm guy and laid back but yesterday was a little wild. Maybe a lack of sleep and the fact that my bench was less than the week before.

Is it just me? Lack of sleep? Mind games with myself?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
When I am in the gym I get pissed, intense and focused, but if I pop RPM any other time I feel just focused.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Dude, that's the best thing about RPM! :twisted:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps I'm just getting tired in general or have a bad attitude the last week or two. But I've been taking RPM for a little more than 2 weeks now. I'm seem to be more irritable and sort of walk around with more of a chip on my shoulder or angry in general. Not like I want to yell at everyone of punch them, just a slight edge.
Yesterday in the gym was the worst. I only got 3 hours of sleep the night before (had to take someone to the airport). Popped 3 RPM and while I was lifting was seriously pissed. Good thing nobody said anything to me or I might have told him to F off. I had to stalk around the area between sets and wanted to pick up the bench and toss it across the room when I couldn't get the last 2 reps on bench that I wanted. Normally I'm a very calm guy and laid back but yesterday was a little wild. Maybe a lack of sleep and the fact that my bench was less than the week before.

Is it just me? Lack of sleep? Mind games with myself?
It is called "RPM Rage", and it is a serious medical condition :)

J/K- it is definitely not in your head- it has the tendency to do this in a lot of users- it is a quality that comes in handy in the weight room or on the athletic field....

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I noticed an euphoria. Nothing negative..
Interesting. With Leviathan I felt more euphoria and some good energy. With Leviathan I wanted to be everyone's friend and talk to them and lift hard. With RPM I want to tell everyone to piss off and then I go lift hard. Both make me want to lift hard though.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
It is called "RPM Rage", and it is a serious medical condition :)

J/K- it is definitely not in your head- it has the tendency to do this in a lot of users- it is a quality that comes in handy in the weight room or on the athletic field....
lol - I can see the news story now "TheNinja recently went on a killing spree due to what experts are calling RPM Rage. His levels of RPM were 10x the normal level of a male which officials are saying made him go insane"

I'm off to go eat some food....if you have a problem with that, well then piss off ;) - ok, j/k

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. With Leviathan I felt more euphoria and some good energy. With Leviathan I wanted to be everyone's friend and talk to them and lift hard. With RPM I want to tell everyone to piss off and then I go lift hard. Both make me want to lift hard though.
At least you got the good sides of both of them ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
lol - I can see the news story now "TheNinja recently went on a killing spree due to what experts are calling RPM Rage. His levels of RPM were 10x the normal level of a male which officials are saying made him go insane"

I'm off to go eat some food....if you have a problem with that, well then piss off ;) - ok, j/k
Allright it's all good, I'll piss off.. :lol:

... RPM did that

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I felt that the very first workout! Love that feeling, RPM Rage!!!!!!! You'll grow to love it!

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I felt that the very first workout! Love that feeling, RPM Rage!!!!!!! You'll grow to love it!
Just ordered two bottle of RPM specifically for the rage!!! :saw:

OK, maybe not for the rage, but it is a nice side! :thumbsup:

Synicus

Awards
Yeah.

It didn't work. Pissed me off.

Like the X-force better.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when i think of "unleashing the beast" i typically think of the morning after gorging mexican food... i don't know, maybe its just me, but it sounds as if satan himself is trying to enter the world through my bowels... i think i need help, or something

nah, just joking

the aggresion i get with RPM is great!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ninja,

Hopefully, you are a man of self control. I can say that the rage feeling is my absolute favorite part of RPM use on workout days. That anger leads me to lift more, with shorter rest, and battle through extra reps that only a strong mental edge can get you through. I've caught myself cursing at my arms when I start to struggle.... lol

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ninja,

Hopefully, you are a man of self control. I can say that the rage feeling is my absolute favorite part of RPM use on workout days. That anger leads me to lift more, with shorter rest, and battle through extra reps that only a strong mental edge can get you through. I've caught myself cursing at my arms when I start to struggle.... lol
Yes, I have a lot of self control and am normally more laid back. Which is why it was a little surprising that I was so irritated. Maybe it's also scary that I liked the feeling too :) - as long as I control myself. It helps that where I lift lately (my work gym) I am usually the only one there and can crank my own tunes. I think yesterday was especially bad.....or good...b/c I didn't get much sleep and I was struggling on bench press. I was getting mad at my muscles that I couldn't push more even though my mind and my will kept trying to do more.
I have also come to the conclusing that I'm one of the lucky ones b/c 3 RPM seems to be the magic number for me. I hear some guys need like 4-6. I haven't tried 4 yet....maybe I will. But 2 got me feeling ok, nothing major, when I jumped to 3....look out. Also I think the cumulative effects are kicking in more now as I'm getting a better pump that I have in the past. The first 10-12 days I didn't really notice a pump so to speak. Also it is much more of a lean pump than a full pump compared to creatine....if that makes any sense.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
After 5 RPM yesterday I was pissed the **** off. I was slamming weights, and staring at people. I missed a rep and screamed and threw the weight... the later on I was like wtf.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ninja, tell me.... when flexing on non-workout days (admit it... we all do it) does the contraction seem harder.... or I guess is there more "feel" to the flexing?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
After 5 RPM yesterday I was pissed the **** off. I was slamming weights, and staring at people. I missed a rep and screamed and threw the weight... the later on I was like wtf.
lol.... with such a cute little kitty in your avy too........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
now I feel dumb asking..... but what the hell is an emo?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Some rejected hardcore kids started crying and started a scene....
Wiki

Emo (pronounced /ˈiːmoʊ/) is a somewhat ambiguous slang term most frequently used to describe or refer to the fashion, style[1], attitude or overall subculture linked to post-hardcore fashion and its subculture. Emo may also describe emo music or a general emotional state (as in to "feel emo"). It is also, sometimes pejoratively, used to identify someone fitting a particular emo stereotype or category, or of being overly-emotional.[2][3][4] The term's definition is the subject of debate.

The term emo as a music genre has become more broad over time and now is loosely understood to define rock music with emotionally-based lyrics or effect. It is used to describe a broad, poorly defined group of bands that might include nearly any popular (or unpopular) rock band. Arguable examples of bands labeled as such are Hawthorne Heights, Innovator, AFI and My Chemical Romance.

Personality

When referring to a person's personality and attitude, most definitions of emo hold that an emo person is emotionally candid, sensitive, shy, introverted, glum, and quiet.[6] Depression and broken-heartedness are sometimes used to describe the emo personality. The factuality of broken-heartedness as a personality trait stems from the opinion that emo music contains multiple references to unrequited love, emotional and relationship problems.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
so any rejected hardcore kid is called an "emo"? Or am I misunderstanding?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
so any rejected hardcore kid is called an "emo"? Or am I misunderstanding?
In my book.

It seems like it has been picking up steam again. I would only run into a few at couple shows about 9 years ago, but I thought the emo scene died, but apparently it is still there and kicking.

These clowns will literally just fall down on the floor and start crying at shows...Then I remember what my parents use to tell me. "I'll give you something to cry about!" Then you stop their heads in and eventually they stopped getting in the pit...

I found a website for you:http://www.fourfa.com/

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
An emo is a guy that has black hair, sometimes black nails, and listens to simplan in his/her room alone all day. That's my definition.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
An emo is a guy that has black hair, sometimes black nails, and listens to simplan in his/her room alone all day. That's my definition.
yup, mine too. they are also very likely either 6'1" and about 140 pounds or 280 pounds. usually very thin and wimpy. they think everyone is out to get them and usually try to go against the norm.

hey! how did my thread b/c a discussion on "emo".....grrrrr ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
years ago when i used to drink, i would pound down some dark eyes and get pissed as hell. then i would go to the basement and pump iron like a demon. rpm comes the closet to that, and its probably a lot healthier.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EMO? I thought we were discussing RPM?

emo kids need a good shot of test - stop all that crying crap

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ninja, tell me.... when flexing on non-workout days (admit it... we all do it) does the contraction seem harder.... or I guess is there more "feel" to the flexing?
Today is not a good day for me to try as I'm a little hungover ;). I looked pretty ripped this morning, probably do to dehydration and just waking up from bed. But I don't have the power to really flex. I do notice that when I flex my biceps and/or calves though lately that I feel if I keep flexing harder I will get a cramp or that they will ball themselves up to the point where it hurts. I will try to give it a fair change though over the next day or two.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Today is not a good day for me to try as I'm a little hungover ;). I looked pretty ripped this morning, probably do to dehydration and just waking up from bed. But I don't have the power to really flex. I do notice that when I flex my biceps and/or calves though lately that I feel if I keep flexing harder I will get a cramp or that they will ball themselves up to the point where it hurts. I will try to give it a fair change though over the next day or two.
I think this thread is calling you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/71682-drinking-while-taking.html

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You think RPM is as hard on my liver as the stuff that dude is taking? Actually, is RPM hard on your liver in general? I'm curious.
I am more to referring to drinking while lifting and taking supplements, but other than the caffeine in RPM I don't see anything being concerned about.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I am more to referring to drinking while lifting and taking supplements, but other than the caffeine in RPM I don't see anything being concerned about.
Ya, I know it's probably hurting my gains overall. But I like to have fun and drink. One of the reasons I try to stay away from the hardcore supplements too. I try to drink in moderation though whenever possible.