need advice!!

micka5444

Awards
hi guys, i have 5 bottles of 1-ad left but cant get my hands on any 4-ad! just wanted to know would 6-oxo be good to stack with this? i also have some AP.what do yous think,thanks very much

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
How old are you and what are your goals?
6-oxo wouldn't be a stack but a stacked supplement if the 1ad caused bloat and some symptoms from aromatization. it would definitely be part of your post cycle plan which you haven't provided any detail on. ap can be taken to enhance most cycles you are on.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you can always give the 1ad to me, ill find something to use with it.haha

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd save the 6-OXO for PCT if you can. You can also use it for estrogen control during the cycle. 1-AD was the first PH I tried and that made me feel all warm and fuzzy like my first GF. 500mg. gave me great results, I'd dose the 4-AD at 1,000mg if possible.

AP is good for cutting or bulking purposes. You can use it all year long. I like it pre and post workout and I'll also take another one with b-fast or 2nd post workout meal.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
17 hydroxy mesterone

God bless you...........lucky dawg!! Stack it with 17 hydroxy, and get on Novadex when youre through

out

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, i have 5 bottles of 1-ad left but cant get my hands on any 4-ad! just wanted to know would 6-oxo be good to stack with this? i also have some AP.what do yous think,thanks very much
Seriously, how old are you? Some stats will help otherwise nobody will know what to tell you, if anything.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, how old are you? Some stats will help otherwise nobody will know what to tell you, if anything.
true that - i hope micka5444 didn't interpret my former reply and preening an asault if he was under 21. but goals would help before suggesting something with it. i think eveyone here is in agreement on the 6oxo though.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
true that - i hope micka5444 didn't interpret my former reply and preening an asault if he was under 21. but goals would help before suggesting something with it. i think eveyone here is in agreement on the 6oxo though.
Yeah, I agree on the 6-oxo, but there are kids EVERYWHERE in this forum lately and they all need a verbal nutkick! :nutkick:

State your age first, then size, then experience, then goals! Then ask your questions for the love of god!!!!!!

micka5444

Awards
sorry guys

Yeah, I agree on the 6-oxo, but there are kids EVERYWHERE in this forum lately and they all need a verbal nutkick! :nutkick:

State your age first, then size, then experience, then goals! Then ask your questions for the love of god!!!!!!
sorry for not getting back to to you guys but i had to go to work.iam 29 years old being lifting for 3 years 4 days a week never missed a day.iam 6"2 16.5 stone at 22%bf,last year i was 14 stone at 19%bf.what iam looking to do now is drop the bf and try keep as much muscel as i can.thats why i want to use the 1-ad,i know the 6oxo could be used post cycle but sense i can get my hands any on 4-ad and i dont like that Tribulus c..p! i tought 6oxo would be better to stack.also i cant find any Infermation on any one stacking 1-ad with ap and just wanted to know would it be safe,the reason why i want to stack the ap is so i can still eat a reasonable amount of carbs for engery for the gym. thanks very much

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
sorry for not getting back to to you guys but i had to go to work.iam 29 years old being lifting for 3 years 4 days a week never missed a day.iam 6"2 16.5 stone at 22%bf,last year i was 14 stone at 19%bf.what iam looking to do now is drop the bf and try keep as much muscel as i can.thats why i want to use the 1-ad,i know the 6oxo could be used post cycle but sense i can get my hands any on 4-ad and i dont like that Tribulus c..p! i tought 6oxo would be better to stack.also i cant find any Infermation on any one stacking 1-ad with ap and just wanted to know would it be safe,the reason why i want to stack the ap is so i can still eat a reasonable amount of carbs for engery for the gym. thanks very much

would it be a good guess you are in england? if so - i believe 4ad is available to you. 6oxo is tradiitonal an ai product for pct after a cycle. ap can be used with most cycles. you can eat a reasonable amount of carbs for energy for the gym with ap or not. however the ap will push it to your muscles and lean you out if you do.

:0)

micka5444

Awards
would it be a good guess you are in england? if so - i believe 4ad is available to you. 6oxo is tradiitonal an ai product for post cycle therapy after a cycle. ap can be used with most cycles. you can eat a reasonable amount of carbs for energy for the gym with ap or not. however the ap will push it to your muscles and lean you out if you do.

:0)
not a bad guess iam irish thanks very much for your reply:thumbsup:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Stone! Man, we don't see that much around here!

I agree with the Moose. And you may want to run a google search for Anabolic Nutrient Timing Factor. Basically, consuming carbs (specifically sugar) right before and up to 3 hours after lifting will help with energy, nutrient absorption, and recovery without increasing fat storage. I like this method a lot.

Good luck!